Alan Dershowitz Denies Sexual Assault Allegations

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
n-ALAN-DERSHOWITZ-large570.jpg

Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz on Friday dismissed as "a complete and total lie" allegations of sexual assault levied by a woman who claims she was kept as a sex slave by billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein.

"I was never anywhere near her, with her, under any circumstances," Dershowitz said in a voicemail left with Laura Goldman, a HuffPost blogger and freelancer for ABC and Metro International.

Attorneys for the woman, who is identified in federal court documents as Jane Doe #3, charged that Epstein forced her "to have sexual relations with Dershowitz on numerous occasions while she was a minor, not only in Florida but also on private planes, in New York, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands." The woman also made allegations against Britain’s Prince Andrew, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and French model scout Jean Luc Brunel.

According to Politico, Jane Doe #3 made her accusations in a Tuesday court filing in West Palm Beach, Florida, as a part of a larger lawsuit arising out of Epstein's guilty plea to two state felony counts related to prostitution. Epstein served 13 months of a 18-month sentence and was released in 2009. The lawsuit contends that federal prosecutors improperly failed to consult with Epstein’s victims before signing off on the plea deal. Dershowitz was part of Epstein's legal team, Politico noted.

The latest court filing, from lawyer Bradley Edwards and University of Utah law professor Paul Cassell, a former federal judge, seeks to add Jane Doe #3 and another woman to that lawsuit.

More: Alan Dershowitz Denies Sexual Assault Allegations As A Complete And Total Lie

Is Dershowitz a pervert - or does he just look like one?

Last edited:
who aren't you people out on a witch for in this country.

this is getting ridiculous in trying to ruin people lives

Dershowitz, Epstein, Maxwell, aren't they all part of that ethnoreligious group from the middle east with absolutely no power?

This persecution sounds like anotha Shoah.

I guess fake Indians don't like Jews. Even fellow liberal ones.

Attorneys for the woman, who is identified in federal court documents as Jane Doe #3, charged that Epstein forced her "to have sexual relations with Dershowitz on numerous occasions while she was a minor, not only in Florida but also on private planes, in New York, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands." The woman also made allegations against Britain’s Prince Andrew, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and French model scout Jean Luc Brunel.

Oh brother. She has got to be a liberal

Who is the last Conservative who has admitted that he sexually assaulted someone?

So accusing a jewish person of child molestation is anti-semitic?

All the fake Indian has is the accusation. He choses to believe it. The fake indian says it's because Dershowitz looks the part.

One of the suspected perps is Prince Andrew. I wouldn't be surprised if some of this is true. The very rich using sex to buy favors and have blackmail leverage is a very old practice.

All the fake Indian has is the accusation. He choses to believe it. The fake indian says it's because Dershowitz looks the part.
And you just defend him because he is a Jew. You brought his jewishness into this as though to suggest it has something to do with him being accused.

Are you a Jew yourself?

And you just defend him because he is a Jew. You brought his jewishness into this as though to suggest it has something to do with him being accused.

Are you a Jew yourself?

I'm not a Jew, and I don't know the merit of the accusation. I do know the fake Indian has his mind made up because Dershowitz is a Jew.

Are you a Jew yourself?

I'm not a Jew, and I don't know the merit of the accusation. I do know the fake Indian has his mind made up because Dershowitz is a Jew.

Doucheawitch is a Jew? Really? Damn, I didn't know that. Well, since he's a Jew - does that make molesting minors okay?

Are you a Jew yourself?

Doucheawitch is a Jew? Really? Damn, I didn't know that. Well, since he's a Jew - does that make molesting minors okay?

What makes you think hes guilty? Wjy dont you like him? He's a libreal warrior. You usually like liberals, no?

And you're one dumb fuck if you can't recognize Dershowitz is a Jewish name.

Doucheawitch just looks creepy. Reminds me of a pervert.
I've got to take exception to that.

It's the sole reason why people believe that Woody Allen is guilty - because of how he looks.

But he's not guilty. There has never been any evidence to suggest he's guilty. A judge in the early 1990s examined all the 'evidence' and pronounced him not guilty. He has no history of child abuse or accusations of. He's been married to the same woman for 30 years.

So, Dershowitz' looks have no bearing on this.

Bunch of baseless unprovable accusations designed to defame and destroy a person's reputation. Typical leftist whack job.

Oh brother. She has got to be a liberal
She's claiming Prince Andrew raped her? Ummm.. Yeah...right.

Forum List

Back