Ahead of coronavirus stimulus vote, House lawmakers concerned Rep. Massie may trigger delay

I didn't step on you, did I? I did a search before putting this up.
You're a day behind the curve. AOC made it known YESTERDAY she was not happy with this bill.
Oh....my bad.
Anyone who blocks this needs a psych evaluation

I would vote against it for very wonky reasons. The last thing we need is more money in circulation.

View attachment 315854
People are dying. No time for libertarian bullshit.

Then let them die. If there is one thing for certain, death never takes a holiday....and it isn't "libertarian bullshit" dumbass. It is why the rich are getting richer.

You're a day behind the curve. AOC made it known YESTERDAY she was not happy with this bill.
Oh....my bad.

I would vote against it for very wonky reasons. The last thing we need is more money in circulation.

View attachment 315854
This fat faced libertarian piece of shit...we had Pelosi on the ropes. He needs to be booed down when he tries to speak and showered with water bottles. Who's the biggest guy Republicans got. Can we not work his ass in his office so he is physically unable to come to the floor and make people listen to his nonsensical goddamn libertarian diatribe!

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854
This fat faced libertarian piece of shit...we had Pelosi on the ropes. He needs to be booed down when he tries to speak and showered with water bottles. Who's the biggest guy Republicans got. Can we not work his ass in his office so he is physically unable to come to the floor and make people listen to his nonsensical goddamn libertarian diatribe!

I have absolutely no idea what or who the hell you are talking about.

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854

Then let them die. If there is one thing for certain, death never takes a holiday....and it isn't "libertarian bullshit" dumbass. It is why the rich are getting richer.
This isn't 1830 and were facing a crisis. You cocksuckers wouldn't fund WW2! Ron Paul was the original retard who said radical Islam attacked us on 9-11 because we provoked them. No, they attacked us because they are a bunch of psychopaths that want to live in the 15th Century, just like libertarians want to live in the 19th Century.

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854

No federal income tax? Isolationism? Free trade and capitalism is going to lead to world peace? Libertarians are daft in the head. He should be burned in effigy for the timing of his stunt. What an asshole!

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854

This isn't 1830 and were facing a crisis. You cocksuckers wouldn't fund WW2! Ron Paul was the original retard who said radical Islam attacked us on 9-11 because we provoked them. No, they attacked us because they are a bunch of psychopaths that want to live in the 15th Century, just like libertarians want to live in the 19th Century.

If you are waxing on about Ron Paul and the 1800's you sure as hell aren't living in the 21st Century.

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854

But libertarians in their narcissism want to tell everyone how right they are and how much smarter they are than anyone else.

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854

But libertarians in their narcissism want to tell everyone how right they are and how much smarter they are than anyone else.

Well being right and smarter is a burden you won't often have to bear so you are safe either way.

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854

Who knew it would take a worldwide pandemic to get conservatives like you to finally admit you have always lied about being a fiscal conservatives

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854

If you are waxing on about Ron Paul and the 1800's you sure as hell aren't living in the 21st Century.
Ron Paul was a goof...just like Massie. I'm in 2020 and people need help and hostpitals need help, our health care providers need help, wage earners need help...for information we are in a differ t kind of a war. This is round one and we need to see if we can stop it as best we can. After Pearl Harbor libertarians would have been more worried about the price tag of victory.

lAhead of coronavirus stimulus vote, House lawmakers concerned Rep. Massie may trigger delay

Furious lawmakers voiced serious concerns on Capitol Hill late Thursday that a Republican House member could “go rogue” and possibly scuttle a vote on the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, and potentially endanger other House members in the process, Fox News has learned.

Fox News is told there is deep worry on both sides of the aisle that Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., could try to sidetrack House plans to quickly approve the coronavirus bill via a “voice vote” -- a verbal exercise in which those in favor shout yea, and those opposed holler nay. The loudest side would prevail.

“It’s the Thomas Massie show,” said one senior Republican source who asked to not be identified.

“He is going to do it,” a senior Republican leadership source told Fox News, explaining that leadership had tried every type of arm twisting -- and it's not working. The source said he was actively calling members and telling them to get on planes in the morning to come back to Washington, so that a quorum of 216 members could be established if Massie or another member were to demand one.

Can this really be happening?
Everyone is getting money ...well not me ...and I dont care. I wanna see small and micro biz back in action with easy access to loans

If hes protesting over the leftarded additions good for him yell loud ...the original one should of been passed the beginning of week

ET6PVotX0AEk4rh.jpeg

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854

Who knew it would take a worldwide pandemic to get conservatives like you to finally admit you have always lied about being a fiscal conservatives
So you would rather collapse the nation...pull it into the ashes? What the fuck do libertarians propose from a practical standpoint to fund our military (enumerated powers say Congress must do that) raise taxes ( Congress must do that...McCulloch v. Maryland 1819 settled that) stop pirates on high-seas ( guess that means we're not isolationist) build roads (can't do that without and income tax) mint currency ( paper money works better than specie) create post offices ( didn't say privatized...btw the Postal Service receives little tax dollars it is a government corporation paid for by shipping cost) and finally the Necessary and Proper Clause back Congress on this. We are not a confederacy but have a federalist system. What do you kooks want? You have to have a federal government. States must put them in check for sure. 10th Amendment one of my favorites. But this asshole wants to grandstand during a national emergency.

Last edited:
lAhead of coronavirus stimulus vote, House lawmakers concerned Rep. Massie may trigger delay

Furious lawmakers voiced serious concerns on Capitol Hill late Thursday that a Republican House member could “go rogue” and possibly scuttle a vote on the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, and potentially endanger other House members in the process, Fox News has learned.

Fox News is told there is deep worry on both sides of the aisle that Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., could try to sidetrack House plans to quickly approve the coronavirus bill via a “voice vote” -- a verbal exercise in which those in favor shout yea, and those opposed holler nay. The loudest side would prevail.

“It’s the Thomas Massie show,” said one senior Republican source who asked to not be identified.

“He is going to do it,” a senior Republican leadership source told Fox News, explaining that leadership had tried every type of arm twisting -- and it's not working. The source said he was actively calling members and telling them to get on planes in the morning to come back to Washington, so that a quorum of 216 members could be established if Massie or another member were to demand one.

Can this really be happening?
Everyone is getting money ...well not me ...and I dont care. I wanna see small and micro biz back in action with easy access to loans

If hes protesting over the leftarded additions good for him yell loud ...the original one should of been passed the beginning of week

View attachment 315862
Then nothing gets done. Congress was born out of compromise. It's job is compromise. Pelosi fucked it up for sure. So nothing gets done and the people see Congess as having no ideological difference. You want Democrats to control both houses? We had Pelosi on the ropes. This dickhead will give Democrats back the House. What an idiot.

Oh....my bad.

View attachment 315854

Yeah, yeah,...libertarians. "We need a balanced budget...and weed dude...more weed. If everybody smoked more weed we wouldn't have wars dude. "

The vote in the House is scheduled for tomorrow (Friday). I doubt anyone would step in front of that train. It would be the end of their political career and as we all know that is what Congress Critters care about most.
Oh this dim lightbulb will.

If the House doesn't pass this bill tomorrow no matter the flaws the democrat party is DONE!...

Y'all are missing the point!

How can the entire House of Rep be concerned about one vote?

This is about getting the House back to DC after their one, almost two week break.

Forum List

Back