aint this some shit!

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
now i think we all agree too much fast food doesnt do a body good. and the food industry is heading in the right direction to protect business.

Link

but check out what this lawyer said in the lst paragraph

"Is it a shoo-in? No," said Banzhaf, who helped mastermind suits against the tobacco industry. "But if we pick our plaintiffs carefully, the guy who eats there every day, we can make our cases stick."

jsut like a blood sucker

Johnney said:
now i think we all agree too much fast food doesnt do a body good. and the food industry is heading in the right direction to protect business.

Link

but check out what this lawyer said in the lst paragraph

"Is it a shoo-in? No," said Banzhaf, who helped mastermind suits against the tobacco industry. "But if we pick our plaintiffs carefully, the guy who eats there every day, we can make our cases stick."

jsut like a blood sucker

Some lawyers are only one small step behind terrorists---

dilloduck said:
Some lawyers are only one small step behind terrorists---

Behind? Are you sure?

There's been more than one article posted on this board describing instances where people or agencies were more afraid of being sued than being killed by terrorists.

Take the NTSB for instance.

Zhukov said:
Behind? Are you sure?

There's been more than one article posted on this board describing instances where people or agencies were more afraid of being sued than being killed by terrorists.

Take the NTSB for instance.

good point--that's what I get for giving em the benefit of the doubt!

Forum List

Back