AGW: atmospheric physics

But as I recall, their last verdict was as damning as this one is likely to be

The jury concluded that you had disgraced yourself beyond any possible redemption by spitting on a veteran in the name of a personal vendetta. You make the glaring logical mistake of assuming that your butt-buddies are a jury. It's part of that hilarious lack of common sense and logical ability that defines you. No one outside of your tiny retard clique doubts my credentials, but at least you succeeded in making everyone think you're obsessed and delusional.

(Cue polarbear's butt-buddies ... now.)

Anyways, as I prefer to talk about the science, let's get back to the latest thing you were running from. Let me check what it was. It's hard to keep track, given how often you piss yourself and run when I address your wacky claims.

Oh yes, you ran when I laughed at the senselessness of your meaningless picture and your babble about 54 milliwatts. Care to try again at explaining just what that was supposed to mean?

You know, if you didn't suck so badly as a scientist and engineer, you'd be able to explain things clearly and briefly, like I can do. Everyone thinks you suck. Why do you even keep trying?

Good luck with that one fraudster. Polarbear IS a veteran, unlike you.

LOL, My son isn't banned. He has baseball, and work, and now he's gotten a projected 33 ACT on the pre-test. Now colleges are seeing that and his .400 batting average with good power from the right, and he has become rather busy lately. According to his prep teachers he could get a perfect 36 if he worked on being patient and taking his time. He tends to get impatient and rush to finish fast. At the same time he works nearly 20 hours a week.

Anyway he will post again when he has time. He finds the complete lack of intellect in people like mamooth hilarious.

Remember when I posted the thought experiment asking them about 2 heat lamps pointing at 150F pointed at one another? He found it completely hilarious that mamooth was absolutely sure that the two lamps of perfect and equal 150F would heat one another more than their energy output would allow.. ROFL, he said mamooth is unable to think in the terms of physical science..

Edit number 3 for trolling blunder..

Last edited:
Yeah, I've never heard of a water chem class either.

That's nice. Now can you explain why the ACA lists water chemistry as a category? Not hydrology, which is more a mechanical/civil engineering thing. Water chemistry.

I learned it as a Navy thing, but anyone running a boiler needs to know water chemistry. I guess that explains why none of my psychostalkers has the slightest inkling of it, as it goes along with their complete ignorance of anything having to do with the Navy. Heck, I'd guess none of those ivory tower nancyboys has ever seen a boiler in their lives. We had to dose the primary coolant with ammonia for pH control, control the scale and pH of the secondary loop water with trisodium and disodium phosphate, keep a crazy close eye on chloride levels, watch the potable water and dose that right.

Now, the ELT's actually did that work, but everything they did had to be run by the EOOW, which was me. So I would separately do all the calculations (caught them in an error a few times), reviewed their logs (catching the trends that they might miss from being too close, so I could tell 'em "Did you know your demineralizer resin is failing?"), spot checked their pH checks. They did have some pH gear like polarbear's setup, but contrary to his wacky claim, the Navy does not use liquids with pretty colors. That kind of useless color-coded silliness is reserved for polarbear frufru types. Navy guys just read the label.

Anyways, good to see that as I predicted, the kooks are now revising the last century of chemistry, to go along with their revision of the last century of physics.

Last edited:
He found it completely hilarious that mamooth was absolutely sure that the two lamps of perfect and equal 150F would heat one another more than their energy output would allow.. ROFL, he said mamooth is unable to think in the terms of physical science..

Now, I could go over the heat lamps again, and slowly and carefully show how mind-bogglingly stupid you are with your magical vanishing photons theory, and how you wildly violate conservation of energy, but what's the point? You'd just squeal and run again, and by this point, everyone is fully aware that you're a gibbering retard. You will always be a 'tard because you want to be a 'tard. Until you decide not to be a 'tard, there's no way to untard you.

