Alabama teacher investigated by the Secret Service.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
FOXNews.com - Secret Service Probes Alabama Teacher for Using Obama Assassination as a Lesson

A Jefferson County geometry teacher was investigated by the Secret Service after he used a hypothetical assassination of President Obama as a way to teach angles.

School officials say the Corner High School teacher apparently was teaching his students about parallel lines and angles and used the example of where to stand and aim to shoot the president.

Of course it was no real threat, but what are they teaching these children?

reminds me of "The State" skit where the teacher goes "now, if anybody talks about assassination" and the secret service came running in and took her.

What dumbasses to even make an example like that, and not know they take these things seriously.

I wonder if the same people who showed faux outrage about the Bush film, will show up?

FOXNews.com - Secret Service Probes Alabama Teacher for Using Obama Assassination as a Lesson

A Jefferson County geometry teacher was investigated by the Secret Service after he used a hypothetical assassination of President Obama as a way to teach angles.

School officials say the Corner High School teacher apparently was teaching his students about parallel lines and angles and used the example of where to stand and aim to shoot the president.

life is hard when you're stupid. :cuckoo:

The same shit the liberal Obama supporting racist latino teacher in LA is.

:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

The teacher is lucky he or she isn't in jail. They take threats to the president VERY seriously.

Of course with your limited IQ you couldn't retort........cut that geasey ugly red hair bitch.

The more important question is, did they check the teachers citizenship? We all know that would be racial profiling.:cuckoo:

I wonder if the same people who showed faux outrage about the Bush film, will show up?

I'm looking forward to the movie about Obama's assassination.

Don't even joke about it. They will show up at your door and question you. This is a public message board.

I pray he doesn't get assassinated because if he does, they'll be screaming racist all over the place and whites will be in a lot of trouble. They won't even care if it's a black that does the deed, they'll go after the whites in this country.

Don't even joke about it. They will show up at your door and question you. This is a public message board.

I pray he doesn't get assassinated because if he does, they'll be screaming racist all over the place and whites will be in a lot of trouble. They won't even care if it's a black that does the deed, they'll go after the whites in this country.

That is why you don't want him assassinated? not because he is your President, or that it would be terrible for our country?

What a dumb ass teacher....he deserves what he gets

A foolish move on the teacher's part, overall, but I sure bet it got the kids' attention. Is raising the SS's eyebrows worth getting your students to remember a math lesson? Probably not more than once.

It reminds me of the second in that apocryphal sequence of "ancient Chinese curses," of increasing severity:

May you live in interesting times.
May you come to the attention of your government.
May you find what you are looking for.

That is why you don't want him assassinated? not because he is your President, or that it would be terrible for our country?

Actually, that is why I was glad that Bush was not assassinated...because it would look bad for the blacks

Forum List

Back