Alaska earthquake caused well water levels to change 3,8000 miles away in Florida

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tuesday’s 7.9 magnitude earthquake in the Gulf of Alaska sent vibrations through the earth that caused water to rise and fall in wells in Florida, thousands of miles away. Sensors near Fort Lauderdale and Madison, near the Georgia border, showed a minor change in water levels after the earthquake, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS). A water level rise from 41.59 feet to 41.77 feet was recorded at the well near Madison before it returned to normal. At the well near Fort Lauderdale, the water level fell from 1.42 feet to 1.31 feet. Why did water levels in these wells some 3,800 miles away from the earthquake’s epicenter change?
Alaska earthquake caused well water levels to change 3,800 miles away in Florida
-------------------------------------------------------------

With all these earthquakes taking place and volcanoes popping off lets hope Yellowstone doesn't blow next LOL..

And this is a different article dam a lot going on MSM isn't reporting half this bs.

The earthquake which hit Alaska yesterday and today and the flurry of massive aftershocks highlights the very real risk to millions of Americans in California and the entire western seaboard. Quake expert Michael Kendall of the University of Bristol warned of the “very active” state of the tectonic boundary off the coast of the US state. And he added experts had spotted the Mount Cleveland volcano in Alakasa showing “increased activity” before yesterday’s huge earthquake.

ON EDGE: Millions of Californians at risk as world enters new seismic era

Tuesday’s 7.9 magnitude earthquake in the Gulf of Alaska sent vibrations through the earth that caused water to rise and fall in wells in Florida, thousands of miles away. Sensors near Fort Lauderdale and Madison, near the Georgia border, showed a minor change in water levels after the earthquake, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS). A water level rise from 41.59 feet to 41.77 feet was recorded at the well near Madison before it returned to normal. At the well near Fort Lauderdale, the water level fell from 1.42 feet to 1.31 feet. Why did water levels in these wells some 3,800 miles away from the earthquake’s epicenter change?
Alaska earthquake caused well water levels to change 3,800 miles away in Florida

With all these earthquakes taking place and volcanoes popping off lets hope Yellowstone doesn't blow next LOL..

That's not very much, sounds like hooey to me. It may change more than that from day to day.

• Banned
Well beings it's on the weather channel hard to say I suppose.

upload_2018-1-24_20-2-23.jpeg

Something Shocking Happened in Florida After the Alaska Earthquake: Well Water Levels Changed | The Weather Channel

99.9 % of All Scientist Agree this is all

Caused by Global Warming...................

:dance:

And this is a different article dam a lot going on MSM isn't reporting half this bs.

The earthquake which hit Alaska yesterday and today and the flurry of massive aftershocks highlights the very real risk to millions of Americans in California and the entire western seaboard. Quake expert Michael Kendall of the University of Bristol warned of the “very active” state of the tectonic boundary off the coast of the US state. And he added experts had spotted the Mount Cleveland volcano in Alakasa showing “increased activity” before yesterday’s huge earthquake.

So the earth is about 24500 miles around it in any direction.
Somehow the shock wave went 38000 miles to bubble up water in Florida?

Okay. How does this work?

That's not very much, sounds like hooey to me. It may change more than that from day to day.
i wonder if the quake woke up Godzilla in one of his deep sleeps

So the earth is about 24500 miles around it in any direction.
Somehow the shock wave went 38000 miles to bubble up water in Florida?

Okay. How does this work?

Well I dunno, maybe you can hop on over to the weather channel and ask them to give you a class on it.

upload_2018-1-24_20-2-23-jpeg.173318

I heard Mt. St.Helens is rumbling again too. I flew over that destruction in 1981 on the way to a fishing trip off Salt Spring Island near Vancouver. I've seen a lot of bomb craters but this looked like an A-Bomb....it blew over 1,300 ft of rock off the top of the mountain....thousands of pine trees broken like toothpicks. The good news is earthquakes also open new channels for abiotic oil to rise enough to be drilled.

Last edited:
I'm no geologist or seismologist but how is that even possible when the earthquake happened on a different tectonic plate ?

Ugh... No St. Helen's again. I was still cleaning ash out of furniture in 2014. I had piles of it in my locked glass display cabinets, found some in the back of my kitchen cabinets too; stuff gets everywhere.

Forum List

Back