AIDS ridden Podesta emerges from his crypt to tell Trump to get a grip

Podesta tweeted 7 times to President Trump within the course of 1 hour. Looks like Podesta is having a meltdown. He claims he didn't have anything to do with the DNC. Then what were his emails doing on the DNC server? Does this man think before he tweets?

Here is the link where you can find his rants - 7 in a row! Podesta in meltdown mode.
Podesta Fires Back at Trump; Calls him 'Whack Job'
A few of my FAVORITE COMMENTS FROM THIS ARTICLE:
Another tweet from Podesta to push the fake news that his email was hacked. It wasn't hacked....ever.
Podesta misunderstood the advice of an IT tech and clicked on an attachment in a phishing scheme that gave access to the DNC email datebase. There was never a hack.
Yet, Podesta keeps using every opportunity to push a fake fact on the American voter.
The real story about the DNC is that there was no need for a nomination process, because the Superdelegates were already going to vote for Hillary, regardless of what rank and file Democrats wanted. All the money given by Mom and Pop voters throughout our nation was wasted to nominate somebody who already had the nomination locked up. Bernie didn't have a chance from day one.

Democrats need to understand they do NOT have a voice in the own Party, and need to embrace that knowledge in the future when the DNC tries to rig the next Primary season.

2ND COMMENT:
  • This from the moron who allowed his own email to be phished. If you look up moron in the dictionary, this clown's pic will be right next to it. Looks like a nerve has been struck.
  • 3RD COMMENT

• Yes, he was never hacked. He simply was too stupid or arrogant to follow the direction of his IT tech, and opened a phishing attachment, and didn't realize he had infected the entire DNC network for over a week.

Last edited:
Podesta tweeted 7 times to President Trump within the course of 1 hour. Looks like Podesta is having a meltdown. He claims he didn't have anything to do with the DNC. Then what were his emails doing on the DNC server? Does this man think before he tweets?
That's not a meltdown. He's just yucking it up at our blathering idiot President. As are we all.

That's not a meltdown. He's just yucking it up at our blathering idiot President. As are we all.
How many of you are in there? Is your real name Sybil?

Here is the link where you can find his rants - 7 in a row! Podesta in meltdown mode.
Podesta Fires Back at Trump; Calls him 'Whack Job'
3 more comments
He is TRIGGERED. Nothing was better than seeing him march out there at 2:30am on Election night telling everyone to go home. Hillary was in a drunken rage and too cowardly to do it herself so Podesta fell on the sword.
Here are a few more comments:
And another gov't pedophile speaks. Does your wife know about your penchant for innocent little children? Maybe she encourages it so that you don't bother her.

• Hey Podesta - where are your complaints about the illegal spying on American citizens by the demonrat party, the illegal leaks from all over the Obummer state and the illegal un-masking of Americans? Where are your complaints about that? And how about your 'fakenews' claiming the Russians helped get Trump elected? No government agency agrees that you can make that assessment

• Hey Podesta how stupid are you? You have 'nothing to do with the DNC? Then what are your emails doing on the DNC server? Next time instead of using 'password' as your password I have some advice to you (I'm probably a better IT guy than the one you used - I am not even an IT guy btw) try 1-2-3-4! Dumb shift!

The so-called president of the US should be doing his job. Instead, he's' making an ass of himself, as usual.

And RWNJs ^^^ lie about it.

How terribly christian of them. What does their religion say about lying? I remember being taught that its a sin to lie about others but I guess their god changed his mind about that.

Still, its shameful. If I believed in a devil, I would also believe he's behind what the disgusting and truly wicked RW nutters are doing these days. OTOH, they can just say "forgive me" and then do it all again tomorrow.
:puke:

When the shoe fits, the Pres wears it.

He's a democrook.

He lacks the capacity to think.

He's a democrook.

Naw ... he's whatever he needs to be to suck in the stupid.

But he's the president - sort of - and we're stuck with him.

:funnyface:

The so-called president of the US should be doing his job. Instead, he's' making an ass of himself, as usual.

And RWNJs ^^^ lie about it.

How terribly christian of them. What does their religion say about lying? I remember being taught that its a sin to lie about others but I guess their god changed his mind about that.

Still, its shameful. If I believed in a devil, I would also believe he's behind what the disgusting and truly wicked RW nutters are doing these days. OTOH, they can just say "forgive me" and then do it all again tomorrow.
:puke:

President Trump toys with you libs at will its hilarious. One Trump tweet and liberals start spitting venom and pounding their fists on their keyboards. :laugh:

He's a democrook.

Naw ... he's whatever he needs to be to suck in the stupid.

But he's the president - sort of - and we're stuck with him.

:funnyface:
Lol! You believe the smart ones voted for Hillary? OMG! That is funny stuff. Let me know when you invite the smart liberals to the forum. Man, that was funny. Thank you. Made my day.

Last edited:

It's your shoe and you're right. It fits and you'll have to wear it.

upload_2017-7-7_16-16-21.png

View attachment 137568
No need to fly off the handle, Old Lady. I'm sure there is plenty of room on that broom for "all of you."

View attachment 137568
You have a good sense of humour. I appreciate that.

I'm fine with multiple personalities. Adds to the allure, I think.

Seriously, I like to see people treated fairly, even Trump. When he acts almighty stupid, though, he deserves a ribbing. We all put our pants on the same way.

Trump is in perpetual meltdown moade. He loses his shit if a beauty pageant contestant tweets something about him at 3am. Trump is a tempermental 11 year old girl.

Forum List

Back