Alabama teacher investigated by the Secret Service.

I'm looking forward to the movie about Obama's assassination.

Don't even joke about it. They will show up at your door and question you. This is a public message board.

I pray he doesn't get assassinated because if he does, they'll be screaming racist all over the place and whites will be in a lot of trouble. They won't even care if it's a black that does the deed, they'll go after the whites in this country.

:cuckoo:
That is why you don't want him assassinated? not because he is your President, or that it would be terrible for our country?

Yeah, call me self absorbed, but I want to be safe in my own country. I wouldn't be if someone assassinated Obama, nor would any whites.

Be honest...anyone that says anything against the man is automatically labeled a racist. You KNOW what would happen if he were assassinated, it would be open season on whites.

Don't even joke about it. They will show up at your door and question you. This is a public message board.

I pray he doesn't get assassinated because if he does, they'll be screaming racist all over the place and whites will be in a lot of trouble. They won't even care if it's a black that does the deed, they'll go after the whites in this country.

That is why you don't want him assassinated? not because he is your President, or that it would be terrible for our country?

Actually, that is why I was glad that Bush was not assassinated...because it would look bad for the blacks

I disagree there. I feel that Bush should have been arrested, tried for treason, and when found guilty, shot.

Yeah, call me self absorbed, but I want to be safe in my own country. I wouldn't be if someone assassinated Obama, nor would any whites.

Be honest...anyone that says anything against the man is automatically labeled a racist. You KNOW what would happen if he were assassinated, it would be open season on whites.

:lol:
Kind of like it is for muslims?

No, because most Americans don't 'hate' Muslims. That's just something the left have decided. Like they decided we 'hate' Obama cuz he's black - can't possibly just be that we disagree with him.

I think they should make a movie about Obama's assassination. It would be cool.

Beyond stupid. Even using JFK as a documented example might be considered out of bounds by many.

The more important question is, did they check the teachers citizenship? We all know that would be racial profiling.:cuckoo:

So you are cool with teachers teaching their class this?

Teaching them what, Geometry? Yeah, kids need to learn that stuff. :lol:

On the surface it sounds bad, but it may have been satirical. I don't condone it, but I am not outraged by it either.

No, because most Americans don't 'hate' Muslims. That's just something the left have decided. Like they decided we 'hate' Obama cuz he's black - can't possibly just be that we disagree with him.

I think they should make a movie about Obama's assassination. It would be cool
http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...ing-web-sites-such-as-usmb-3.html#post2323022 :lol:

The more important question is, did they check the teachers citizenship? We all know that would be racial profiling.:cuckoo:

So you are cool with a latino teaching kids to hate America and that we stolen it from Mexico?

I am sure you are right along with the other America hating libtards.

So you are cool with a latino teaching kids to hate America and that we stolen it from Mexico?

I am sure you are right along with the other America hating libtards.

Are we talking about that in this thread?
If you want me to comment on that subject, go create your own thread or send me a link to one.

Forum List

Back