Alan Grayson Jabs Fox News Hosts, George W. Bush On Personal Stakes In Bush Tax Cuts

Out of all the recent election results Grayson's was the most satisfying.Just knowing that Ed Shultz from MSNBC loves this guy and seeing that he lost made my evening election night.

This guy is a buffoon.

You know, when THESE PEOPLE petition for tax cuts for billionaires, I can't fault them for doing so.

AFter all, they, unlike so many of you dopes, actually will benefit from the tax cuts if they're extended.

The following numbers are based on their last years incomes, and how much they'll have KEPT (note that I understand that they'd made the money and that is is theirs until it is taxed, right?) if the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires is extended

Rush Limbaugh - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $2.7 million.
Glenn Beck - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $1.5 million
Sean Hannity - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $1 million
Bill O'Reilly - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $914,000
Sarah Palin -the tax cuts means she'll keep another $638,000
Newt Gingrich - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $250,000
George W. Bush - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $187,000

FYI,

If any of our fellow posters are likely to enjoy the same kind of benefits from the extention of the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires, know that I do NOT THINK YOU ARE DUPES for seeking to keep that advantage.

If OTOH, you are not of that ilk?

Then, by God, I think that you working stiffs are just a damned fools for supporting this proposed extention.

More class warfare crap from our resident crapologist.

Hey, how many members of Congress are going to benefit? Members like Charle Tax Cheat Rangel and Dianne Feinstein?
It isn't about what someone else has in his bank account. It is about what is good policy. And raising taxes in a recession is bad policy.

How dare people be "ALLOWED" to keep more of their money !.......
What about the small business community ?......
These are the folks I'm concerned about.They get to keep a little more of THEIR money.
Maybe they will be able to keep a few more employees on the payroll.
How about that you stupid....$#5^&^$*&^%$.....

I don't get it with these Libs...what is it with you and government?
Why is it you guys are so in favor of them getting to take and take and take from the people who are trying to make a better life for themselves....again I'm talking about the owners of small companies who produce.Why are you guys so against them surviving in this really bad Obama economy....

These are the folks I'm concerned about.They get to keep a little more of THEIR money.

Why is it you guys are so in favor of them getting to take and take and take from the people who are trying to make a better life for themselves....again I'm talking about the owners of small companies who produce.Why are you guys so against them surviving in this really bad Obama economy....

Retard, let me repeat it again, no matter how you want to argue it tax cuts *NEED* to be paid for, there's no way of getting around it, so how should these tax cuts for the rich be paid for? When less money comes into the federal budget from one source it has to be replaced[paid for] some other way, if not there is going to be a deficit, so stop making stupid arguments for tax cuts and shooting yourself in the foot at the same time with strawman arguments.

Retard, let me repeat it again, no matter how you want to argue it tax cuts *NEED* to be paid for, there's no way of getting around it, so how should these tax cuts for the rich be paid for? When less money comes into the federal budget from one source it has to be replaced[paid for] some other way, if not there is going to be a deficit, so stop making stupid arguments for tax cuts and shooting yourself in the foot at the same time with strawman arguments.

Let them use the stimulus money that is left over....Let them not extend the unemployment benefits to people who after 99 weeks STILL have not even begun to look for work and why should they if the government is too stupid to give them a check without them showing that they went out to look for work.Let the government cut something from the budget....

Why stick it to the small business owner who out of everyone here are the ones who create jobs for people....Some are willing to hire now but the unemployed who are collecting checks from Uncle Sam don't want these jobs because they are on the books and will have to pay taxes.They would rather sit home and NOT work and collect from Uncle Sam.:eusa_shhh:

Let them use the stimulus money that is left over....Let them not extend the unemployment benefits to people who after 99 weeks STILL have not even begun to look for work and why should they if the government is too stupid to give them a check without them showing that they went out to look for work.Let the government cut something from the budget....

Why stick it to the small business owner who out of everyone here are the ones who create jobs for people....Some are willing to hire now but the unemployed who are collecting checks from Uncle Sam don't want these jobs because they are on the books and will have to pay taxes.They would rather sit home and NOT work and collect from Uncle Sam.:eusa_shhh:

What proof do you have that these people are *NOT* looking for work? Whats better, government assistance that keeps running out or s steady permanent job with benefits? Most prefer the latter not the former, but the burden of proof is on you to prove that these people are not looking for work and 2# why should the government give the money cut from unemployment benefits to the rich who don't need it?

What proof do you have that these people are *NOT* looking for work? Whats better, government assistance that keeps running out or s steady permanent job with benefits? Most prefer the latter not the former, but the burden of proof is on you to prove that these people are not looking for work and 2# why should the government give the money cut from unemployment benefits to the rich who don't need it?

WABC radio.....one week ago opened the phone lines and asked people who have been collecting checks for longer then six months to call in....

The first caller was an owner of a small company....she said people turn downed the job offer.
Caller number two,admitted he will go GET a job when his benefit runs out in Janurary because he will be "motivated" to get work because he would have no choice....

In the short time I listened to the callers,each and everyone of them said there wasn't any real need to go get work because they were "getting paid".....

There is my proof....and if in a few minutes I got a sampling of how I'm sure most Americans who are unemployed are doing I wonder how many more are doing the same....

So why didn't the Dems propose an 80% tax rate any any income in excess of $25,000? They had Presidency and veto proof majorities, how come they didnt help the economy with their high tax rates?

You know, when THESE PEOPLE petition for tax cuts for billionaires, I can't fault them for doing so.

AFter all, they, unlike so many of you dopes, actually will benefit from the tax cuts if they're extended.

The following numbers are based on their last years incomes, and how much they'll have KEPT (note that I understand that they'd made the money and that is is theirs until it is taxed, right?) if the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires is extended

Rush Limbaugh - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $2.7 million.
Glenn Beck - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $1.5 million
Sean Hannity - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $1 million
Bill O'Reilly - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $914,000
Sarah Palin -the tax cuts means she'll keep another $638,000
Newt Gingrich - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $250,000
George W. Bush - the tax cuts means he'll keep another $187,000

FYI,

If any of our fellow posters are likely to enjoy the same kind of benefits from the extention of the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires, know that I do NOT THINK YOU ARE DUPES for seeking to keep that advantage.

If OTOH, you are not of that ilk?

Then, by God, I think that you working stiffs are just a damned fools for supporting this proposed extention.

It's their money.

Grayson is a bitter, sad, little man. But I am highly amused that he's still fucking whining. Maybe he's worried about his unemployment benefits? :lol:

Alan Grayson Jabs Fox News Hosts, George W. Bush On Personal Stakes In Bush Tax Cuts Extension

Its not shocking news, but when shatheads like Beck and Limbaugh argue for taxcuts for the rich because of job creation we know their real intentions is to pad their own facking pockets.

My fav thing about Alan Grayson is the names of his children, Skye, ..."The Graysons like the letter S. The couple’s other children are named Star, Sage, Storm and Stone."
Grayson's daughter: send Dad money

Alan Grayson Jabs Fox News Hosts, George W. Bush On Personal Stakes In Bush Tax Cuts Extension

Its not shocking news, but when shatheads like Beck and Limbaugh argue for taxcuts for the rich because of job creation we know their real intentions is to pad their own facking pockets.

My fav thing about Alan Grayson is the names of his children, Skye, ..."The Graysons like the letter S. The couple’s other children are named Star, Sage, Storm and Stone."
Grayson's daughter: send Dad money

OMG! this guy found someone to marry him and children with? :(