Ahhhh the irony that karma offers......Judge Curiel is back..

For Trump this must be like him having peed in the wind.........Ah, Karma.....LOL

Federal judge from Indiana that Trump disparaged as 'Mexican' will preside over important border wall case

The federal judge whom President Donald Trump disparaged as a "Mexican" during his campaign will preside over a case brought against one of the president's most highly touted initiatives: the U.S-Mexico border wall.

District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who was targeted by the president while he was the judge of a class-action lawsuit against the president's now-defunct Trump University, will on Friday hear the case brought by the state of California, some environmental groups and Rep. Raúl Grijalva , D-Ariz. It challenges waivers that were given to the federal branch more than 10 years ago to bypass some federal and state laws for border security.

The case, which was initially three separate lawsuits before being consolidated by Curiel, represents a substantial legal challenge to the construction of Trump's potential border wall.

Andrew Gordon, a former Department of Homeland Security lawyer during the Obama administration, told McClatchy, which first reported the story, that a ruling against the administration could slow plans for construction along the U.S.-Mexico border, even if the ruling is later overturned.

Federal judge from Indiana that Trump disparaged as 'Mexican' will preside over important border wall case
THE DOJ Sessions should urge this judge to recuse himself or forcibly be replaced by another judge. It is the same as having biased actors in the FISA case.

Based on what grounds?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He'll make a judgement in favor of the left, and get overturned on appeal.

Just like most of the decisions that come out of the moonbat 9th circus court.

Notice how the moonbat OP automatically thinks the judge will rule against Trump?

LOL Too fucking stupid to live

Actually the OP did not say that or even imply that. You are just making shit up again. Well, at least you are consistently full of shit.

It's Gopher Gator!!!!! Yawn.....

Missed the karma, eh? Moron

No I got that I’m just not a stupid is you. The karma is having a judge he insulted over one of his cases not that the judge will rule against it because of it.

Anyway the case comes out it’s karma against Trump. The judge rules in his favor Trump looks like an even bigger asshole for calling the guy Mexican and saying he can’t be fair

Notice how the moonbat OP automatically thinks the judge will rule against Trump?

Actually the OP did not say that or even imply that. You are just making shit up again. Well, at least you are consistently full of shit.

No I got that I’m just not a stupid is you. The karma is having a judge he insulted over one of his cases not that the judge will rule against it because of it.

He’s away the case comes out it’s karma against Trump. The judge rules and his neighbor Trump looks like a racist for calling the guy Mexican says he can’t be fair

Yawn.......

He’s away the case comes out it’s karma against Trump. The judge rules and his neighbor Trump looks like a racist for calling the guy Mexican says he can’t be fair

Yawn.......

If you get your head out of trumps ass you would have enough oxygen and he would not need yawn

Yawn.......

You’re to get your head out of trumps ass you would have enough oxygen and he would not need you on

Zzzzzzzzzzz......

No I got that I’m just not a stupid is you.

I believe goofy gator is admitting he far more stupid than you.

I do enjoy when bed wetters insult the intelligence of people they're programmed to hate, and sound as fucking retarded as their meat puppet faggot messiah off teleprompter.

I do enjoy when bed wetters insult the intelligence of people they're programmed to hate, and sound as fucking retarded as their meat puppet faggot messiah off teleprompter.

For some odd reason he thinks he matters.

Let the judge preside...SCOTUS will fix his blunder

For Trump this must be like him having peed in the wind.........Ah, Karma.....LOL

The federal judge whom President Donald Trump disparaged as a "Mexican" during his campaign will preside over a case brought against one of the president's most highly touted initiatives: the U.S-Mexico border wall.

District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who was targeted by the president while he was the judge of a class-action lawsuit against the president's now-defunct Trump University, will on Friday hear the case brought by the state of California, some environmental groups and Rep. Raúl Grijalva , D-Ariz. It challenges waivers that were given to the federal branch more than 10 years ago to bypass some federal and state laws for border security.

The case, which was initially three separate lawsuits before being consolidated by Curiel, represents a substantial legal challenge to the construction of Trump's potential border wall.

Andrew Gordon, a former Department of Homeland Security lawyer during the Obama administration, told McClatchy, which first reported the story, that a ruling against the administration could slow plans for construction along the U.S.-Mexico border, even if the ruling is later overturned.

THE DOJ Sessions should urge this judge to recuse himself or forcibly be replaced by another judge. It is the same as having biased actors in the FISA case.

Based on what grounds?

I read the bio on the judge and don't think there are grounds as of right now. I spoke too quickly. However, the judge will have to be V ERY careful in his rulings so he does not appear to hold a grudge against Trump. Just another instance where Trump would have done well to avoid curse remarks and going off half cocked.

Will he ever learn? Lol. Sometimes his remarks serve him well, but other times, I wish he would have a crash course in diplomacy.

He is ignore material. Just another loud mouth malcontent parroting media matters talking points. When I do inadvertently come across his insipid posts I ridicule him and move on.

An actual alligator has a better grasp of reality and social skills.

He is ignore material. Just another loud mouth malcontent parroting media matters talking points. When I do inadvertently come across his insipid posts I ridicule him and move on.

An actual alligator has a better grasp of reality and social skills.

He's one that tries to come off as non partisan and fails in every effort

Have the Mexican judge disqualified under 28 U.S.C. Section 455. He's already proven he is biased.

Just like that assclown Jerkoff Fakey, who used to insist he was an "Eisenhower Republican", then rant and rave against the GOP in every thread.

Yep, that and you can tell a left loon a mile way, they are here to "educate" you. Pulease

The willfully ignorant cannot be educated, you are the way you are by choice and I am a big believer in free will. I would never try and take your ignorance from you, it is who you are!

Just like that assclown Jerkoff Fakey, who used to insist he was an "Eisenhower Republican", then rant and rave against the GOP in every thread.

Yep, that and you can tell a left loon a mile way, they are here to "educate" you. Pulease

The willfully ignorant cannot be educated, you are the way you are by choice and I am a big believer in free will. I would never try and take your ignorance from you, it is who you are!

Give it a rest Gopher Gator...you can't educate anyone that recognizes you for the loon you are. Now pound sand

Forum List

Back