Oh, tell us again how insulation won't raise the temp of a heat source. My jaw literally dropped when I read that, since I found it hard to believe a grown human could be that stupid. Even a 3-year-old understands that a blanket makes a heat source warmer. But then, the 3-year-old hasn't undergone the cult brainwashing that you've undergone.

Last edited:
Good luck with that one fraudster. Polarbear IS a veteran, unlike you.

Westwall, you failed to explain polarbear's magnum opus that you said destroyed me. I'm sure it was just an oversight, and that it was totally obvious to you. I mean, if you were so sure it was above my intelligence, you must have understood it fully.

Go on, explain it right here. What was polarbear's 54 milliwatts and strange picture rant all about? Share with everyone your keen grasp of the science here. Show us that it wasn't just gibberish, and you weren't just kissing up again.

A 36 is a perfect moron... LOL, ACT scores...

Score Information | National Ranks for Test Scores and Composite Score | ACT Student

Score 36 English 99 Mathematics 99 Reading 99 Science 99 Composite 99

Damn you're stupid.. LOL, I guess you are dedicated to showing how pathetic and ignorant you really are.

So we know know you never took the ACT test...LOL, meaning you certainly didn't qualify for the nuke program either...

BTW, two 150 F heat lamps will not heat the other beyond 150F moron lol... They are both already 150 F how the heck can they raise the temps of something already 150F? Jesus man...

Thanks dummy, you just insulted a member of my family, and showed how much a liar and idiot you are all in one post..Expect to hear from a mod this time admiral, you went too far...

Last edited:
A 36 is a perfect moron... LOL, ACT scores...

But you said he's only getting a 33, dimwit. Damn, you're stupid. You can't even remember what score you just mentioned.

That's pretty much why you get everything so wrong. You're just dumb. You always fail to understand what anyone is talking about, and that always makes you end up screaming "liar!" at them. And that's why everyone concludes you're a retard.

By the way, in the same way that "fag" no longer refers to gay people (see the South Park episode), the word "retard" no longer applies to mentally disabled people. "Retard" only applies to 'tards like gslack, people who have deliberately made themselves stupid.

BTW, two 150 F heat lamps will not heat the other beyond 150F moron lol... They are both already 150 F how the heck can they raise the temps of something already 150F? Jesus man...

Seriously, you're a retard. You seem to think there's a magical heat fairy that stops the temp of a hot object from rising when you hit it with more heat. It's a totally retarded belief, and you're too retarded to understand how retarded it is.

Thanks dummy, you just insulted a member of my family, and showed how much a liar and idiot you are all in one post..Expect to hear from a mod this time admiral, you went too far...

Yes! Yes! A total crybaby meltdown. Gslack is officially and forever my beeeeyatch!

Last edited:
The denier cult retards blindly and ignorantly deny the greenhouse effect even though it is well established scientific phenomenon completely accepted by the world scientific community for over a century. Typical of braindead reality deniers arguing their politics rather than the actually science..

Here's an article from a dozen years ago highlighting some of primary evidence that effectively proves the existence of the greenhouse effect.

UK scientists see greenhouse evidence
BBC News
16 March, 2001
By BBC News environment correspondent Alex Kirby
A team of UK-based scientists have published evidence which they say proves unequivocally that global warming is real. Comparing data obtained from two satellites which orbited the Earth 27 years apart, they found that significantly less radiation is now escaping into space than was previously the case. The team analysed data in the form of spectra of Earth's outgoing longwave radiation, which measures the escape of heat to space and bears the imprint of the gases believed to be causing global warming. They compared two sets of data. The more recent was collected over a nine-month period from October 1996 by the Interferometric Monitor of Greenhouse Gases instrument on the Japanese ADEOS satellite. The earlier data set were collected by Nasa's Infrared Interferometric Spectrometer on the Nimbus 4 spacecraft from April 1970 to January 1971.

