Al Qaeda 2.0: Truth or Myth?

bluemoon22

Rookie
Sep 10, 2010
I'm calling this a myth. This seems to be an excuse to extend the wars we are already in and to increase the places US troops are present and fighting is occurring. Hopefully, our media doesn't allow this to happen.

Care should be taken with this issue.

Yes, there exist organizations that seek to attack our Great nation, hell--Alqaeda comes to mind!

On the other hand, it is a very dangerous concept to think we must attack every organization that pledges to destroy America. Some of these organizations are too inept to organize a pissing contest and present themselves only as diversions from creditable threats. Come to think about it, it is possible to use the overarching theory of AlQaeda 2.0 to make war with anyone of our choosing.

im not sure how im supposed to know or not,

my super secret connections only seem to know who has the best happy hour finger food.

:booze:

I'm calling this a myth. This seems to be an excuse to extend the wars we are already in and to increase the places US troops are present and fighting is occurring. Hopefully, our media doesn't allow this to happen.

Cant bring a few hundred thousand home to no jobs and add to the jobless ...

Forum List

Back