Al Bores Movie Bombs at Box Office

As a MAC user I have to say how embarrassing it is that Apple has endorsed this hypocritical loser and the tripe he keeps flying around the world regurgitating. Jet fuel doesn't pollute or add to global warming does it?

I do have a question, what did Algore and Bubba do about climate change in the 8 wonder years they were in the White House ?....*cricket sounds...wind noise through the trees...more crickets...*

sitarro said:
As a MAC user I have to say how embarrassing it is that Apple has endorsed this hypocritical loser and the tripe he keeps flying around the world regurgitating. Jet fuel doesn't pollute or add to global warming does it?

I do have a question, what did Algore and Bubba do about climate change in the 8 wonder years they were in the White House ?....*cricket sounds...wind noise through the trees...more crickets...*

No, that's the Jeopardy theme ....

Mr.Conley said:
I am not going to debate global warming. I don't have all the information available on the subject and, until I do, am not going to take a position.

Evidently the movie made money IN SPITE of you!!! :)

More than likely it will be his expose on manbearpig

If the libs stage a big bash at one of the few theaters showing this bomb, will Naomi Wolfe dress Al for the event?

Hmm. just noticed this.

GunnyL said:
I explained in detail where I thought you were wrong. Let's start with predicting an unknown. Your analysis is based on the assumption that "all will go according to plan." Plans go awry all the time.
Correct, I am assuming that things will, "go according to plan." I don't know how much the film will bring in, but based on what the film has broght in and what films released in a similar manner have brought in, I can make an educated guess based on past trends. However, I can't make an exact guess, so I have a margin for error. Fortunately for me, my margin for error is $80,000 dollars per theatre. That is unbelievably huge. Unless the film earns less than $10,000 per theatre at every location it is shown for the next 6-8 weeks, I win.

Mr.Conley said:
Hmm. just noticed this.

Correct, I am assuming that things will, "go according to plan." I don't know how much the film will bring in, but based on what the film has broght in and what films released in a similar manner have brought in, I can make an educated guess based on past trends. However, I can't make an exact guess, so I have a margin for error. Fortunately for me, my margin for error is $80,000 dollars per theatre. That is unbelievably huge. Unless the film earns less than $10,000 per theatre at every location it is shown for the next 6-8 weeks, I win.

I love won libs define "win"

Libs lose in the CA 50th - they say they "win"

Al Bores film is a dismal failure at the box office - libs say they win

Please keep "winning"

I guess I'm the only liberal who voted for Bush. (Yea, taste it. Doesn't it feel good. You've been insulting a fellow Bush supporter the whole time)

I haven't said I've won. I"m just saying I have over a 99% chance that this film will gross over $50 million, and then I will have won.

Howie Dean and the DNC could buy 10 million tickets and push Al Bores movie over the top

Oh, Howie has all but bankrupted the DNC - oh well go to Plan B

Pray for divine intervention

red states rule said:
Howie Dean and the DNC could buy 10 million tickets and push Al Bores movie over the top

Oh, Howie has all but bankrupted the DNC - oh well go to Plan B

Pray for divine intervention
Yea, good work on proving that the success will be genuine. Guess you are a covert op for the liberals.

PS: You did it again. This is the third post in a row where you haven't responded to my points. You're wrong. I know it. You know it. Everyone whose taken a course in statistics knows it. It's okay, your position was untenable anyway. Just walk away. No one will think any less of you for it.

Mr.Conley said:
Yea, good work on proving that the success will be genuine. Guess you are a covert op for the liberals.

PS: You did it again. This is the third post in a row where you haven't responded to my points. You're wrong. I know it. You know it. Everyone whose taken a course in statistics knows it. It's okay, your position was untenable anyway. Just walk away. No one will think any less of you for it.

It will "go all according to plan". The film bombs and the libs blame the right wing smear machine

red states rule said:
It will "go all according to plan". The film bombs and the libs blame the right wing smear machine

The same right wing smear machine that is falling apart all over the place? Come on now... How much more Ann Coulter and Bill O'RLY did you think us Libs could take! You're keeping the LIBERAL MEDIA OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT!!! OH NOES!!! WHAT ABOUT OUR LIES!!! WHAT ABOUT TEH LIES!!!

PsuedoGhost said:
The same right wing smear machine that is falling apart all over the place? Come on now... How much more Ann Coulter and Bill O'RLY did you think us Libs could take! You're keeping the LIBERAL MEDIA OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT!!! OH NOES!!! WHAT ABOUT OUR LIES!!! WHAT ABOUT TEH LIES!!!

We are falling apart - right on top of liberals and their buddies in the press

red states rule said:
We are falling apart - right on top of liberals and their buddies in the press

Oh my god... Think of all the gay sex that will result. Oh noes, the Conservative apocalypse is nigh!

You do realize that your looking at Thursday's figures. That's not a good movie day. If you look at the weekend figures, you'll see that they are in the $5,000-$6,000 dollar range per day. It also had the highest gross per theatre of any movie by about a 25% margin. That means that, given the choice, moviegoers were more likely to see Gore's movie than any other movie on the screen. It's also still only available at 77 theatres. This is kinda normal for a limited release. Lets wait until they start rolling it out nationally on June 16th and then give it a week or two to run before makig a judgment. I am impressed that it is on the top 10 list at this stage though. Since it's only available in 77 screens, you would think it couldn't beat other films shown on hundreds or thousands of screens, but according to your website, it has.

Forum List

Back