Does the world know?

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I don't yet understand why there is such confusion over the wars from within and about the Arab nation(s). The Mayan prediction has been muddled and muddied... even though I do not have access to what scholars do and I am not exposed to what the most profound minds seem to be, it is an obvious possibility that the Mayan Calendar... and the predictions that seem to have been coming from that (and other) civilization(s) could very well be interpreted as an end to the Arabs... Now, what does that mean exactly? Can anyone take what they know of that and apply it to the current events and then share any potential links to the inevitable wars that are currently being projected?

How is there such criticism? How are so many people so ready to believe the worst of others?

Transforming the minds of wo/men is what we were meant become accomplished at... but it is in accordance with many other things... :dunno: Even when people offer support and say they are aware, it seems many of us are still alone, perhaps decidedly so.

Last edited:
End of the Arabs? No. What is happening is a religious upheaval in the world and the Conservative Islamists as well as the extremists are taking over the leadership of the previous dictatorships in the Middle East. They are also changing the fundamental base by teaching the younger generations their apocalyptic ideas and in the future the whole Arab world will be anti-Christian, anti-Jew. Once this happens and it is not far away the next great Crusade/Jihad will upon us. The opening shots have already been fired but the cataclysmic event has yet to arrive to unite them.

Last edited:
  • Banned
End of the Arabs? No. What is happening is a religious upheaval in the world and the Conservative Islamists as well as the extremists are taking over the leadership of the previous dictatorships in the Middle East. They are also changing the fundamental base by teaching the younger generations their apocalyptic ideas and in the future the whole Arab world will be anti-Christian, anti-Jew. Once this happens and it is not far away the next great Crusade/Jihad will upon us. The opening shots have already been fired but the cataclysmic event has yet to arrive to unite them.

An end by Arabs... The 'hook a had' (Jahad) thing is... the physically decapitating the heads of the people in which were swayed by the preceding illusion, given to 'us' none other than by... Hmmm... Jews.

I don't know. It is something that I see... three major components, so far, that is, that can be mentioned at this point in time... Fundamentalists. Jews. Arabs. Rough draft, it is, and brazenly wanton... but very convincing on many necessarily levels. Intricate intimacy.

I don't yet understand why there is such confusion over the wars from within and about the Arab nation(s).

How is there such criticism? How are so many people so ready to believe the worst of others?

It's tribalism- as old as mankind itself. With mass communications and technology, the world has gotten much too small.

• Banned
I had missed your comment, I apologize. This was shared by another, but it is fitting: The Himalayan Times : 2nd reference emerges of Mayan prediction for 2012 - Detail News : Nepal News Portal

There are many tribal things that may never die away... even, especially those things that are hidden from within us, as human. So much of what I have read makes sense and fits the time... but does not necessarily mean the abrupt upheaval that so many doomsayers seem to be set on. I'm looking for the changes to occur in genetics and such. The healthcare reform fits, as does the war within the Arab nations.

The words are meshy to me... I don't me 'to' and I don't mean 'by'... perhaps I mean 'through'. Their genetic components are Asian and African, from what I have read. There are some things about the Arabs... and I haven't yet pinpointed why, but they represent great and profound psychological influence. It seems almost unmentionable. :dunno:

Granny says, "Dat's right - the world gonna end an' we all gonna die...
:cuckoo:
Mexican city installs digital clock to count down December 2012 'doomsday'
Saturday 17th December, 2011 - A city in Mexico has installed a digital clock to count down the time left for December 21, 2012 - when some believe the world will end.
According to the Daily Express, the clock in Tapachula will start ticking over on Wednesday, a year before the supposed apocalypse. Tapachula is not a popular Mayan tourism destination, but nearby Izapa is more of a draw - the Tree of Life stone was discovered there in the 1950s and is thought to convey an ancient Mayan tale.

The doomsday theories stem from a pair of tablets that describe the return of a Mayan god at the end of a 13th period of 400 years, which falls on December 21, 2012. Experts say the date marks the end of a 5,125-year cycle that began in 3113 BC - and the start of another.

Scenarios suggested for the end of the world include the arrival of the next solar maximum, or Earth's collision with a black hole, passing asteroid or a planet called "Nibiru". Scholars from various disciplines have dismissed the idea of such cataclysmic events occurring in 2012.

Professional Mayanist scholars state that predictions of impending doom are not found in any of the extant classic Maya accounts, and that the idea that the Long Count calendar "ends" in 2012 misrepresents Maya history and culture. Astronomers and other scientists have rejected the proposed events as pseudoscience, stating that they are contradicted by simple astronomical observations.

Mexican city installs digital clock to count down December 2012 'doomsday'

Now Mayan end of the world predictions are given credibility on USMB as though they were thoughtful and meaningful discussions about GENERAL GLOBAL TOPICS?

Seriously, Mods?

one should realize that there are 'mayan' calendars that go beyond 2012

303890_280238035334822_100000458829.jpg

no one mayan has said it was the end of times....why do white people jump on stuff like this.....

o was that racist? perhaps why do stupid people jump on stuff like this....how many times have we heard that the world was gonna end? prophets love to predict the end of times....

I have on good athority that the Mayan guy doing the calander died on Dec 12, and then his assisstant put the final date on the calander. The King of the Myans figured that 2012 was far enough into the future that he didn't need anymore calanders.

An that is how the story goes.:eusa_liar:

the calendars are done according to cycles.......dec 22, 2012 will simply start a new cycle...

you can google it

Why should I goggle it? You made the statement there were other calendars past 2012 by Mayans. Shouldn't you link to one to prove your point? Or do you only require others to provide evidence, never yourself?

the calendars are done according to cycles.......dec 22, 2012 will simply start a new cycle...

you can google it

Why should I goggle it? You made the statement there were other calendars past 2012 by Mayans. Shouldn't you link to one to prove your point? Or do you only require others to provide evidence, never yourself?

There is no such thing as "evidence" on a message board. You can find all the links you want, but if it is not going to be believed anyway, why post it?:eusa_silenced:

some mayan has a bad peyote trip thousands of years ago and people still think it means something?

There is respect that they have earned as a tribal unit that has been deserved. They were on edge about so many things and it is up to the perception, the waivering interpretations of different peoples, that their writings, their ways are determined valid by... which can be very belittling as well as influencing... empowering... um, brought back to life... necromantic. Their revelations have perhaps also brought to light many clues to supposed mysteries of genetic influences... through times when paper and pen have been burned. What evidence, indeed, could have been left? Why leave evidence at all? :dunno: It's just sometimes necessary to exonerate the dead, accordingly. :evil:

Forum List

Back