Al Gore's father (Al Gore Sr) voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964...so he is racist and bad

...and so is Al, by definition.

Al Gore is accountable for his father's votes?

Your tribe is holding ME accountable for being a racist simply because I oppose Purging History from the South.

It's a very low bar that you set.. Go limbo...

You either don't know the meaning of purge, or history, or both.

I meant what I said. ISIS level purge of symbols that oppose their agenda of ruling.

THIS WEEK in the Purge... Here's your "hero"..

confederate-statue3.jpg.size.custom.crop.826x650.jpg

Both of the Clinton's mentors were avowed racists. J. William Fulbright and Robert Byrd.

You see dead people.

Washington Lee Jefferson ---- all dead people. You brought this battle. Because Dems have nothing ELSE to offer by division and name-calling. Game on...

Your tribe is holding ME accountable for being a racist simply because I oppose Purging History from the South.

I meant what I said. ISIS level purge of symbols that oppose their agenda of ruling.

If you read my posts more carefully you wouldn't have to lie about what I believe.

Both of the Clinton's mentors were avowed racists. J. William Fulbright and Robert Byrd.

You see dead people.

Washington Lee Jefferson ---- all dead people. You brought this battle. Because Dems have nothing ELSE to offer by division and name-calling. Game on...

If you read my posts more carefully you wouldn't have to lie about what I believe.

Did I miss some deeper messenging in your response that prompted the pic of "your hero"??

Don't think takes a lot of brain cells to parse.

You see dead people.

Did I miss some deeper messenging in your response that prompted the pic of "your hero"??

I said about 20 times that the disposition of the statues, monuments, etc., should be left up to whatever government has the jurisdiction and authority to rule on them.

You see dead people.

I said about 20 times that the disposition of the statues, monuments, etc., should be left up to whatever government has the jurisdiction and authority to rule on them.

Agreed! I could give a shit about confederate monuments.

That's how far from reality you dopes have to go to deflect from our nazi sympathizer president's problems.
Al Gore's father.
Incredible.

You see dead people.

And it's exactly THOSE govts that should keep the cooler head and be a proper caretaker of the history and heritage of the places it governs. Not a rabid partisan tyranny that acts like a Inquisition because they have the POWER to do so...

Do you fly the confederate flag at your home?

Here''s what you never learned dickhead. Freedom is tolerance. Tolerance to not PROHIBIT other people's choices. EVEN IF --- i personally find that choice detestable and stupid. Because using the power of the state to limit those choices reduces freedom.. And YOU and YOUR TRIBE are probably the most INTOLERANT people since the Brownshirts. NOBODY in modern world is so fixated on USING the power of govt to remove every little irritant that's out there.

America has more important things to fix than fighting over historical symbols and monuments. Your side is just out of ideas and solutions and would rather focus on what flags I might have. :fu:

Forum List

Back