Ah shucks, looks like Jesus is next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mere speculation: How long will this go on before someone slaps a glob of C-4 to the MLK memorial in DC, and blows it to smithereens?

The other question: Should such occur, will it be done by a white person, or a black person?

Mere speculation: How long will this go on before someone slaps a glob of C-4 to the MLK memorial in DC, and blows it to smithereens?

The other question: Should such occur, will it be done by a white person, or a black person?
Yeah, that should teach them that you are just like they are..

And will it be a hate crime like what BLM is doing every day.

Do you mean the Chinese looking MLK statue? :D

I agree, remember the commandments. For petes sake, how do you think the blacks feel with every Jesus actor, with flowing brown hair and rock solid abs. I even see Satan with a long black robe and it looked like a black face.

You are not to make a graven image to the heavens up above or under the earth.

Say Hello!, to Buddy Jesus:
1592929913400.png

Shaun King is a crook.

He's a white little prick running scam
I bet the libs here think hes black.

Of course they do, they're I'll informed little assholes that believe what their masters instruct them to believe

Shaun King is a fcking fraud

Yeah, that should teach them that you are just like they are..

I would not condone such an act, so zip up.

If you know what speculation means, I'm merely questioning where a particular breaking point may lie, and between political act and false flag.

And will it be a hate crime like what BLM is doing every day.

Unless its a false flag operation committed by BLM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back