Al and Tipper Gore to separate after 40 years

Al_Gore_CreditCard.jpg

I anticipated that cons, the party that supports family values and traditional marriage, would be doing the happy dance in reaction to the Gores' separation.

I anticipated that cons, the party that supports family values and traditional marriage, would be doing the happy dance in reaction to the Gores' separation.

So does being in the "party that doesn't support family values and traditional marriage" give you some kind of free pass when attacking those on the right?

See what I did there? Huh? See?

You asshat.....

I guess "Global Warming" Gore has just experienced "Marriage Cooling" which usually results in a shrinking body part and testicular atrophy.

Tipper is going to be fine with the finances. I think Al and Tipper still get royalties from the movie, "Love Story". :lol:

It wasn't based on Tipper. The male was based partially on Al and his relationship with his father and partially on Tommy Lee Jones suprisingly. Tommy Lee is the sensitive stud part of the character.

Thank goodness it wasn't based on Ryan O'Neal at all. :razz:

Tipper is going to be fine with the finances. I think Al and Tipper still get royalties from the movie, "Love Story". :lol:

It wasn't based on Tipper. The male was based partially on Al and his relationship with his father and partially on Tommy Lee Jones suprisingly. Tommy Lee is the sensitive stud part of the character.

It was a joke, Sarah.

It was a joke, Sarah.

Just contributing a few factoids.

For Republicans, that may be true. Democrats know when they're happy and have enough.

If this is true, please explain the constant cacophony calling for redistribution of income and wealth.

It's called generosity, that's a virtue.

No. Generosity is giving of your own means towards others.

When you take from others by the use of force to give to yourself, it's called Robbery.

At least their marriages lasted longer than all the marriages Newt and Limbaugh had. What are they up to now? Seven?

I don't know how she stood it for 40 years.

She probably loved and believed in him deeply, only to find out how much he would change to become a legend in his own mind, once he was successful, and no longer needed her friendship, love or support. I feel very sad for her.....

I am alittle disgusted by the partisanship today. I don't care whether you like Al Gore or not. I don't like the man. But I can't believe you are taking joy in this sad time for him.

And who the heck cares what Rush and Newt have been through with their marriages? What the heck is wrong with the lack of compassion on both sides???

We are talking about two human beings here. It doesn't matter what their politics is, they still deserve to be treated as human beings. How on earth do you condemn people on the other side if the aisle and than act in exactly the same way?

Come on people. You're better than this. Are your hearts so harded by politics that the people involved don't matter? How do your efforts to try to one up each other and show some sort of "superiority" really effect any sort of dialogue, persuasion, or benefit for our community and nation?

Let go of this stupid pride and start remembering compassion, love, integrity, virtue etc.

I know most of you probably didn't want to listen to my rant, but I am just fed up with this stuff lately.

That's not the nature of Modern Celebrity Existence. The public loves to see the rich and powerful have problems. It's part of the theater.

I second what Avatar said...

Regardless of what you think of his politics, it is sad that people celebrate the end of his marriage. As much as I disliked the policies of George Bush, I always respected his marriage to Laura. It was one of his strongest character traits.

To sit and gloat because Al Gore and Tipper who were together for 40 years are separating shows how cruel our political extremes have become. What next? Cheer if he gets cancer?

I am alittle disgusted by the partisanship today. I don't care whether you like Al Gore or not. I don't like the man. But I can't believe you are taking joy in this sad time for him.

And who the heck cares what Rush and Newt have been through with their marriages? What the heck is wrong with the lack of compassion on both sides???

We are talking about two human beings here. It doesn't matter what their politics is, they still deserve to be treated as human beings. How on earth do you condemn people on the other side if the aisle and than act in exactly the same way?

Come on people. You're better than this. Are your hearts so harded by politics that the people involved don't matter? How do your efforts to try to one up each other and show some sort of "superiority" really effect any sort of dialogue, persuasion, or benefit for our community and nation?

Let go of this stupid pride and start remembering compassion, love, integrity, virtue etc.

I know most of you probably didn't want to listen to my rant, but I am just fed up with this stuff lately.

What is so sad about this. Tipper finally got rid of this lying dumb ass!!!! she will soak this asshole out of millions that he stole from all these green loving assholes who fell for his global warming scam!!!!

Forum List

Back