Al Gore recieves another award for his role in getting the internet up and running.

A few years ago, while looking online for old Amiga computer info, I started searching AmiNet and found old Amiga Computing magazines that had been digitized. In one was an article on Gore's legislative efforts to expand the internet beyond academia and research.

This article was from 1990-1991.

I first used a modem in 1979.
And whom did you connect to?

Good for Gore. Now if he will just stop being the worlds biggest fraud on climate change we can all clap.

Care to show major errors in Gore's presentation? All of the Scientific Societies, all of the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger.

So, show us where, by present science, Al Gore is wrong. And an obese junkie on the radio is not an acceptable source for science.

Does how much Al Gore pollutes have ANY impact on your guys thought process?

The message of "EVERYONE but me HAS TO GO GREEN OR THE PLANET IS DOOMED!" isn't the least bit fishy to you guys?

Good for Gore. Now if he will just stop being the worlds biggest fraud on climate change we can all clap.

Care to show major errors in Gore's presentation? All of the Scientific Societies, all of the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger.

So, show us where, by present science, Al Gore is wrong. And an obese junkie on the radio is not an acceptable source for science.

Flying a BIG FUCKING PLANE from conference to conference while telling others to leave a light carbon footprint.

Conman is good conman

It's hard to stand out as a hypocrite in the world of current and former politicians but Al Gore has found a way.

Skeleton Closet - Al Gore, The Dark Side

The Champion International paper mill has pumped tons of chemicals and byproducts into it for years, turning it the color of cofee and adding a sulfurish smell. Gore campaigned hard against this pollution and lobbied the EPA to crack down. But in 1987, as Gore started running for president the first time, he was pressured by 2 politicians whose support he craved for the North Carolina Super Tuesday primary. Terry Sanford (then a Senator) and Jamie Clarke (North Carolina congressmen) lobbied him hard to ease up on Champion. Gore did, writing to the EPA again and now asking for a more permissive water pollution standard. Sanford and Clarke endorsed him, and Gore won the state handily.

Global Warming Hysteria: Al Gore, Hypocrite » Secondhand Smoke | A First Things Blog

But he never practices what he preaches. He flies on private jets, once took rapid transit into a city but had his luggage brought in by limo, and most egregiously, has multiple huge homes, his primary residence being a massive energy hog. And now he has purchased another mansion in the very tony Montecito, near Santa Barbara.

Gore has made more than $100 million pitching climate panic

A few years ago, while looking online for old Amiga computer info, I started searching AmiNet and found old Amiga Computing magazines that had been digitized. In one was an article on Gore's legislative efforts to expand the internet beyond academia and research.

This article was from 1990-1991.

I first used a modem in 1979.
And whom did you connect to?
another computer at another phone number.
Some internet :)

Al's a big fat hypocritical energy pig.

jetbulb.jpg

6a010536b58035970c0120a8e5ff8a970b-pi

Ah, but the 'Conservatives' cannot possibly admit that Al Gore has ever had a positive impact on the world and this nation. In their world of black and white, you are either a demon or a saint.

Perhaps if he weren't such a self serving, sanctimonious full-of-shit con artist...

Ah, but the 'Conservatives' cannot possibly admit that Al Gore has ever had a positive impact on the world and this nation. In their world of black and white, you are either a demon or a saint.

Hey plaudits and kudos to Al Gore! I an arch critic of AlGore have NO problem is recognizing his contributions to the Internet.... and I for one am not going to bring up the fact that for the all the immense GOOD the Internet has brought about again Thanks Al.. that most of that "GOOD" has been counterbalanced by the IGNORANCE that Al Gore has brought to the world!

I mean if we hadn't had Gore running for President in 1996 we wouldn't have had the "Motor Voter" bill. This encouragement of "illegal immigration from Mexico overwhelmed the welfare state of states of Calif.,etc. costing billions of dollars.
Then this mentality of "well if we get more illegal voters with drivers' license.. what can we do with the Community Reinvestment ACT"???
Trillions of dollars in LOSSES!

So yes Al Gore high fives for the internet..
BUT you cost Americans easily $20 to $30 trillion in losses due to welfare costs, to CRA loan losses, due to higher USA debt, and the most egregious contribution... Obama and his efforts to destroy the USA!!!

Has anyone ever seen a liberal address or at least try to make excuses for Gore's blatant hypocrisy in terms of AGW and his own personal incredible wastes of energy?

I mean they won't even address it. They could at least make excuses or lie for their god.

Forum List

Back