Ah, the inspirational Trump klan......speech.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If these kids don't motivate you to vote Trump, nothing will......all silver spoon fed, never worked a hard in their lives, who vacations in Africa to shoot innocent animals, who's sole claim to fame is a reality tv show, their daddy created.....if these kids don't make you wanna grow up and aspire to their greatness, nothing will!!

We're all still waiting on the great Trump plan for America, I guess we'll hear about that after the election.

What ever the Trump plan is, it has to be better than the hillary "let the Muslims kill us all" plan.

If these kids don't motivate you to vote Trump, nothing will......all silver spoon fed, never worked a hard in their lives, who vacations in Africa to shoot innocent animals, who's sole claim to fame is a reality tv show, their daddy created.....if these kids don't make you wanna grow up and aspire to their greatness, nothing will!!

We're all still waiting on the great Trump plan for America, I guess we'll hear about that after the election.

His plan? More reaganomics! Cut, slash, deregulate and deinvest!

Yet another retarded thread from the chief ghetto hag. Go trump.

His plan? More reaganomics! Cut, slash, deregulate and deinvest!
Better than any libtard plan.

so i take it if your parents were super wealthy you would have told them to shove the money and went out and got a job paying 12 bucks an hour....right?...

Forum List

Back