The researchers say they found differences which showed a statistically significant increase in the characteristic spectral bands of carbon dioxide (CO2), methane, ozone, and two chlorofluorocarbons, refrigerants blamed for ozone depletion. Their findings, reported in the journal Nature, show that less radiation was escaping from Earth to space in 1997 than in 1970. It means the gases are being kept in the atmosphere, and are trapping the Sun's heat. The team leader, Dr John Harries, said...he is in no doubt that global warming is real. He said: "The results presented here provide to our knowledge the first experimental observation of changes in the Earth's outgoing longwave radiation spectrum, and therefore the greenhouse effect. We're absolutely sure, there's no ambiguity. What we are seeing can only be due to the increase in the gases." Dr Harries was president of the UK's Royal Meteorological Society from 1996 to 1997, and is a former director of projects and technology at the British National Space Centre.

Your link is messed up again...
Yeah, when I use the forum auto-link feature, it inserts an extra "http//" in front of the actual web address that i'm copying into the little box, and that screws up the link. I sometimes forget to check that and correct it before I post. I used the 'edit' feature and corrected it here on this last post. If you have any trouble with any links in the future, look at the web address when you 'quote' it and see if there is an extra 'http//' there instead of spinning off on one of your wacko conspiracy theories. Just a little sanity suggestion there, slackjawed.

Did your job for you and googled the headline of your post.. Found this from 2001...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....you are such an insane little retard......OF COURSE it says 2001, you nitwit, it says that on the excerpt I quoted very plainly AND I said when I intro'd the article: "Here's an article from a dozen years ago".

The article is reporting on established, peer-reviewed science and it still stands. Nothing has changed. Lot's of other satellite evidence confirms the fact that the Earth is still receiving slightly more energy from the sun than it is able to radiate away into space. Your nutjob cult of reality denial can produce no sound science that in any way refutes the evidence for the existence of the greenhouse effect or backradiation. All you retards have are your moronic myths, lame-ass pseudo-science, and crackpot conspiracy theories.

Global Warming - Frequently Asked Questions
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - National Climatic Data Center

Aug 21, 2012
The Greenhouse Effect
The greenhouse effect is unquestionably real and helps to regulate the temperature of our planet. It is essential for life on Earth and is one of Earth's natural processes. It is the result of heat absorption by certain gases in the atmosphere (called greenhouse gases because they effectively 'trap' heat in the lower atmosphere) and re-radiation downward of some of that heat. Water vapor is the most abundant greenhouse gas, followed by carbon dioxide and other trace gases. Without a natural greenhouse effect, the temperature of the Earth would be about zero degrees F (-18°C) instead of its present 57°F (14°C). So, the concern is not with the fact that we have a greenhouse effect, but whether human activities are leading to an enhancement of the greenhouse effect by the emission of greenhouse gases through fossil fuel combustion and deforestation.

yes in 2001 they made that claims and since then? Well they disappeared and their paper went the way of the Dodo bird...

LOLOLOL....you're the "dodo bird" here, slackjawed...."they disappeared" did they....LOLOLOL...."they" being the scientists who published that study, like this guy -
"The team leader, Dr John Harries, said...he is in no doubt that global warming is real. He said: "The results presented here provide to our knowledge the first experimental observation of changes in the Earth's outgoing longwave radiation spectrum, and therefore the greenhouse effect. We're absolutely sure, there's no ambiguity. What we are seeing can only be due to the increase in the gases." Dr Harries was president of the UK's Royal Meteorological Society from 1996 to 1997, and is a former director of projects and technology at the British National Space Centre."

LOLOLOL....you are such a lying little retarded bastard, slackjawed...."disappeared" hah....

Imperial welcomes appointment of Professor John Harries to top science role for the Welsh Assembly Government
Imperial College - News Release
Date - 02 Feb 2010
(excerpts)
Professor John Harries' appointment to the post of Chief Scientific Adviser for Wales was warmly welcomed today by Imperial College London. The news makes Professor Harries the second current Chief Scientific Adviser at the College, joining Professor John Beddington who became adviser to the UK Government in October 2007. Professor Harries holds the Chair in Earth Observation in the College's Department of Physics and will continue to focus around 20% of his time on his academic role at Imperial. A renowned atmospheric physicist, he is particularly known for leading the team that produced the first direct observational evidence of an increase in the Earth's greenhouse effect between 1970 and 1997. Published in 2001 in the journal Nature, this research provided fundamental evidence that significant rises in the emission of greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide were responsible for warming the Earth by trapping more of the sun's heat in the atmosphere.

