Al and Tipper Gore to separate after 40 years

I still think that televised kiss was creepy and Tipper can go fuck herself for the PMRC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxB-ZePpS7E]YouTube - Part 1 - Frank Zappa at PMRC Senate Hearing on Rock Lyrics[/ame]

I am sorry to hear that they are separating. Perhaps they will be able to work things out before it leads to divorce. Perhaps not.

Must...not...take...pleasure...in...other's...misfortune........................

Ah, fuck it.

Al Gore is a super douche and I hope Tipper hangs him out right good...

For Republicans, that may be true. Democrats know when they're happy and have enough.

If this is true, please explain the constant cacophony calling for redistribution of income and wealth.

Generosity is expressed in donating one's own money - not in taking it away from someone else against his will.

Try again.

One of them found someone else. It's love.

They both had all the money they will ever need.

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.:doubt:

No one ever has all the money they will ever need.

For Republicans, that may be true. Democrats know when they're happy and have enough.

Find the joy, Samson.

:lol: That post made me:

funny-pictures-lol-squid.jpg

Now you've done it. This thread is officially at risk of turning into an Octopalooza!

I'm tellin y'all: It's the money.

Gore had around $3M when he left office (possibly less). His net worth now is in the $100Ms range - and he pals around with high roller Hollywood and Silicon Valley types.

It's a cliché, but a valid one at that, that when someone in tech or entertainment strikes it rich, divorce rapidly follows. The patient spouse who endured the ego finally sees a personal "exit".

see, and i figured he'd want to dump the person who was afraid of rock lyrics.

Generosity is expressed in donating one's own money - not in taking it away from someone else against his will.

Try again.

Generosity is an attitude of good will toward others.

And it's good will to take from others by force to then redistribute to those who have done nothing for it??

No... the generosity comes from within yourself... in your personal voluntary act to help of give of yourself

But we know for your types it is so much easier to be 'generous' with the monies and earnings of others, rather than having it come from you

I'm tellin y'all: It's the money.

Gore had around $3M when he left office (possibly less). His net worth now is in the $100Ms range - and he pals around with high roller Hollywood and Silicon Valley types.

It's a cliché, but a valid one at that, that when someone in tech or entertainment strikes it rich, divorce rapidly follows. The patient spouse who endured the ego finally sees a personal "exit".

see, and i figured he'd want to dump the person who was afraid of rock lyrics.

Could be a Twofer.

;)

Forum List

Back