Again!,Jill Stein On Cavuto.Acting Like An Insane Woman Explaining The Recount.More Like Lying.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Did anyone just see it? Cavuto asked her a few times,,,"Why Just These Three States"? and then said,,,why not Flordia or California. ??
She would not answer the question, or give Cavuto a straight answer on any question regarding why the recount, and the states she chose.
:cuckoo:
God, you would think that she was on the cast of "One Cookoo Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest"!!!! :laugh2:

She's a loon.. reminds me of that Elizabeth Warren goofball. Where do they find these people?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Did anyone just see it? Cavuto asked her a few times,,,"Why Just These Three States"? and then said,,,why not Flordia or California. ??
She would not answer the question, or give Cavuto a straight answer on any question regarding why the recount, and the states she chose.
God, you would think that she was on the cast of "One Cookoo Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest"!!!! :laugh2:
I don't think she has any agenda beyond trying to be noticed.

• Banned
I don't think she has any agenda beyond trying to be noticed.
that would be a great costume for Halloween. Jill counting stacks of votes

You have to understand Stein's motivation. This is nothing more than an attempt to rake in as much money as she can, and the best way to do that is to con a bunch of rabid democrats into donating to her "cause". Naturally, she doesn't want to turn the rabid crowd against her, so she won't touch states where Hillary won with a ten foot pole.

Jilly said that people tampered with voting machines by using floppy disks. Now, I'm no computer whiz, but seriously, when was the last anyone used a floppy disk?

There really is something wrong with her. I'm not just saying that to be mean.

Having spent thousands of hours over the past 11years talking with psych patients, I've learned to recognize subtle clues most people wouldn't think twice about.

There really is something wrong with her. I'm not just saying that to be mean.

Having spent thousands of hours over the past 11years talking with psych patients, I've learned to recognize subtle clues most people wouldn't think twice about.
she could play "Rainmans Sister" in Rainman part 2

1fjkb8.jpg

Forum List

Back