Ahmadinejad To Address US General Assembly in Moments

C'mon HG ahmedinajad has nothing to do with that guy or done anything like him

Why not? we can have one third world genocidal dictator come talk to us but not the other?

He didn't commit genocide. They say crazy things but in fear of a huge invasion which will devastate their country. They have a right to weopons but the international world doesn't believe so. So they aren't making good talking points but their right to self defesne is right. I don't agree with them like i said in the other thread-- but it's unfair for the world to only believe in Israel's right to have nuclear weopons and no other country in the Middle East to be allowed. --that's the point that's unfair.

He's threatened to wipe Israel off the map, he wants to commit genocide he just has not done it yet. Its Ahmadinjads wet dream to be able to go into Israel and do what Kony did to the Ugandans.

Why not? we can have one third world genocidal dictator come talk to us but not the other?

He didn't commit genocide. They say crazy things but in fear of a huge invasion which will devastate their country. They have a right to weopons but the international world doesn't believe so. So they aren't making good talking points but their right to self defesne is right. I don't agree with them like i said in the other thread-- but it's unfair for the world to only believe in Israel's right to have nuclear weopons and no other country in the Middle East to be allowed. --that's the point that's unfair.

He's threatened to wipe Israel off the map, he wants to commit genocide he just has not done it yet. Its Ahmadinjads wet dream to be able to go into Israel and do what Kony did to the Ugandans.

I already told you why they make stupid statements. If Iran ever attacks they will kill lots of Arabs too. Everyone will be in opposition to them. He's crazy I agree but the world powers are rounded up around Iran and they are in danger of a possible invasion maybe before elections. Or after. It could be soon we don't know. But the policy is unfair. They have a right and a point of speaking against that policy--and watch his whole speech he made really good points about the economic threat. Those industrialized countries only seek their interests. They only do it for their interests it's bullshit. It isn't even about Israel the world uses Israel to take advantage of their resources. You can be in support of that man.

He didn't really talk about the things the Western states want him too--but elections are coming up and he's up with two terms. So he can't really speak about their future

Last edited:

Forum List

Back