Ages

DDdavis

DDdavis
Jul 17, 2010
Jennings, Oklahoma
Three different time periods, the first when satan rebeled against God and a third of Gods children followed him, the second, flesh age to choose who to follow, God or Satan, the third forever, after God blots out all the evil from the earth and sets up his kingdom right here on the earth. God did not want to destroy a third of his children when they followed satan, so he came up with the second age for his children to be born of flesh and free will so they could seal their own outcome. Not three heavens or three earths, three different time periods. And because they killed his son Jesus on the cross ( was God in the flesh) he will have no problem blotting them out that choose evil. For Jesus said if you seen me you have seen the father. John 1:14 And the word became flesh and walked among us. John 1 In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, the word was God.

well according to the Jehovahs, that's 144,000 souls

the thing is, 144,000 juxtaposed to 6,000,000,000 really doesn't seem like a good ratio

in fact, i question how anyone could possibly proliferate membership with such math

so , instead of having everyone trying to vie for position toward that celestial leg up , my suggestion is God simply have an armaggedon lottery

raptureball, or something catchy like that.....

If I am reading you correctly, and please correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying that:

1) We are all children of God?
2) The reason God created the world is because Satan rebelled and draw away a third of God's children?
3) We are the children of God who followed Satan in the rebellion and this is our change to seal our lives to him or the devil?

I am curious where you are coming from here.

Forum List

Back