Al and Tipper Gore to separate after 40 years

I'm tellin y'all: It's the money.

Gore had around $3M when he left office (possibly less). His net worth now is in the $100Ms range - and he pals around with high roller Hollywood and Silicon Valley types.

It's a cliché, but a valid one at that, that when someone in tech or entertainment strikes it rich, divorce rapidly follows. The patient spouse who endured the ego finally sees a personal "exit".

It's The Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the money.

He finally accumulated enough for her to negotiate a big settlement.

She should have held fire for a few years - until this 'climate change' crap hits paydirt. He's gonna be exceptionally wealthy then.... But, I guess she'll get a really good lawyer and go after future earnings.

I'm tellin y'all: It's the money.

Gore had around $3M when he left office (possibly less). His net worth now is in the $100Ms range - and he pals around with high roller Hollywood and Silicon Valley types.

It's a cliché, but a valid one at that, that when someone in tech or entertainment strikes it rich, divorce rapidly follows. The patient spouse who endured the ego finally sees a personal "exit".

last article I read quoted about 400 million.

One of them found someone else. It's love.

They both had all the money they will ever need.

If he's smart, he'll make it part of the settlement that she can't write a tell-all book. Those would be some juicy nuggets.

Here's hoping they can reconcile their differences and save the marriage.

40 years is a long time.

I wish them both 40 more years of happiness together.

Immie

Who Knows??

Mayby they hated each other for 40 years and now the time and money is right to go their seperate ways.

Hell. Who knows and who the hell really cares??

Forum List

Back