Alabama high school wants to give corporal punishment for 'too revealing' prom dresse

as long as you keep your grubby fucking paws off of nubile high school girls (oh the irony! At least they are GIRLS this time, right christian?) then you won't have a reason to be judged.
Oh. Well, then, since the vast majority of Christians don't do that, I guess you should just stop pointing to your irrational hatred of Christians as proof, huh?

Hey, I'm not the one leaping to the defense of perverted fucking christians spanking the asses of nubile young women as if they were stand ins on the set of Debby Does Dallas. Maybe you should think about why you feel so defensive before you allow your pepperoni nipples access to your keyboard.
And I'll bet you condemned the attempted extradition of Roman Polanski. :lol:

Oh. Well, then, since the vast majority of Christians don't do that, I guess you should just stop pointing to your irrational hatred of Christians as proof, huh?

Hey, I'm not the one leaping to the defense of perverted fucking christians spanking the asses of nubile young women as if they were stand ins on the set of Debby Does Dallas. Maybe you should think about why you feel so defensive before you allow your pepperoni nipples access to your keyboard.

nope. I'm real quick to pounce on child molesters. Ask anyone who remembers the last pedobear motherfucker arguing Jeremy Bentham excuses for adults fucking kids. Or, better yet, ask someone who has been around this forum longer than your man-tits took to grow a cup size. I'll wait...

:eusa_whistle:

this post backfired on ya, you bloated cheeseback.

nope. I'm real quick to pounce on child molesters. Ask anyone who remembers the last pedobear motherfucker arguing Jeremy Bentham excuses for adults fucking kids. Or, better yet, ask someone who has been around this forum longer than your man-tits took to grow a cup size. I'll wait...

Not really. Your leveling the charge of pedophilia based on nothing more than your own prejudice only proves that you're a bigot. Nothing more.

oh now it's ok to bet, you pussy

oh now it's ok to bet, you pussy

Go look at the other thread, pothead. :lol:

Not really. Your leveling the charge of pedophilia based on nothing more than your own prejudice only proves that you're a bigot. Nothing more.

I see you lack the backbone to find out just how vicious I notoriously am at the slightest hint of a pedo, fat ball.

:rofl:

yea, I kinda THOUGHT you'd sit the fuck down and wobble yourself some silly, self-righteous babble after making some retarded ass Roman Polanski excuse for these touchers of nubile women.

I see you lack the backbone to find out just how vicious I notoriously am at the slightest hint of a pedo, fat ball.

yea, I kinda THOUGHT you'd sit the fuck down and wobble yourself some silly, self-righteous babble after making some retarded ass Roman Polanski excuse for these touchers of nubile women.
TRANSLATION:

3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg

lard sauce, very nice slam. KUDOs
wonder if the fatass in the avatar is actually Dave

Deramous was one of about 25 Oxford High students who were disciplined for violating the dress code at her school’s prom Saturday. The students in violation were allowed to stay at the prom, but the following week, each was given the option of receiving corporal punishment or accepting a three-day suspension from school, Oxford principal Trey Holladay said.

“We’re using the same policy we’ve had for the last five years,” Holladay said. “Being a parent, I want to make sure girls and guys act accordingly. We’re a high school and our community has certain expectations of what is appropriate.”

Erica’s mother, Darrie Deramous, however, is convinced her daughter’s dress was just fine.

“They said her dress length was short and that it was too low up at the top,” she said. “But that’s the way they are making them now.”

Darrie said she bought the $200 dress from a reputable prom Web site.

Anniston Star - What not to wear

So these people want to spank the girls' asses for wearing something that's too revealing.

I don't think I need to go on about how seriously fucked up that is.

Mmmm...that's so twisted and hot...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and it just has to be illegal. What's the principal's name? Principal Perve?

What kind of backward, swamp village is this????

TRANSLATION:

3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg

All you gotta do is ask someone about how I react to pedos after dropping your Roman Polanski assumption, fat back.

why are your tubby jowls waffling at such an easy task?

Go look at the other thread, pothead. :lol:

Maybe you should go ask someone about the treatment of pedos around here before testing the water with your Roman Polanski jokes, lard sauce.

:lol:

2870557250_fbdf819654.jpg

Myawww.. did the poor lil fat man take one toke over the line, sweet jesus, one toke over the line with Roman Polanski assumptions?

Like I said, go ask someone or sit down and shut the fuck up. If you can't back up your assertions then maybe it's time to go feed your man titties some pizza rolls.

All you gotta do is ask someone about how I react to pedos after dropping your Roman Polanski assumption, fat back.

why are your tubby jowls waffling at such an easy task?

Because I don't care, you moron! :lol:

rather, because you know you fucked up and now find yourself backtracking like a pouty little fat boy.

goonies.gif_320_320_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif

Forum List

Back