Absolutely Picture Perfect In Florida This Week. So Was This Caused By Climate Change?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Well at least in the southern half of Florida, but Im pretty sure its not snowing in the upper half. Today in the Sarasota/Tampa area, It was pushing 80. No humidity, perfect weather for any sports, the beach, outdoor events, etc. and our day ten forecast looks pretty good. So with the beautiful weather we are having this week and a decent 10 day forecast, can we guess this is all caused by climate change, therefore we need to stop eating burgers and make cows stop farting?

Climate changes about every four months. In my advancing age it seems that the winter is still winter and the summer is still summer and most people prefer the warmer months.

You need to understand that the long drought in California was caused by global warming. This year's abundance of rain in California is being caused by global warming. The very hot weather in some parts of the country is caused by global warming and the very cold weather in parts of the country are caused by global warming. Tornados, hurricanes, dust storms, bomb cyclones, atmospheric rivers, harsh Noreasters and drying Santa Anna winds winds are all caused by global warming.

Gentle breezes, mild temperatures, soft rains, balmy afternoons, day after day of lovely weather -- these are NEVER caused by global warming.

I hope that helps.

Well at least in the southern half of Florida, but Im pretty sure its not snowing in the upper half. Today in the Sarasota/Tampa area, It was pushing 80. No humidity, perfect weather for any sports, the beach, outdoor events, etc. and our day ten forecast looks pretty good. So with the beautiful weather we are having this week and a decent 10 day forecast, can we guess this is all caused by climate change, therefore we need to stop eating burgers and make cows stop farting?
Hush! It was miserable in FL today! Absolutely miserable! Never even consider coming here anyone because the weather is terrible, dammit!

Climate Change is coming soon. It's called Spring, Summer to follow soon after.

make cows stop farting?

Good OP but this is nonsense about placing restrictions on cows for excessive farting .

Exactly what diet are you going to switch them to ?

Wat happens to rebels ?

You need to resolve this important matter before needlessly destroying their self esteem .

Hot cold wet dry windy calm rainy
It’s all Climate Change
These dolts want to build acres of reflective solar panels which heat the ambient air around them to 150F.

A little cool last week, great weather in Central Florida this week. Rain and a little more cooler next week. Typical Florida winter.

Florida has terrible weather! Turrible I say!!! Stay away or you'll melt!

Lightning capital of the US! :aargh:
You know it’s very odd how with the onset of Covid the government began the push to make “health and safety” our Unwanted number one priority instead of centuries old liberty and freedom
I decide what’s best for my health and general well being which Does Not Include me doing what you feel is best for your frightened and manipulated ass.

Last edited:
It was 47° here today.

Mrs MOe worked in the garden.

I changed the oil in the mowers.

If this is climate change...

...I'll take it.

Forum List

Back