Al Gore's father (Al Gore Sr) voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964...so he is racist and bad

After leaving Congress, Gore resumed the practice of law and also taught law at Vanderbilt University. He continued to represent the Occidental Petroleum where he became vice president and member of the board of directors. Gore became chairman of Island Creek Coal Co., Lexington, Kentucky, an Occidental subsidiary, in 1972, and in his last years operated an antiques store in Carthage — Gore Antique Mall.[11] He died three weeks shy of his 91st birthday and is buried in Smith County Memorial Gardens in Carthage. The stretch of Interstate 65 in Tennessee has been named The Albert Arnold Gore Sr. Memorial Highway in honor of him.

Both of the Clinton's mentors were avowed racists. J. William Fulbright and Robert Byrd.

I met a lady who married into the Gore Family.
IF you only knew the beliefs they have it would make the hair on your neck stand up like Giorgio A. Tsoukalos' hair.
georgio.jpg

...and so is Al, by definition.

Nope. Just because your relative believes in something doesn't mean you have to. My mother and her family are racist as fuck. My father and his side of the family except one uncle are anything but racist.

You guys are trying way to hard at this.

Al Gore's "Global Warming" nonsense hurt blacks and the poor the most. They're the class who can't afford the higher cost of gasoline, heating fuel, energy prices, emission-complaint automobiles, and energy-saving housing and appliances.

Irony is ironic.

We didn't say Donald was in the KKK because his father was, but he seems not to dislike them, until people get upset and he's cornered, then he condemns them.

Not to mention he hired Steve Bannon, a racist to work in the White House.
And Sebastian Gorka, who has ties to Hungarian neo-Nazi groups.

Also Stephen Miller and Jeff Sessions, but they're kind of like establishment racists.

Forum List

Back