Professor Harries' career began at the National Physical Laboratory, Teddington, in 1967 where he worked while carrying out his PhD at King's College London. He went on to become Principal Scientific Officer and Head of Environmental Standards Group before joining the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in 1980 to help to develop a new Division of Geophysics and Radio. During this period, he continued his scientific interest in atmospheric physics, and became Associate Director and Head of the new Space Science Department in 1986, focusing on atmospheric and astrophysical space research, and space technology. He joined Imperial in 1994 as Professor of Earth Observation and took on the role of Head of the Space and Atmospheric Group between 1999 and 2006. He is a past President of the Royal Meteorological Society, and of the International Radiation Commission, and has been a member of the Natural Environment Research Council and several NERC Boards. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Physics, the Royal Meteorological Society, the American Geophysical Union and a member of the American Meteorological Society.

'
Thanks for the heads-up, Rolling Thunder. I will try to find the scientific papers themselves.

But those damned popular media reporters!! They always get the science wrong!!

Its impossible that "significantly less radiation is escaping into space than was previously the case" !!!

It must be that the spectral characteristics of the radiation prove that greenhouse-gas global heating is occurring.

Not that it was in doubt by sensible people, but one must pile Ossa upon Pelion for the education of the Denialist fools.

I don't guess you noticed that the news article was from 12 years ago. I suppose that we would have heard about at some point in the interim if there was anything to it. Satellites have told us since then that the OLR has increased...not decreased...further calling into question the greenhouse hypothesis.

By the way...what happened to your reputation? It appears to have gone all the way down the toilet and is now resting in the lower limits of the septic tank.

The denier cult retards blindly and ignorantly deny the greenhouse effect even though it is well established scientific phenomenon completely accepted by the world scientific community for over a century. Typical of braindead reality deniers arguing their politics rather than the actually science..

Here's an article from a dozen years ago highlighting some of primary evidence that effectively proves the existence of the greenhouse effect.

UK scientists see greenhouse evidence
BBC News
16 March, 2001
By BBC News environment correspondent Alex Kirby
A team of UK-based scientists have published evidence which they say proves unequivocally that global warming is real. Comparing data obtained from two satellites which orbited the Earth 27 years apart, they found that significantly less radiation is now escaping into space than was previously the case. The team analysed data in the form of spectra of Earth's outgoing longwave radiation, which measures the escape of heat to space and bears the imprint of the gases believed to be causing global warming. They compared two sets of data. The more recent was collected over a nine-month period from October 1996 by the Interferometric Monitor of Greenhouse Gases instrument on the Japanese ADEOS satellite. The earlier data set were collected by Nasa's Infrared Interferometric Spectrometer on the Nimbus 4 spacecraft from April 1970 to January 1971.

The researchers say they found differences which showed a statistically significant increase in the characteristic spectral bands of carbon dioxide (CO2), methane, ozone, and two chlorofluorocarbons, refrigerants blamed for ozone depletion. Their findings, reported in the journal Nature, show that less radiation was escaping from Earth to space in 1997 than in 1970. It means the gases are being kept in the atmosphere, and are trapping the Sun's heat. The team leader, Dr John Harries, said...he is in no doubt that global warming is real. He said: "The results presented here provide to our knowledge the first experimental observation of changes in the Earth's outgoing longwave radiation spectrum, and therefore the greenhouse effect. We're absolutely sure, there's no ambiguity. What we are seeing can only be due to the increase in the gases." Dr Harries was president of the UK's Royal Meteorological Society from 1996 to 1997, and is a former director of projects and technology at the British National Space Centre.

