Alabama voter fraud?

shutterstock_291431081.jpg

Thanks for the breaking news from The Horn!

Yes, Roy believes that there were 3 million illegal immigrants, felons, and dead people who voted for Doug Jones.

:laugh2:

67178284d1420371362-left-becoming-more-and-more-authoritarian-gop-crybaby-jpg

• Banned
:lol:

Some clown on twitter doesn't understand how votes are counted, so there must have been "voter fraud".
Democrats are infamous for voter fraud. I could give you dozens of examples. It would not surprise me if there was massive voter fraud involved. Like I said, I'm not saying it happened. But if history is anything to go by, it probably DID happen. Do you deny it?

Some clown on twitter doesn't understand how votes are counted, so there must have been "voter fraud".
Democrats are infamous for voter fraud. I could give you dozens of examples. It would not surprise me if there was massive voter fraud involved. Like I said, I'm not saying it happened. But if history is anything to go by, it probably DID happen. Do you deny it?

No, you can't give me dozens of examples of "Democrat voter fraud".

I'm sure you can find plenty of examples of Republicans whining about voter fraud, but that's not the same thing.

• Banned
The excuses are gonna flow like it was hillary that lost?
Not an excuse. Simply raising the question. Do you deny that it could have happened? Do you not find it at all suspicious that such a lead as Moore had, with most of the vote counted, simply disappeared?

11 million illegals in Alabama voted for Jones!

Not an excuse. Simply raising the question. Do you deny that it could have happened? Do you not find it at all suspicious that such a lead as Moore had, with most of the vote counted, simply disappeared?

It's not suspicious at all.

Votes from big cities always come in last - and big cities are where the Democrats live.

Looks to me like stupid Republican white people stayed home, and smart Democrat black people voted.

No, you can't give me dozens of examples of "Democrat voter fraud".

I'm sure you can find plenty of examples of Republicans whining about voter fraud, but that's not the same thing.
Actually, there are over one thousand cases of PROVEN voter fraud. Most of them Democrats. The truth is not your friend. Why do democrats so viciously oppose voter reform? The answer is because it would hurt them at the polls. Sucks to be you.

"Such a lead as Moore had" huh?

Here's a guy just a day ago who took Fox Noise to task for having the temerity to show Jones ahead in a poll.

Now he's in hiding. Turns out they were right.

Forum List

Back