White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

• Banned
Want someone gone? Accuse them of abuse....a dangerous precedent

Seems she did. And has pictures.

photo-1-1517975735.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-02-07-at-12.39.37-AM-1517982375.png

Shortly after the attack in Florence, Italy.

Colbie Holderness
“I was too afraid to call the police during the entirety of our marriage.”

PORTER BLAMED HIS first wife for his abuse of his second, according to Willoughby. “In the first weeks and months, his explanation for his anger was that his first marriage had been very toxic, rooted in arguments, accusations and manipulation and he was carrying over from that relationship,” she told the Daily Mail. “He would say that he was so used to being treated this way by his ex-wife that he was projecting that on to me. That was the explanation.”

She ran into a door?

In all seriousness, reported at the time of the "incident"?

photo-1-1517975735.jpg

Colbie Holderness

PORTER BLAMED HIS first wife for his abuse of his second, according to Willoughby. “In the first weeks and months, his explanation for his anger was that his first marriage had been very toxic, rooted in arguments, accusations and manipulation and he was carrying over from that relationship,” she told the Daily Mail. “He would say that he was so used to being treated this way by his ex-wife that he was projecting that on to me. That was the explanation.”
Abusers always say it's someone else's fault they do the things they do.....makes one wonder about those here that make all these excuses and blame women.....

photo-1-1517975735.jpg

Colbie Holderness

Abusers always say it's someone else's fault they do the things they do.....makes one wonder about those here that make all these excuses and blame women.....
Yeah, screw those women who were abused....some male somewhere, some day might be inconvenienced.

Cease being annoying and stalking me, cow breath

photo-1-1517975735.jpg

Colbie Holderness

Yeah, screw those women who were abused....some male somewhere, some day might be inconvenienced.

Is this one of those excuses we were referring to? "She was stalking me by actually posting on a thread I posted on! So she deserved it!"

photo-1-1517975735.jpg

Colbie Holderness

Is this one of those excuses we were referring to? "She was stalking me by actually posting on a thread I posted on! So she deserved it!"

Well that and this.....your obsession is creepy, cow

1. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread VET who served 2 tours in Afghanistan; MUST BE DEPORTED! All Dreamer VETS are Frauds & Criminals!.

No you befuddled moron. YOU are spamming with your redundant crap. Everyday, day in and day out. The man was discharged for drug use...

Yesterday at 9:29 AM
  2. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Trump's Dow Has Shattered A Record.

It's needed...whatsa matter you lose your $55 you invested?

Yesterday at 9:28 AM
  3. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Here ...a good an explanation as any... David Kelly, the chief global strategist for JPMorgan Asset Management, said the signs of...

Yesterday at 9:15 AM
  4. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

See you have to make it partisan...true traders work the markets regardless ....you're no trader and offer up nothing. You should...

5. RDD_1210 rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread So a good stock market is owed to Trump but a bad one is non-political?.

Many factors cause the markets to fluctuate. Too many to list but a good example is the 2011 drop under Obama. Was it his fault? Nope it...

6. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Trump's Stock Market is Cratering.

Like the fifth thread on this...

Yesterday at 9:14 AM
  7. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Why does the GOP hate the idea of a Mike Pence Presidency?.

Oh gawd...

8. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Who is "Flash" and why is this their avatar?.

Isn't that avatar Buckwheat?

9. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

^^Fool thinks the DOW is the economy

10. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread VET who served 2 tours in Afghanistan; MUST BE DEPORTED! All Dreamer VETS are Frauds & Criminals!.

You're spamming with the same redundant crap.

Yesterday at 9:02 AM
  11. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

"he never applied for citizenship, despite being eligible to apply in 1994" LOL deport him

12. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Elementary teachers launch SJW curriculum to combat belief in two genders.

^^^^That^^^^

13. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Who is "Flash" and why is this their avatar?.

Lighten up left tards. It must be really uncomfortable living life with your panties in a bunch

Yesterday at 9:01 AM
  14. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Stock Market Fluctuations.

Neither..

15. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

I never left. The markets go up, the markets go down...such is life

16. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Elementary teachers launch SJW curriculum to combat belief in two genders.

THE RULER!!!!!!!!!! Bam right across the knuckles

17. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Well I'm 33 so damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!!!!

Forum List

Back