Your link is messed up again...
Yeah, when I use the forum auto-link feature, it inserts an extra "http//" in front of the actual web address that i'm copying into the little box, and that screws up the link. I sometimes forget to check that and correct it before I post. I used the 'edit' feature and corrected it here on this last post. If you have any trouble with any links in the future, look at the web address when you 'quote' it and see if there is an extra 'http//' there instead of spinning off on one of your wacko conspiracy theories. Just a little sanity suggestion there, slackjawed.

Did your job for you and googled the headline of your post.. Found this from 2001...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....you are such an insane little retard......OF COURSE it says 2001, you nitwit, it says that on the excerpt I quoted very plainly AND I said when I intro'd the article: "Here's an article from a dozen years ago".

The article is reporting on established, peer-reviewed science and it still stands. Nothing has changed. Lot's of other satellite evidence confirms the fact that the Earth is still receiving slightly more energy from the sun than it is able to radiate away into space. Your nutjob cult of reality denial can produce no sound science that in any way refutes the evidence for the existence of the greenhouse effect or backradiation. All you retards have are your moronic myths, lame-ass pseudo-science, and crackpot conspiracy theories.

Global Warming - Frequently Asked Questions
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - National Climatic Data Center

Aug 21, 2012
The Greenhouse Effect
The greenhouse effect is unquestionably real and helps to regulate the temperature of our planet. It is essential for life on Earth and is one of Earth's natural processes. It is the result of heat absorption by certain gases in the atmosphere (called greenhouse gases because they effectively 'trap' heat in the lower atmosphere) and re-radiation downward of some of that heat. Water vapor is the most abundant greenhouse gas, followed by carbon dioxide and other trace gases. Without a natural greenhouse effect, the temperature of the Earth would be about zero degrees F (-18°C) instead of its present 57°F (14°C). So, the concern is not with the fact that we have a greenhouse effect, but whether human activities are leading to an enhancement of the greenhouse effect by the emission of greenhouse gases through fossil fuel combustion and deforestation.

yes in 2001 they made that claims and since then? Well they disappeared and their paper went the way of the Dodo bird...

LOLOLOL....you're the "dodo bird" here, slackjawed...."they disappeared" did they....LOLOLOL...."they" being the scientists who published that study, like this guy -
"The team leader, Dr John Harries, said...he is in no doubt that global warming is real. He said: "The results presented here provide to our knowledge the first experimental observation of changes in the Earth's outgoing longwave radiation spectrum, and therefore the greenhouse effect. We're absolutely sure, there's no ambiguity. What we are seeing can only be due to the increase in the gases." Dr Harries was president of the UK's Royal Meteorological Society from 1996 to 1997, and is a former director of projects and technology at the British National Space Centre."

LOLOLOL....you are such a lying little retarded bastard, slackjawed...."disappeared" hah....

Imperial welcomes appointment of Professor John Harries to top science role for the Welsh Assembly Government
Imperial College - News Release
Date - 02 Feb 2010
(excerpts)
Professor John Harries' appointment to the post of Chief Scientific Adviser for Wales was warmly welcomed today by Imperial College London. The news makes Professor Harries the second current Chief Scientific Adviser at the College, joining Professor John Beddington who became adviser to the UK Government in October 2007. Professor Harries holds the Chair in Earth Observation in the College's Department of Physics and will continue to focus around 20% of his time on his academic role at Imperial. A renowned atmospheric physicist, he is particularly known for leading the team that produced the first direct observational evidence of an increase in the Earth's greenhouse effect between 1970 and 1997. Published in 2001 in the journal Nature, this research provided fundamental evidence that significant rises in the emission of greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide were responsible for warming the Earth by trapping more of the sun's heat in the atmosphere.

