Alabama voter fraud?

:lol:

Some clown on twitter doesn't understand how votes are counted, so there must have been "voter fraud".
Democrats are infamous for voter fraud. I could give you dozens of examples. It would not surprise me if there was massive voter fraud involved. Like I said, I'm not saying it happened. But if history is anything to go by, it probably DID happen. Do you deny it?

No, you can't give me dozens of examples of "Democrat voter fraud".

I'm sure you can find plenty of examples of Republicans whining about voter fraud, but that's not the same thing.
Actually, there are over one thousand cases of PROVEN voter fraud. Most of them Democrats. The truth is not your friend. Why do democrats so viciously oppose voter reform? The answer is because it would hurt them at the polls. Sucks to be you.

Translation: "Sucks to not have a link for one's ass-ertion".

Some clown on twitter doesn't understand how votes are counted, so there must have been "voter fraud".
Democrats are infamous for voter fraud. I could give you dozens of examples. It would not surprise me if there was massive voter fraud involved. Like I said, I'm not saying it happened. But if history is anything to go by, it probably DID happen. Do you deny it?

No, you can't give me dozens of examples of "Democrat voter fraud".

I'm sure you can find plenty of examples of Republicans whining about voter fraud, but that's not the same thing.
Actually, there are over one thousand cases of PROVEN voter fraud. Most of them Democrats. The truth is not your friend. Why do democrats so viciously oppose voter reform? The answer is because it would hurt them at the polls. Sucks to be you.

I realize that you have to believe in this stuff, and I won't try to stop you.

But you must know how silly you look.

Anyone else notice that when Dems lose, they try to figure out how they screwed up their messaging.

If Republicans lose, the first thing they do is holler out voter fraud.

The excuses are gonna flow like it was hillary that lost?

In this case there's no Electrical College. Nor should there be.

"Electrical College"?

:lmao:

Words to me are like an artist's canvas. A tabula rasa for my creative juices, which I proceed to jizz all over them.

You're well come.

Or you're essentially illiterate and often confuse words and their meanings.

So --- no idea what a jeu de mots is huh? :itsok:

As I said in my first post on this site --- post one in "Introduce Yourself" --- my variant spellings are in tense shun all.

I mean look at my NAME. Sea if ewe can figure it tout.

The excuses are gonna flow like it was hillary that lost?

"Electrical College"?

Words to me are like an artist's canvas. A tabula rasa for my creative juices, which I proceed to jizz all over them.

You're well come.

As I said in my first post on this site --- post one in "Introduce Yourself" --- my variant spellings are in tense shun all.

So you have a quirk, like Tourette Syndrome.

Shrug.

It wouldn't surprise me. Not saying it happened, but history indicates that it is probable.

Alabama voter fraud uncovered!? Conservatives FURIOUS

Not in Al. If so it would be on the Cons side.

I kept hearing Alabama is as red a state as it gets. So if there's voter fraud........................

On the other hand it's just impossible its voters rejected a pervert who got bounced from the court TWICE because he couldn't follow the law and rides around looking like Tom Fucking Mix. Cause they too stoopid to figger that shit out.

"Electrical College"?

You're well come.

Shrug.

Hey, I'm a cunning linguist. So sue me.

Matter of fact tell Sue to bring a friend.

"Electrical College"?

You're well come.

Shrug.

Cunning runt, perhaps.

Anyone else notice that when Dems lose, they try to figure out how they screwed up their messaging.

If Republicans lose, the first thing they do is holler out voter fraud.

And in Rump's case even when he wins. "Three million illegals" my three million dollar ass.

Isn’t it time to start using voter identification to vote.
No identification no vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're well come.

Shrug.

Cunning runt, perhaps.

Bwahaha, intentional Spoonerism. See -- you DO get it.

You're well come.

Shrug.

Cunning runt, perhaps.

Q: What is the difference between a woman's track team and a tribe of smart pygmies?

A: One is a bunch of cunning runts.

Thanks for the breaking news from The Horn!

Yes, Roy believes that there were 3 million illegal immigrants, felons, and dead people who voted for Doug Jones.

:laugh2:

67178284d1420371362-left-becoming-more-and-more-authoritarian-gop-crybaby-jpg
He is not the only that believes that. Democrats have a long history of voter fraud.

Forum List

Back