Alan Grayson Jabs Fox News Hosts, George W. Bush On Personal Stakes In Bush Tax Cuts

ALan Grayson. Sour grapes.
Soooo unexpected.
Grayson's defeat made the entire 2010 election worthwhile.

And nevermind that Grayson is a millionaire. He's definitely a hypocrite.

He's a hypocrite because he supports a tax plan that would cost him more in taxes?

What kind of hypocrisy is that?

His point is excellent. It is inarguable that people like Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck are arguing for their own personal self-interest when they argue for extending the top tax rate cuts.

Soooo unexpected.

He's a hypocrite because he supports a tax plan that would cost him more in taxes?

His point is excellent. It is inarguable that people like Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck are arguing for their own personal self-interest when they argue for extending the top tax rate cuts.

Why didn't he name himself as well? Only other people especially on the right.

*NEXT*

*NEXT*

Why would he name himself as someone pushing for tax cuts for themselves when he's not pushing for taxcuts for himself?

Does ANYONE out there have any clue what T is talking about?

And every single clown in this thread bashing Grayson also claims to want to balance the budget.

Not one of you can present a politically viable plan to do so while also cutting taxes.

So, enough with your 'fiscal responsibility' bullshit.

And every single clown in this thread bashing Grayson also claims to want to balance the budget.

Not one of you can present a politically viable plan to do so while also cutting taxes.

Like I said, most of these Republitards don't believe tax cuts have to be paid for, so what do you expect from these idiots, response within the normal range of human intelligence? LOL!

*NEXT*

Why would he name himself as someone pushing for tax cuts for themselves when he's not pushing for taxcuts for himself?

Does ANYONE out there have any clue what T is talking about?

Go look at C-Span Video of this idiot on the House Floor the other day and whom his targets were in his presentation regarding Tax Cuts...

Or would you be as a typical Statist and have someone do it for you as normal?

Like I said, most of these Republitards don't believe tax cuts have to be paid for, so what do you expect from these idiots, response within the normal range of human intelligence? LOL!

Are you addressing a 'Republican' here? No, you aren't. But please continue with your partisan horseshit BassHole.

Are you addressing a 'Republican' here? No, you aren't. But please continue with your partisan horseshit BassHole.

How can I be partisan when I support no political party?

How can I be partisan when I support no political party?

Same applies here. Got it ACE?

Soooo unexpected.

It's not going to cost him, he's already got the millions in the bank. He hasn't announced any future plans to generate income. They hypocrisy is his unwillingness to do himself that which he expects everyone else to do. He prospered under the current tax structure and now thinks everyone else should not have that same opportunity.

He and Buffett are of the same mindset, dictate higher taxes now that they won't have to pay them.

False. I want the FairTax. That and cutting federal spending (starting with Defense), means testing Social Security, will more than balance the budget. Amortize the debt and pay it according to that schedule. Renegotiate with significant bondholders (if GM's bondholders are fair game China should be also).

False. I want the FairTax. That and cutting federal spending (starting with Defense), means testing Social Security, will more than balance the budget. Amortize the debt and pay it according to that schedule. Renegotiate with significant bondholders (if GM's bondholders are fair game China should be also).

Board rules prohibit REP at this time...

Alan Grayson Jabs Fox News Hosts, George W. Bush On Personal Stakes In Bush Tax Cuts Extension

Its not shocking news, but when shatheads like Beck and Limbaugh argue for taxcuts for the rich because of job creation we know their real intentions is to pad their own facking pockets.

Who give a damn what that lying unre-elected moron has to say?

His own people know he's a lying moron. So why do you think he's a brilliant moron.

Besides, Grayson is a chicken shit on top of everything else. Too much of a pussy to be interviewed by FOX while in office.

How dare people be "ALLOWED" to keep more of their money !.......
What about the small business community ?......
These are the folks I'm concerned about.They get to keep a little more of THEIR money.
Maybe they will be able to keep a few more employees on the payroll.
How about that you stupid....$#5^&^$*&^%$.....

I don't get it with these Libs...what is it with you and government?
Why is it you guys are so in favor of them getting to take and take and take from the people who are trying to make a better life for themselves....again I'm talking about the owners of small companies who produce.Why are you guys so against them surviving in this really bad Obama economy....

Retard, let me repeat it again, no matter how you want to argue it tax cuts *NEED* to be paid for, there's no way of getting around it, so how should these tax cuts for the rich be paid for? When less money comes into the federal budget from one source it has to be replaced[paid for] some other way, if not there is going to be a deficit, so stop making stupid arguments for tax cuts and shooting yourself in the foot at the same time with strawman arguments.

Hey retard we NEED to stop sending money to Saudi Arabia and Ottawa and Norway And Serbia and Israel and Nigeria and...

Alan Grayson Jabs Fox News Hosts, George W. Bush On Personal Stakes In Bush Tax Cuts Extension

Its not shocking news, but when shatheads like Beck and Limbaugh argue for taxcuts for the rich because of job creation we know their real intentions is to pad their own facking pockets.

My fav thing about Alan Grayson is the names of his children, Skye, ..."The Graysons like the letter S. The couple’s other children are named Star, Sage, Storm and Stone."
Grayson's daughter: send Dad money

OMG! this guy found someone to marry him and children with? :(

And...the kids and wife are beautiful!!

Go figure....

My fav thing about Alan Grayson is the names of his children, Skye, ..."The Graysons like the letter S. The couple’s other children are named Star, Sage, Storm and Stone."
Grayson's daughter: send Dad money

OMG! this guy found someone to marry him and children with? :(

And...the kids and wife are beautiful!!

Go figure....

Spot the rich one:

RichGuy1.jpg

Why don't you pull your head out of your fascist/communist communal ass and stop worrying about other people money. It's not yours and you didn't earn it. If you want to redistribute property, take a vow of poverty and sell everything you own, give it all to the poor, hypocrite.

What a stupid dumbfuck you izz. Here we go again with yer stupid class warfare. Fifty percent of AMericans pay FEDERAL TAXES. Forty percent of those taxes are paid by the rich and 60% by the middle class. Fifty percent of you low life son o leecehes pay ZERO Federal Taxes. Now tell us again whose pockets are getting lined?