Air Force said NO. 12K of them.

I have supported every claim I have made, you have supported zero claims you made.

Everyone on this forum sees you for what you are, a stolen valor loser.

All of your 12 year old name calling will not change the fact you have been wrong about what is on a DD124 and lied about when you went to boot camp.
You have supported zero of the claims you made. Logical sine they exist only in what passes for a mind in you.

You cannot recognize your own failures or your lack of intelligence only following the instructions of your betters, who are legion.

Go make up some more lies, it is what you do best along with lying about yourself.

The 12,000 has already melted away to near zero who won't be either vaccinated or will have to submit to testing.
The number of protesters has become insignificant already.
Should have never been an issue to begin with, but when you have the race baiting dictator and chief making up the rules as he goes or listening to idiot's who are making up the rules as they go, and this instead of listening to non politicized professional scientist in the fields of study, then Houston we wouldn't have had such a huge problem.

That’s right, it’s too bad that this is what it takes to get people to do the right thing and get vaccinated.
You Democrat's are a special bunch aren't you ?? Even though you are wrong 95% of the time anymore, you all still hold to the narratives no matter what. lol

That’s right, it’s too bad that this is what it takes to get people to do the right thing and get vaccinated.
Have they ever tried talking to these individuals instead of threatening them, providing actual facts from both sides to try and convince them? It does not appear so. Let them make up their own minds without fear of punishment like what Americans used to do.

Have they ever tried talking to these individuals instead of threatening them, providing actual facts from both sides to try and convince them? It does not appear so. Let them make up their own minds without fear of punishment like what Americans used to do.
Well, when you got the vengeful left pulling the levers of government against the people, then you get what we are getting right now. They are in strike back mode, and they went and got themselves a real loser who got lucky enough for their plan to sit him in that seat in order to pull it off temporarily for them.

These are the types of dumb aces we got telling those with natural immunity to get the jab or else, and they've convinced corporations to do their dirty work for them. That infrastructure bill those dirty rotten scandalous republican's just helped them to get, well it just gave the Democrat's the added leverage they needed to threaten companies even more about making their employees get the jab or else there will be no money or contracts to be released to them if they don't. Sound familiar ? You know the drill y'all, where Biden said to the Ukraine, "either you fire that prosecutor or you don't get the money, and well what do ya know, they fired the SOB".

Here's what we are dealing with in our idiot leftist liberal democrat leaning college kid's, and worse their representatives in government power.

If someone wants to add, just go ahead and add Biden's video where he's telling the Ukraine to fire that prosecutor. It gives some perspective as to what we are all dealing with now.

The brainwashing and corruption is off the chain now, but everyone is supposed to just sit back and not say anything about it while the real dictator's and authoritarians run rampant over us now..

The only domestic enemies I've seen wanting to destroy this nation are on the right. You can see example after example of them....all you have to do is Google January 6th, 2021. :)
Oh really, then what do you think the appropriate reaction should be if it is found out that it's true the Democrat's are the one's who were trying to destroy the country ???

Does that make the January 6th heroes or zeroes ????

Yes it's a hypothetical, but since you love making accusations that you have no hard evidence on, otherwise about them being criminals on that day, instead of Patriots, then I had to respond in kind.

You have no solid knowledge as to why those hundred's of thousands of Americans were there that day, and why they were there highly concerned about a possible stolen election.

So without the investigative knowledge in which the government should have been helping them to get, then how can you be so sure of yourself that they were the bad guy's, other than you just being a biased leftist ??

This is because you were biased coming out of your card board box as a little leftist infant, and everything has just been crazy foggy to you ever since. lol

Here's a great example of leftist skullduggery. Enjoy.

I spoke to you, I gave you facts and you still repeat pure horseshit. So much for that naive nonsense eh?

But in my real life I work at a hospital and deal with many people I know personally about their healthcare.

Some of them asked for my help to get vaccinated as soon as possible.

Some of them were hesitant with lets wait and see attitude - all of them got vaccinated as soon as they were mandated.

And then there are politico rightwingers like you, who spend alot of time reading fringe bullshit on the internet and are convinced that vaccines are dangerous. They are set in their mostly false beliefs and short of someone close to them dying from covid there is no chaging their mind. They obviously don't take my advice, but some do ask if there is some way to get their sleeve vaccinated so they don't have to quit their jobs.

I spoke to you, I gave you facts and you still repeat pure horseshit. So much for that naive nonsense eh?

But in my real life I work at a hospital and deal with many people I know personally about their healthcare.

Some of them asked for my help to get vaccinated as soon as possible.

Some of them were hesitant with lets wait and see attitude - all of them got vaccinated as soon as they were mandated.

And then there are politico rightwingers like you, who spend alot of time reading fringe bullshit on the internet and are convinced that vaccines are dangerous. They are set in their mostly false beliefs and short of someone close to them dying from covid there is no chaging their mind. They obviously don't take my advice, but some do ask if there is some way to get their sleeve vaccinated so they don't have to quit their jobs.
I doubt that anything you say is true based on your continued biased posting and lack of any original thought.

In case you haven't noticed, because is is inconvenient for you to notice, it is not just "rightwingers" not getting the shots. It is many on the left, especially those that are here illegally and not even directed to. This puts a term on your statement: bullshit.

If you are going to continue to lie ( which is all you know how to do) be consistent in your lies. You on the left are like Fauci, all over the place in your efforts to gain power.

BTW, those "facts" you put forth are not facts as many in the scientific community have now stated, they are thoughts only which are rapidly being proven wrong.

