Al Gore recieves another award for his role in getting the internet up and running.

Al Gore is the founder of the "Goremans". A religious cult that believes man is responsible for the climate and weather on earth. Man can control the weather!!

Of course that is much more plausible than those silly Christian beliefs......:lol:

Do you want to hear my Al Gore conspiracy story? You do? Well, Okay:

He gave up on election night pretty meekly and without much of a fight. On top of that, he was extremely gracious. It was very surreal to me.

But notice, he was an early stock getter of Google and sat on the board.

He was an early stock getter of Cisco, and sat on the board.

I could go look up the rest, but you get the picture.

I think that they went to Gore that night and said, "Mr. Vice-President, don't fight this, and you will be set for life and extremely wealthy."

And we got Bush The Lesser because of it.

What would the world be without little AL and his lock box, speaking of which it must be the size of a steamer trunk to hold all his idea's and crap

What would the world be without little AL and his lock box, speaking of which it must be the size of a steamer trunk to hold all his idea's and crap
He would have been Mt. Rushmore material compared to Shrub.

Being a politician who wrote and/or sypported legislation that opened up the internet is a far cry from inventing the internet.
He never claimed to invent the internet.

That was the Rush Limbaugh mockery of Gore talking on the campaign trail of him being an early proponent of the internet, and pointing out his legislation from the late 80s. Which was a perfectly legitimate thing to point out, at the height of the internet commerce boom. He was putting himself out there as a forward-looking individual.

That's why Limbaugh, in his typical way, lied, saying that Gore was claiming to have invented the internet.

Because 'conservatives' cannot win arguments strictly on merit.

Being a politician who wrote and/or sypported legislation that opened up the internet is a far cry from inventing the internet.

That was the Rush Limbaugh mockery of Gore talking on the campaign trail of him being an early proponent of the internet, and pointing out his legislation from the late 80s. Which was a perfectly legitimate thing to point out, at the height of the internet commerce boom. He was putting himself out there as a forward-looking individual.

That's why Limbaugh, in his typical way, lied, saying that Gore was claiming to have invented the internet.

Yeah well I don't listren to Limbaugh so I heard it from somewhere else.

He gave up on election night pretty meekly and without much of a fight. On top of that, he was extremely gracious. It was very surreal to me.

I think that they went to Gore that night and said, "Mr. Vice-President, don't fight this, and you will be set for life and extremely wealthy."

Nice fairy tale. The reality is Al Gore lost the election (and every single recount proved it) and has whined and cried like a baby ever since.

He used his fame and inside information (gained from his years in Congress and the White House) to become wealthy by duping morons into buying "Carbon Credits".

Al Gore is a boring, machine like drone who's hypocrisy is only exceeded by his horrid behavior with massage therapists in hotels. The man is a disgrace.

Nice fairy tale. The reality is Al Gore lost the election (and every single recount proved it) and has whined and cried like a baby ever since.

He used his fame and inside information (gained from his years in Congress and the White House) to become wealthy by duping morons into buying "Carbon Credits".

Al Gore is a boring, machine like drone who's hypocrisy is only exceeded by his horrid behavior with massage therapists in hotels. The man is a disgrace.

I doubt anyone, no matter their political beliefs, would argue that Al Gore isn't a great salesman.

Like we've already pointed out, liberals blindly believe every word he says about AGW while COMPLETELY ignoring how Al Gore is probably in the top 1% of individual polluters on the planet.

That's because Rush sets the talking point that everyone runs with.

At least, he used to. I don't know if he has nearly the influence he did in the late 90s, during impeachment and the Bush/Gore election.

That's because Rush sets the talking point that everyone runs with.

At least, he used to. I don't know if he has nearly the influence he did in the late 90s, during impeachment and the Bush/Gore election.

Good point, you're right.

Limbaugh and Gore have very similar roles in terms of installing talking points in their lemmings.

The former Vice Presidents accomplisments not withstanding, you would be hard pressed to find anyone at DOD would might agree with the former VP on that little tidbit.

The Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET), was the world's first operational packet switching network and the core network of a set that came to compose the global Internet. The network was funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) of the United States Department of Defense for use by its projects at universities and research laboratories in the US. The packet switching of the ARPANET was based on designs by Lawrence Roberts of the Lincoln Laboratory.

ARPANET - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yah.

The ARPANET was orginally the brain child of coders at Berkley that wanted to connect computers to play games. The military got wind of it..and used the model.

In any case.."The Department of Defense" gets its funding from "We the people".

Something most conservatives don't really get.

They think military funding is "magical".

Last edited:

Al Gore WON the election by over a MILLION votes.

Way to change history..ace.

Generally no.

That's why they need fantasy.

The first came from the guys that actually did the coding. Funny that.

This is from the "Internet hall of fame".

The group’s description of Gore states: “Al Gore, the 45th Vice President of the United States, was a key proponent of sponsoring legislation that funded the expansion of and greater public access to the Internet. Instrumental in helping to create the ‘Information Superhighway,’ Gore was one of the first government officials to recognize that the Internet’s impact could reach beyond academia to fuel educational and economic growth as well.”

So let's thank Al Gore, without whom we would not all be sitting here today, on the Internet.
Al Gore to Finally Receive Proper Credit for Inventing the Internet -- Daily Intel

:clap:

So Gore co-sponsoring legislation somehow means we wouldn't have the internet without him? What a crock of shit!

Again..the people who actually coded UNIX and came up with the whole idea in the first place, seem to think he played a major role in delivering the internet for public use.

Al Gore WON the election by over a MILLION votes.

Way to change history..ace.

Your failure to understand the mechanics of Presidential elections is duly noted, Ace.

Generally no.

That's why they need fantasy.
Fantasy? You still believe that Al Gore won the 2000 Election.....:cuckoo:

Has anyone ever seen a liberal address or at least try to make excuses for Gore's blatant hypocrisy in terms of AGW and his own personal incredible wastes of energy?

I mean they won't even address it. They could at least make excuses or lie for their god.

They can't question the god of global warming, I mean of climate change, I mean, what the hell are they calling it this year?

The first came from the guys that actually did the coding. Funny that.

This is from the "Internet hall of fame".

The group’s description of Gore states: “Al Gore, the 45th Vice President of the United States, was a key proponent of sponsoring legislation that funded the expansion of and greater public access to the Internet. Instrumental in helping to create the ‘Information Superhighway,’ Gore was one of the first government officials to recognize that the Internet’s impact could reach beyond academia to fuel educational and economic growth as well.”

So let's thank Al Gore, without whom we would not all be sitting here today, on the Internet.
Al Gore to Finally Receive Proper Credit for Inventing the Internet -- Daily Intel

:clap:

Al Gore recieves another award for his role in getting the internet up and running.

Can I just say this..... "I before E, except after C."

Receives.... not recieves.

Forum List

Back