Does the world know?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Iridescence, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Iridescence

Iridescence BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +268
    I don't yet understand why there is such confusion over the wars from within and about the Arab nation(s). The Mayan prediction has been muddled and muddied... even though I do not have access to what scholars do and I am not exposed to what the most profound minds seem to be, it is an obvious possibility that the Mayan Calendar... and the predictions that seem to have been coming from that (and other) civilization(s) could very well be interpreted as an end to the Arabs... Now, what does that mean exactly? Can anyone take what they know of that and apply it to the current events and then share any potential links to the inevitable wars that are currently being projected?

How is there such criticism? How are so many people so ready to believe the worst of others?

Transforming the minds of wo/men is what we were meant become accomplished at... but it is in accordance with many other things... :dunno: Even when people offer support and say they are aware, it seems many of us are still alone, perhaps decidedly so.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. zzzz

zzzz Just a regular American

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +429
    End of the Arabs? No. What is happening is a religious upheaval in the world and the Conservative Islamists as well as the extremists are taking over the leadership of the previous dictatorships in the Middle East. They are also changing the fundamental base by teaching the younger generations their apocalyptic ideas and in the future the whole Arab world will be anti-Christian, anti-Jew. Once this happens and it is not far away the next great Crusade/Jihad will upon us. The opening shots have already been fired but the cataclysmic event has yet to arrive to unite them.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  3. Iridescence

Iridescence BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +268
    An end by Arabs... The 'hook a had' (Jahad) thing is... the physically decapitating the heads of the people in which were swayed by the preceding illusion, given to 'us' none other than by... Hmmm... Jews.

I don't know. It is something that I see... three major components, so far, that is, that can be mentioned at this point in time... Fundamentalists. Jews. Arabs. Rough draft, it is, and brazenly wanton... but very convincing on many necessarily levels. Intricate intimacy.

4. lizzie

lizzie Zen Warrior Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +286
    It's tribalism- as old as mankind itself. With mass communications and technology, the world has gotten much too small.

5. Iridescence

Iridescence BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +268
    I had missed your comment, I apologize. This was shared by another, but it is fitting: The Himalayan Times : 2nd reference emerges of Mayan prediction for 2012 - Detail News : Nepal News Portal

There are many tribal things that may never die away... even, especially those things that are hidden from within us, as human. So much of what I have read makes sense and fits the time... but does not necessarily mean the abrupt upheaval that so many doomsayers seem to be set on. I'm looking for the changes to occur in genetics and such. The healthcare reform fits, as does the war within the Arab nations.

The words are meshy to me... I don't me 'to' and I don't mean 'by'... perhaps I mean 'through'. Their genetic components are Asian and African, from what I have read. There are some things about the Arabs... and I haven't yet pinpointed why, but they represent great and profound psychological influence. It seems almost unmentionable. :dunno:

6. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Granny says, "Dat's right - the world gonna end an' we all gonna die...
    :cuckoo:
    Mexican city installs digital clock to count down December 2012 'doomsday'
    Saturday 17th December, 2011 - A city in Mexico has installed a digital clock to count down the time left for December 21, 2012 - when some believe the world will end.

7. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
  8. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
  9. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Now Mayan end of the world predictions are given credibility on USMB as though they were thoughtful and meaningful discussions about GENERAL GLOBAL TOPICS?

Seriously, Mods?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    one should realize that there are 'mayan' calendars that go beyond 2012

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1