Alabama cheated ohio state

It's total bullshit clemson and Alabama is going to beat each other. Up so bad a piece of crap team like Oklahoma or Georgia could take the title...

Georgia and Oklahoma will be beating each other up too. It is the nature of the playoffs.

But you know clemson or Alabama will rip them apart..the only game that matters now is the sugar bowl..

No, I don't know that. Georgia beat auburn soundly. Yes, they lost once to them. But then they came back a whipped them.

And I am not sure OK will not be the National Champs. Stopping Baker Mayfield will not be easy.

That is why we play the games.

The tide can beat the tigers , the tigers can beat the tide ..georgia or Oklahoma can't

Actually, Oklahoma scares me more than Clemson. We had 10 players in the NFL draft last spring, and most were defensive players. And we have lost 5 players for the season to injury. I think Minka Fitzpatrick is one of the best safeties in college football. But we are thin in the secondary.

There needs to be a better playoff system..

This has to be rigged..ohio state was a way better football team then Alabama
Yes they were in the 1980's..

Bullshit ohio state had a better record then Alabama..

Ohio St got smoked by Iowa by 30 plus points and had another loss to 15 point loss to Oklahoma at home.

Alabama’s only loss was to Auburn by 12 in Auburn their arch rival.

A two loss team should not be in when quality one loss teams are available, especially on the two loss team gets smoked by a 4-5 conference team, that killed OSU.

The Tide cheated no one, they didn’t rank the teams.

No they paid there way to take on clemson..

Why can't you guys see this?

How did they pay? OSU had 2 losses, and one loss was by over 30 points to an average team. Had that loss not occurred they would have been in. No two loss team has been picked for the championship and none should when there are quality teams with only one loss. Pretty simple math. Still you have not given a logical reason why a team with a 15 point loss to a ranked team and being blown out by a mediocre team should be picked over a team with one loss to a ranked team. Explain the logic. Prove a payoff.

It's total bullshit clemson and Alabama is going to beat each other. Up so bad a piece of crap team like Oklahoma or Georgia could take the title...

So Alabama shouldn't be in the playoffs, yet you believe they are better than Oklahoma (who beat Ohio St. in Columbus) and Georgia? Again, that makes no sense whatsoever. So your beef is that Georgia with one loss and Oklahoma with one loss and who beat Ohio St. should be out and Ohio St. with two losses should be in?

Ohio State got in last year by beating overrated Big 10 teams

Got beat 31-0 by Clemson

The committee this year wisely said.....Fool me once

Being and OSU fan, this is hard for me to say, but OSU did not make the playoffs because of JT. Also of note is they have no line backers, something we learned against Iowa.

OSU should have beaten Wisconsin by 30 points or more, but because Urban chose to put an injured JT in there with a brace on his knee they did not win by 30 points or more like they should have. The last thing the NCAA wanted was for Clemson to shut out OSU by 30 points, like they did to JT last year.

Then you have the history of Alabama being in the NC game pretty much every year for the last 15 years or so it seems.

Actually, I'm good with it cuz I just hate to watch JT struggle like he does against good teams, especially with a bum knee. After all, running is what he does best. He can't throw down field that well and is not that accurate a thrower. IF JT had not been forced out of the game with Michigan, I think OSU may have lost because they were losing when he left the game. The new kid they put in there made some really good throws that turned the tide.

Just one more game to go and we will be done with JT!

Got beat 31-0 by Clemson

"The committee" would never admit to it, but you're right.

Last year should not matter, but it really means everything.

Georgia and Oklahoma will be beating each other up too. It is the nature of the playoffs.

But you know clemson or Alabama will rip them apart..the only game that matters now is the sugar bowl..

No, I don't know that. Georgia beat auburn soundly. Yes, they lost once to them. But then they came back a whipped them.

And I am not sure OK will not be the National Champs. Stopping Baker Mayfield will not be easy.

The best win Alabama had this year was against LSU, and LSU just lost to Troy of all teams.

Hilarious!

Alabama spent their season beating up on high school teams this year, cuz they knew "The Committee" would put them in the playoffs anyway.

After all, why work hard if you don't need to? Just take the year off and go to the playoffs.

The best win Alabama had this year was against LSU, and LSU just lost to Troy of all teams.

Hilarious!

Alabama spent their season beating up on high school teams this year, cuz they knew "The Committee" would put them in the playoffs anyway.

After all, why work hard if you don't need to? Just take the year off and go to the playoffs.

More of this nonsense?

Look, in the regular season Ohio State played 3 teams that are still ranked. #2 OK, #9 Penn State, and #16 Michigan State. For their entire season, their opponent's total records is 78-66. If you remove the records of the teams that beat them (leaving the records of the teams you beat) it goes to 59-60.

In the regular season Alabama played 3 teams that are still ranked. #17 LSU, #23 MS State, and #7 auburn. The records for their opponents is 80-65. If you remove the records of the team that beat us, it goes to 70-62.

So while OSU had basically 1 superior opponent, their overall schedule was weaker. They played 6 teams that finished with a losing record. Alabama played only 4 teams with losing records.

So if you want to talk about strength of schedule, at least be honest. There is no team on Bama's schedule that finished 2-10, like Illinois.

And while LSU lost to Troy, they also beat the SEC West division champion.

Got beat 31-0 by Clemson

"The committee" would never admit to it, but you're right.

Last year should not matter, but it really means everything.

While last years playoff loss may have been a small factor, I think the beatdown by Iowa had far more to do with it.

Forum List

Back