Alabama Election Fraud & Ballot Access Complaint Against Obama Filed With Alabama SOS

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Just like in Georgia, a official ballot challenge has been issued and submitted to the Alabama Secretary Of State to check Obama's credentials before he is placed on the ballot in Alabama. By law, the Secretary of State must make sure that voter fraud doesn't happen with candidates. I will note that in this complaint to election fraud officials, the case Minor v Happerset is documented as a official challenge to make their case againt the sitting president. The Connecticut Social Security number Obama has been using is documented for investigation. None of these challenges were ever presented back in the 08 election. I think this legal strategy is going to be issued in all 50 states against Obama.

Here is the official complaint:
Alabama Election Fraud Complaint Against Obama Submitted To Alabama Secretary of State - 11/29/2011

Last edited:
  • Banned
Funny how it is the "South" that constantly challenges the validity of a blackman's papers to run for office....
Not just the south. It's happening in Hawaii too as the Election Officials have just had one filed with them.

I hope this fucker gets challenge in every state in the union. I hope he is forced to drop out of the race!

Then Hillary could blame everything on him and have a good shot at walking away with it. imo

I want him to stay and face the music once the Rep nominee is known. When the dog and pony show the process of selecting the nominee has become is over and the focus is turned to his fuckups.

• Banned
Anyone wishing to see the success rate of these bozos, check here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/156813-the-birfer-state-law-tracking-thread.html

It's a heaping amount of epic fail.

This has nothing to do with that. This is state law and it is legal. If a complaint is officially filed, they have to have hearings. Candidates get thrown off ballots all the time with these hearings because they have residency issues or they didn't disclose something on their past record. Obama used this same tactic to get elected in Illinois when he first went into politics. He filed complaints against his challengers one by one and had them removed from the ballot.

sarah-palin-inquirer.jpg

get it? dark secrets?

ho, ho, ho

get it?

ho?

:lol:

Just like in Georgia, a official ballot challenge has been issued and submitted to the Alabama Secretary Of State to check Obama's credentials before he is placed on the ballot in Alabama. By law, the Secretary of State must make sure that voter fraud doesn't happen with candidates. I will note that in this complaint to election fraud officials, the case Minor v Happerset is documented as a official challenge to make their case againt the sitting president. The Connecticut Social Security number Obama has been using is documented for investigation. None of these challenges were ever presented back in the 08 election. I think this legal strategy is going to be issued in all 50 states against Obama.

Alabama Election Fraud Complaint Against Obama Submitted To Alabama Secretary of State - 11/29/2011

You should be tazed and waterboarded, asswipe.

You should be tazed and waterboarded, asswipe.
I see your mind is unable to address the complaint. Typical

still with your pathetic obsession over Obama because he is black i see.You may not be Pole Rider but obviously your his indentical twin brother with the same mom because you are the only two posters here that are racists and have an obsession over him and never talk about the corruption of other presidents before him.oh and hate to break your heart but you lied last time we spoke,gas prices NEVER went over $4.00 in the time Obama was president like they did when Bush was.Here in my state it only got up to 3 80 something and is now lower than $3.00 where it was over $4.00 when Bush was president his last two years in office,get your facts straight racist.

Forum List

Back