Al and Tipper Gore to separate after 40 years

Then you must have good stuff on other people too!

I guess Tipper woke up one morning realizing that she was married to a kook.

Al was in the closet but once his political career was over he must feel he doesn't need a token wife anymore.

He moved to San Fran....bought himself a mansion and is settling down to live the live of your average rich SF local.

Hillary is bi....but I wouldn't bet my paycheck on it. Heard Donna Shalala was her main squeeze when Hillary was in the With House.

Al was in the closet but once his political career was over he must feel he doesn't need a token wife anymore.

He moved to San Fran....bought himself a mansion and is settling down to live the live of your average rich SF local.

Hillary is bi....but I wouldn't bet my paycheck on it. Heard Donna Shalala was her main squeeze when Hillary was in the With House.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah... Gossip monger.

:eek:

:eek:

Why are you making that face?

Interesting that that recently bought a new home.

Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa - Los Angeles Times

Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa
The Italian-style home has an ocean view, fountains, six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
April 28, 2010|Lauren Beale, Los Angeles Times

Former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, have added a Montecito-area property to their real estate holdings, reports the Montecito Journal.

The couple spent $8,875,000 on an ocean-view villa on 1.5 acres with a swimming pool, spa and fountains, a real estate source familiar with the deal confirms. The Italian-style house has six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.

The Italian-style home has an ocean view, fountains, six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.

Former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, have added a Montecito-area property to their real estate holdings, reports the Montecito Journal.

The couple spent $8,875,000 on an ocean-view villa on 1.5 acres with a swimming pool, spa and fountains, a real estate source familiar with the deal confirms. The Italian-style house has six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.

Not really. That will most likely turn into Al's big ol' bachelor pad.

and EZ thinks I'm perverted----that's plan SICK Ms Boe ! :lol:

Why thankee kindly sirrah!

It's twoo!!!!!

Algore has probably been pea green with envy for years over Bubbah's partying with Hollywood Bimbo's at Stevie Bing's various properties. He's now going to try to outdo Bubbah with a SHHHHWANK pad of his own.

Why thankee kindly sirrah!

It's twoo!!!!!

Algore has probably been pea green with envy for years over Bubbah's partying with Hollywood Bimbo's at Stevie Bing's various properties. He's now going to try to outdo Bubbah with a SHHHHWANK pad of his own.

I don't even need a visual for that to give me the creeps. :lol:

Just think of Algore sliding around in an XXL Hugh Hefner get-up.

Forum List

Back