Madness In The Family

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Yesterday, a Houston-area woman shoots her husband in a dispute over the family cat: The husband was taken to a Houston public Hospital, the wife was taken into custody and the family cat is A-okay - Deputies: Wife shoots husband during fight in order to protect family's pet cat in Spring | abc13.com

Man, I don't get it. Just too many crazy activities allover Texas and the nation. We would have to do something about these confused folks who have come to believe that guns are the replacements of their thoughts and/or hands.

She made a mistake, after she shot him and he wasn't dead, she should have shot him again. She was protecting a beloved pet. If anyone threatened my loved ones, including pets, they would be shot and skinned.

She made a mistake, after she shot him and he wasn't dead, she should have shot him again. She was protecting a beloved pet. If anyone threatened my loved ones, including pets, they would be shot and skinned.

And your spouse is not your "loved ones"?

Not if he's threatening a pet. It's the same as threatening a child. If you were choosing between your kid or the husband threatening to kill that kid, which would you choose?

Big bad man threatens to harm small animal needs to be taught a lesson. I would sick a lion on him whilst he slept.

Do you really think she has a husband?
She is after all defending that woman shooting her husband over a cat.

Not if he's threatening a pet. It's the same as threatening a child. If you were choosing between your kid or the husband threatening to kill that kid, which would you choose?

It is not the same thing. Children and pets?
Pets are much more valuable ;)

The mistake was not using enough rat poison on the dumb cat.

Cats are what they make those extra big ziplock bags for.

Kittens are so cute, many people drown 'em and stuff 'em so they never get old.

In some parts of Appalachia they still believe in hanging a cat from a tree to cure a soar throat... or a headache.

All those rumors about KFC and cats are not true... mostly.

It is not the same thing. Children and pets?
Pets are much more valuable ;)

A pet won't beat you to death because you didn't buy them a new IPhone. Pets are way more valuable than children. As far as a spouse is concerned it's no contest. Take the animal abuser out to the desert, slit his eyelids and stake him out over an anthill.

I know, not all Pagans are Wiccans.....

But no man worth having around would hurt someone's pussy.

Leave it to the left to turn a crazy act into a political rant. For some perspective, the left defended a woman a few years ago who drowned her six kids in a bath tub. Poor Andrea Yates was overwhelmed and depressed so she chased down her kids and murdered them one by one. An Alberta, Canada woman was sentenced to 15 years in June for drowning her two boys in a bath tub. A California woman was arrested last week for drowning her child in a bath tub. Bath tubs don't kill people. People kill people.

Leave it to the left to turn a crazy act into a political rant. For some perspective, the left defended a woman a few years ago who drowned her six kids in a bath tub. Poor Andrea Yates was overwhelmed and depressed so she chased down her kids and murdered them one by one. An Alberta, Canada woman was sentenced to 15 years in June for drowning her two boys in a bath tub. A California woman was arrested last week for drowning her child in a bath tub. Bath tubs don't kill people. People kill people.

I am aware of the irony you mention. However, as per Andrea P. Yates, I take exception:

There was no dispute that Andrea P. Yates was an abused woman who had gotten very overwhelmed. Though it was known to family and doctors that Andrea was very depressed, her husband and MIL nonetheless left her to be 24/7 babysitter and teacher to 5 children. Even one child left with an extremely depressed person can be too much.

Are you aware that first word out of Andrea's husband after he came home and authorities offered him glass of water was "good-luck if you can find a clean glass"?

Now, tell me how a man who knew his wife was not capable of even maintaining clean utensils would casually leave 5 children to sick woman to care for. I am still amazed Rusty Yates and his mother who both knew Andrea was very unfit were never charged with complicity to murder of those innocent children.

Yesterday as I was checking out the news this one caught my attention. When you think it can't get much worse it does.....
Teasing over flatulence leads to deadly fight

Police say a 16-year-old girl is dead and another 16-year-old girl is in police custody. Officials say the girls were fighting around 8 p.m. Wednesday at 4769 Walford Road in Warrensville Heights.

According to witnesses the victim was teasing the suspect because she passed gas. One thing led to another and fisticuffs began flying. Witnesses also tell 19 Action News that several adults stood around and watched the whole thing go down, including the victim's stepfather. But by the time he intervened, it was too late.

Teasing over flatulence leads to deadly fight - KAIT-Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports, classifieds

Adults stood by watching a 16 year old girl get murdered over a Fart ~
Shoud I Laugh or Cry???

New Topics

Forum List

Back