Democratic Plan for Election Success REVEALED!

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Here it is:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/50thdistrict/20060603-9999-1mi3busby.html

Busby said she was invited to the forum at the Jocelyn Senior Center in Escondido by the leader of a local soccer league. Many of the 50 or so people there were Spanish speakers. Toward the end, a man in the audience asked in Spanish: “I want to help, but I don't have papers.”

It was translated and Busby replied: “Everybody can help, yeah, absolutely, you can all help. You don't need papers for voting, you don't need to be a registered voter to help.”

Bilbray said at worst, Busby was encouraging someone to vote illegally. At best, she was encouraging someone who is illegally in the country to work on her campaign.

“She's soliciting illegal aliens to campaign for her and it's on tape – this isn't exactly what you call the pinnacle of ethical campaign strategy,” Bilbray said. “I don't know how she shows her face.”

William Joyce said:
Here it is:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/50thdistrict/20060603-9999-1mi3busby.html

Busby said she was invited to the forum at the Jocelyn Senior Center in Escondido by the leader of a local soccer league. Many of the 50 or so people there were Spanish speakers. Toward the end, a man in the audience asked in Spanish: “I want to help, but I don't have papers.”

It was translated and Busby replied: “Everybody can help, yeah, absolutely, you can all help. You don't need papers for voting, you don't need to be a registered voter to help.”

Bilbray said at worst, Busby was encouraging someone to vote illegally. At best, she was encouraging someone who is illegally in the country to work on her campaign.

“She's soliciting illegal aliens to campaign for her and it's on tape – this isn't exactly what you call the pinnacle of ethical campaign strategy,” Bilbray said. “I don't know how she shows her face.”
Let's not forget that this is also how the Labor Unions plan on getting a bunch of new members.

Which brings us to a paradox....

1. If illegals are doing the work the rest of us don't want to do, and, at rates which are below minimum wage.

2. If those illegal aliens become citizens, then, doesn't the minimum wage suddenly apply to them? After all, if they're citizens, the law applies to them, too!

3. Holy Circular Logic Batman!!!!! We're going to have to get a whole bunch more illegals to do the work that the former illegals were willing to do at less than the minimum wage but now, are not willing to do because they're citizens!!!!!!

KarlMarx said:
Let's not forget that this is also how the Labor Unions plan on getting a bunch of new members.

Which brings us to a paradox....

1. If illegals are doing the work the rest of us don't want to do, and, at rates which are below minimum wage.

2. If those illegal aliens become citizens, then, doesn't the minimum wage suddenly apply to them? After all, if they're citizens, the law applies to them, too!

3. Holy Circular Logic Batman!!!!! We're going to have to get a whole bunch more illegals to do the work that the former illegals were willing to do at less than the minimum wage but now, are not willing to do because they're citizens!!!!!!

Therefore they will need to join a union who will help them stike for higher wages.

New Topics

Forum List

Back