Professor Harries' career began at the National Physical Laboratory, Teddington, in 1967 where he worked while carrying out his PhD at King's College London. He went on to become Principal Scientific Officer and Head of Environmental Standards Group before joining the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in 1980 to help to develop a new Division of Geophysics and Radio. During this period, he continued his scientific interest in atmospheric physics, and became Associate Director and Head of the new Space Science Department in 1986, focusing on atmospheric and astrophysical space research, and space technology. He joined Imperial in 1994 as Professor of Earth Observation and took on the role of Head of the Space and Atmospheric Group between 1999 and 2006. He is a past President of the Royal Meteorological Society, and of the International Radiation Commission, and has been a member of the Natural Environment Research Council and several NERC Boards. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Physics, the Royal Meteorological Society, the American Geophysical Union and a member of the American Meteorological Society.

LOL, so your response to posting a bad link to a 12 year old article is to post a 2 year old resume of one of the papers writers????

ROFL, you are just too silly troll...Nice edit. See I just edited this post too... Watch I'll do it again...

See?Edit number 2..

Just went back 15 hours and edited a post of mine trolling blunder.. See how that works? You think you're smart or witty? LOL, you're a troll.. Says this at the bottom of your post troll.."Last edited by RollingThunder; Today at 02:37 AM."

My response to it was posted at 11:29 pm. You edited it at 2:37 AM... LOL, see the problem? Of course you do you dishonest little weasel you... ROFL...

Last edited:
'
Thanks for the heads-up, Rolling Thunder. I will try to find the scientific papers themselves.

But those damned popular media reporters!! They always get the science wrong!!

Its impossible that "significantly less radiation is escaping into space than was previously the case" !!!

It must be that the spectral characteristics of the radiation prove that greenhouse-gas global heating is occurring.

Not that it was in doubt by sensible people, but one must pile Ossa upon Pelion for the education of the Denialist fools.

I don't guess you noticed that the news article was from 12 years ago. I suppose that we would have heard about at some point in the interim if there was anything to it. Satellites have told us since then that the OLR has increased...not decreased...further calling into question the greenhouse hypothesis.

By the way...what happened to your reputation? It appears to have gone all the way down the toilet and is now resting in the lower limits of the septic tank.

LOL, he keeps ignoring when I ask him about the rep problem he's having.. I think he got busted socking. And if so, it's about time. Hopefully more of them get busted soon.

Guess he thinks the old resume somehow changes the fact that the 12 year old paper was just another bust brought to us by the cult of the AGW consensus.

Satellites have told us since then that the OLR has increased...not decreased...

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Comparison of Spectrally Resolved Outgoing Longwave Radiation over the Tropical Pacific between 1970 and 2003 Using IRIS, IMG, and AIRS
Link

SPIE | Proceeding | Comparison of spectrally resolved outgoing longwave data between 1970 and present

Measurements of the Radiative Surface Forcing of Climate
https://ams.confex.com/ams/Annual2006/techprogram/paper_100737.htm

Spectral signatures of climate change in the Earth’s infrared spectrum between 1970 and 2006
http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/P...nts/document/pdf_conf_p50_s9_01_harries_v.pdf

Give it up, kooks. The satellites show the IR flux squeezing down in the CO2 bands. It's not possible for a rational person to deny it's happening any longer. One can reasonably argue about the extent of the warming, but at this point, it's delusional to declare the CO2 isn't causing any warming.

The measurable increase in backradiation is the second smoking gun. You know, the backradiation that all the kooks here all universally declare doesn't exist. And yet we measure it increasing. Curious, no?

Global atmospheric downward longwave radiation over land surface under all-sky conditions from 1973 to 2008 - Wang - 2009 - Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984?2012) - Wiley Online Library

Radiative forcing - measured at Earth's surface - corroborate the increasing greenhouse effect - Philipona - 2004 - Geophysical Research Letters - Wiley Online Library

Kooks, why is it we can measure something you swear doesn't exist? The fact that you make such a crazy claim does correctly reveal you as political cultists.

Mammoth- You edited the post.. Why? Scared of the potential backlash? It's okay admiral we know you're a coward and a weasel.

Of course I edited the post. That's how grownups do things. If no one edited, every post would double in size until the board crashed. Geez, you're dim.