Wake up, idiot.

I wouldn't Get one NOW Even IF I wanted one.. Jesus This is Supposed to be AMERICA! Fucking communist pieces of shit OMFG!!!

Oh really, then what do you think the appropriate reaction should be if it is found out that it's true the Democrat's are the one's who were trying to destroy the country ???

Does that make the January 6th heroes or zeroes ????

Yes it's a hypothetical, but since you love making accusations that you have no hard evidence on, otherwise about them being criminals on that day, instead of Patriots, then I had to respond in kind.

You have no solid knowledge as to why those hundred's of thousands of Americans were there that day, and why they were there highly concerned about a possible stolen election.

So without the investigative knowledge in which the government should have been helping them to get, then how can you be so sure of yourself that they were the bad guy's, other than you just being a biased leftist ??

This is because you were biased coming out of your card board box as a little leftist infant, and everything has just been crazy foggy to you ever since. lol

Here's a great example of leftist skullduggery. Enjoy.

Just stop, ok? Please, be honest and genuine enough to just own it at this point. All of your bullshit misdirections have already been debunked.
They were there to force lawmakers to overturn the results of a free and fairly held election..because their man lost..and they were mad. (Also because he egged them on to doing it...because he's a pussy).
There were no Democrats trying to overturn the election that day, no BLM, no Antifa, no people dressed as Santa Claus, and certainly not puppets of JFK Jr....:)
They were Trump supporters. And I fully support tracking as many of them down as possible (no matter how long it takes) and serving them with the harshest sentence possible.

Sends a message.

Just stop, ok? Please, be honest and genuine enough to just own it at this point. All of your bullshit misdirections have already been debunked.
They were there to force lawmakers to overturn the results of a free and fairly held election..because their man lost..and they were mad. (Also because he egged them on to doing it...because he's a pussy).
There were no Democrats trying to overturn the election that day, no BLM, no Antifa, no people dressed as Santa Claus, and certainly not puppets of JFK Jr....:)
They were Trump supporters. And I fully support tracking as many of them down as possible (no matter how long it takes) and serving them with the harshest sentence possible.

Sends a message.

Here is a message to you and your beloved communist lefty buddies, you are lying with a great determination so as to make it unlikely to have yourselves be challenged. Case in point, you say that the lefties did not challenge the election. This is because the stole the election and would be exposed if they tried to challenge it, also why would they? They always challenge elections that they lose. Have attorneys at the ready before the polls even close. They challenge these elections for years and perform acts of actual violence and encourage others to do so on their behalf.

You and yours should be barred from engaging in an election until you can behave like adults and except the outcome.

There is your message.

Sends a message.
See, there you go calling Americans "Trump supporters" as if that was a bad thing. We are seeing now as direct proof that supporting Biden was an evil thing, so are you an evil person ??? Anyone supporting his policies and his administration is turning out to be highly regretful of their choices in the matter. I just wonder how long it will take your proud ace to admit that you were completely wrong about your choice, and figure out hopefully that you aren't as evil as they thought you might be for going along with them.

Last edited:
Again, there is nothing unlawful about requiring a vaccine. It has been determined in the military code of justice to be a lawful order.
Yeah, but is this a vaccine ?? Seems the panel is still in flux on that definition of it. But even if it's only comparable to the flu shot, I think the military has also forced that on it's troops yearly as well. So yeah it's not an unlawful order unless they find later that the shot leads to health issues down the road, but even then they'll just pay compensation as it's swept under a rug.

Yeah, but is this a vaccine ?? Seems the panel is still in flux on that definition of it. But even if it's only comparable to the flu shot, I think the military has also forced that on it's troops yearly as well. So yeah it's not an unlawful order unless they find later that the shot leads to health issues down the road, but even then they'll just pay compensation as it's swept under a rug.
I was required to get a Flu shot every year I was in the Air Force.

I also had to get a number of vaccines for the possible diseases that were in areas of the world in which I may be assigned.

As for it fitting the definition of a vaccine, that is for the courts to decide. For now, it is labeled a 'vaccine' and comes under a lawful order.

As you say, if it causes more harm than any benefit it provides (which is a pretty low bar to achieve since it provides damn near no benefit at all), then compensation maybe forthcoming.

Again, there is nothing unlawful about requiring a vaccine. It has been determined in the military code of justice to be a lawful order.
Must be why the mandates have been halted as they are unconstitutional by the 4th and 14th amendments

Also must be why there are religious exemptions

See, there you go calling Americans "Trump supporters" as if that was a bad thing. We are seeing now as direct proof that supporting Biden was an evil thing, so are you an evil person ??? Anyone supporting his policies and his administration is turning out to be highly regretful of their choices in the matter. I just wonder how long it will take your proud ace to admit that you were completely wrong about your choice, and figure out hopefully that you aren't as evil as they thought you might be for going along with them.
On January 6th..it was. At least, the people that decided to hold a little insurrection garden party at the behest of the loser. And let's face it, you're all pretty much cut from the same cloth. You believe there was massive fraud that cost him the election. When nothing of the sort has bee proven.

I would vote for Biden again. Right now, he's playing janitor for the most part. Screwing up here and there, sure. And he should be called out for it. But Trump?? Was inept. Incompetent. Corrupt. Never demonstrated the slightest ability to grow into the job he was elected to do. And at the end of the day, wasn't interested in the job.

I don't consider Trump evil. Just unfit to hold the office. You don't consider Biden evil either. That's alt-right media talking. :)

Forum List

Back