AIDS ridden Podesta emerges from his crypt to tell Trump to get a grip

Podesta: the face of the DemWitted Loons. Proto-type face. Walnut sauced
download.jpg
Stinky breath.

Weird pics on his walls.......what a nutjob. Campaign Manager....huh? No wonder the Beast lost.
moaQJ13aZ5y6B2vzsf3SICOIy5Ixut8JeDBIoo3ZvEU.jpg

This country is so full of loons, I don't think the US Military could kill em' all fast enough?

Podesta tweeted 7 times to President Trump within the course of 1 hour. Looks like Podesta is having a meltdown. He claims he didn't have anything to do with the DNC. Then what were his emails doing on the DNC server? Does this man think before he tweets?

He's a democrook.

He lacks the capacity to think.

Naw ... he's whatever he needs to be to suck in the stupid.

But he's the president - sort of - and we're stuck with him.

:funnyface:
Lol! You believe the smart ones voted for Hillary? OMG! That is funny stuff. Let me know when you invite the smart liberals to the form. Man, that was funny. Thank you. Made my day.
19875105_10209678022523006_6557554262885418453_n.jpg

Trump tweeted, ""Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!"

Yeah. Everyone at G20 is talking about Podesta refusing to give the DNC server to the FBI and CIA. Sure, sure. And the moon is made of cheese.

I guess Trump has figured out his Chumps are even dumber than he thought, and now he feels he can tell bigger and bigger lies.

Can any of you piss drinking Trump Chumps figure out the lie in Trump's tweet? Aside from the one about everyone is talking about Podesta, that is.

Can you?

He claims he didn't have anything to do with the DNC. Then what were his emails doing on the DNC server? Does this man think before he tweets?
His emails weren't on the DNC server, retard. His email account was hacked separately from the DNC server.

Idiot.

Looks like I've stumped the tards.

That's why Trump lies to them. He knows they are too stupid to catch on.

Podesta: the face of the DemWitted Loons. Proto-type face. Walnut sauced View attachment 137581 Stinky breath.

Weird pics on his walls.......what a nutjob. Campaign Manager....huh? No wonder the Beast lost.
View attachment 137582

This country is so full of loons, I don't think the US Military could kill em' all fast enough?
When I read about him calling President Trump a whack job the first thing I thought about was that satanic painting in his office depicting a Spirit Cooking Dinner (human cannibalism). He and his brother are known to have some very disturbing taste in "art." Clearly an indication of what they are both into.

"Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!"

Come on, tards. Spot the lie.

Podesta: the face of the DemWitted Loons. Proto-type face. Walnut sauced View attachment 137581 Stinky breath.

View attachment 137582

Well, he was probably honest. That's bargain basement furniture, right there.

Imagine if the President of the United States tweeted, "Everyone here is talking about why Bigfoot hates carrots."

This is analogous to what Trump just tweeted.

NO ONE at G20 is talking about Trump's fable except Trump. The man is delusional.

Come on, tards. Explain how Trump's tweet is a lie. Are you stumped?

View attachment 137582

When I read about him calling President Trump a whack job the first thing I thought about was that satanic painting in his office depicting a Spirit Cooking Dinner (human cannibalism). He and his brother are known to have some very disturbing taste in "art." Clearly an indication of what they are both into.
You mean the one with the Resusci-Annie?
Satanic?

Imagine if the President of the United States tweeted, "Everyone here is talking about why Bigfoot hates carrots."

This is analogous to what Trump just tweeted.

NO ONE at G20 is talking about Trump's fable except Trump. The man is delusional.

Come on, tards. Explain Trump's lie. Are you stumped?
My guess is, he had a convo with someone in the Little Boys Room and Trump brought it up.

He claims he didn't have anything to do with the DNC. Then what were his emails doing on the DNC server? Does this man think before he tweets?
His emails weren't on the DNC server, retard. His email account was hacked separately from the DNC server.

Idiot.

Wrong. You saw the truth and yet you deny it.

Comments from post #3:
This from the moron who allowed his own email to be phished. If you look up moron in the dictionary, this clown's pic will be right next to it. Looks like a nerve has been struck.
  • 3RD COMMENT

• Yes, he was never hacked. He simply was too stupid or arrogant to follow the direction of his IT tech, and opened a phishing attachment, and didn't realize he had infected the entire DNC network for over a week.

Trump's Chumps think when the President of the United States tells a whooper of a lie about you, you are supposed to sit there and take it the way they do all the times Trump has hoaxed them.

Idiot.

Wrong. You saw the truth and yet you deny it.

Comments from post #3:
This from the moron who allowed his own email to be phished. If you look up moron in the dictionary, this clown's pic will be right next to it. Looks like a nerve has been struck.
  • 3RD COMMENT

• Yes, he was never hacked. He simply was too stupid or arrogant to follow the direction of his IT tech, and opened a phishing attachment, and didn't realize he had infected the entire DNC network for over a week.
You claimed Podesta's emails were on the DNC server. That's not where the hackers got his emails from, retard.

I knew it. I stumped the tards.

Not that that is much of an achievement.

Forum List

Back