Now, my posts get read, because they're brief. Yours posts usually get ignored, because no one wants to wade through your whiny crap.

So, with that out of the way, let's get back to this latest issue that has you soiling yourself and running.

Scientists measure the increasing backradiation. See the previous references.

You claim backradiation is a myth.

If backradiation is a myth, then why is it present and measurable?

Satellites have told us since then that the OLR has increased...not decreased...

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

I am afraid it is you and your outdated data that is cuckoo.

Fullscreen%2Bcapture%2B342013%2B72040%2BPM.jpg

That report you linked to was proven to be a bunch of bull. It didn't provide the graphs and when the graphs finally were provided, it showed exactly the opposite of what they claimed.

The graph above is courtesy of NOAA via the KNMI Climate Explorer

Give it up, kooks. The satellites show the IR flux squeezing down in the CO2 bands.

Looks like you guys are the kooks and clearly, the outgoing LW radiation has increased...exactly the opposite of what the greenhouse effect hypothesis claims.

Mammoth- You edited the post.. Why? Scared of the potential backlash? It's okay admiral we know you're a coward and a weasel.

To bad he didn't start with good information to begin with. He should have deleted the whole post for all the good it did...outdated claims that were proven wrong immediately upon providing the graphs that went along with the paper. If anyone wonders, here are the graphs.

GT20pic2.jpg

GT20pic4.jpg

GT20pic3.jpg

That report you linked to was proven to be a bunch of bull ....

By your crank blogger.

Looks like you guys are the kooks and clearly, the outgoing LW radiation has increased...exactly the opposite of what the greenhouse effect hypothesis claims.

Yet you can't find a single source saying so, other than your crank blogger. Meanwhile, I have multiple papers from across the world. You didn't even try to address them all. All you did was paste some cherrypicked graphs, which you don't have the slightest idea of the meaning of. But your crank blog told you they disproved something, and you BELIEVE!

Sucks to be you. None of the evidence ever agrees with your cult, so you have to resort to all the weird fabrications. Me, on the other hand, I simply have to point to reality to "win".

And SSDD, you also need to explain why the backradiation you swear doesn't exist gets measured and is seen to be increasing. How does your cult explain that?

Last edited:
That report you linked to was proven to be a bunch of bull ....

By your crank blogger.

So show me a decrease in the OLR on the graphs above of IMG IRIS and TESS.

Yet you can't find a single source saying so, other than your crank blogger.

So in your estimation, NOAA is a crank blogger?

This is according to NOAA

Fullscreen%2Bcapture%2B342013%2B72040%2BPM.jpg

And SSDD, you also need to explain why the backradiation you swear doesn't exist gets measured and is seen to be increasing. How does your cult explain that?

Because it doesn't get measured. Check your sources out. The only devices that actually measure radiation moving from the atmosphere to the surface of the earth are devices that are cooled to a temperature far below that of the atmosphere an in that case, it isn't backradiation because the atmosphere is warmer and radiating to the cooler instrument.

No one has ever measured backradiation moving from a cooler atmosphere to a warmer earth. There are those who don't understand what the instruments are measuring that have have managed to fool themselves, but the manufacturers of the devices themselves state that what the kooks believe they are measuring isn't what they are measuring at all.

There is no backradiation...

And were you calling KNMI climate explorer a cazy blogger? If so, then you didn't even visit the page....it is a resarch tool nothing more. You should know about tools since you are a tool (a very blunt one I might add) of the warmist propaganda machine.

From the KNMI page:

The KNMI Climate Explorer is a web application to analysis climate data statistically. It started in late 1999 as a sinple web page to analyse ENSO teleconnections and has grown over the years to more than 1 TB of climate data and dozens of analysis tools. It is now part of the WMO Regional Climate Centre at KNMI, together with ECA&D.

http://climexp.knmi.nl/start.cgi?id=someone@somewhere

Like I said, you should just stop talking. The more you talk the less intelligent and less informed you look.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back