AG Sessions has enraged the Democrats with the phrase “'Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement'

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Session is correct that American law enforcement –“is a shared legal heritage between England and America”
The big problem is the dumb liberal bigots believe that the word “Anglo” means "white" and that it is a racist word, but it really just means “English”.

Once again the stupid hypersensitive left wing crackpots have exposed their own ignorance.
Liberals are too dumb to be embarrassed.

Jeff Sessions: Sheriffs are important part of 'Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement'

GOOD , glad it annoys them . And as comment i believe that if the word Anglo or English is used then it does mean WHITE although that may not have been Sessions intent . ----------------------- just a comment , please correct me if i am wrong .

GOOD , glad it annoys them . And as comment i believe that if the word Anglo or English is used then it does mean WHITE although that may not have been Sessions intent . ----------------------- just a comment , please correct me if i am wrong .

Sessions was just stating a fact that our laws are decedent from English common laws.
Only the dumb left wingers could make it a racial issue.

wikipedia-Anglo is a prefix indicating a relation to the Angles, England, the English people, or the English language, such as in the term Anglo-Saxon language. It is often used alone, somewhat loosely, to refer to people of British Isles descent in the Americas, New Zealand, South Africa and Australia. It is also used, both in English-speaking and non-English-speaking countries, to refer to Anglophone people of other European origins.

What do they want to call it... Would love to hear what they have in mind... Does it go back as far in their minds as 'mankind' evolving from an 'algae mold'...

ABC gets it-

"I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people’s protector, who keeps law enforcement close to, and accountable to, people through the elected process," said Sessions, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement.”

The term "Anglo-American law" is frequently used in legal circles as a synonym for "common law" and the term, as well as the role of sheriff in particular, has its roots in English customs and law.

A DOJ official told ABC News Sessions' comments were clearly a reference to the common law legal heritage and not in any way related to race.
Sessions' reference to 'Anglo-American' legal heritage concerns some groups

Session is correct that American law enforcement –“is a shared legal heritage between England and America”
The big problem is the dumb liberal bigots believe that the word “Anglo” means "white" and that it is a racist word, but it really just means “English”.

Once again the stupid hypersensitive left wing crackpots have exposed their own ignorance.
Liberals are too dumb to be embarrassed.

Jeff Sessions: Sheriffs are important part of 'Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement'

”American heritage” is verbal krytonite to Liberals. They can’t stand old America, American traditions and REAL American culture. They want to start all over again...create a new America...they want nothing more than for American history to be forgotten by all. They hate that America was founded and built by good quality, hard working WHITE heterosexuals whom had faith in God and taught core family values.

The word Anglo unequivocally means English, specifically from England (or Anglo-Saxons). Historically, it did not refer to Strathclydes (Scots/Celts), Welsh, Cornish or Danes/Vikings. It certainly did not refer to the Norman invaders. To this day, Anglo refers to English only, whether they are of Norman, Danish, or other decent. If you are from England (not Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, or Ireland) you are Anglo.

Education. How much less offended would some people be if they had a little?

Sessions was just stating a fact that our laws are decedent from English common laws.
Only the dumb left wingers could make it a racial issue.

wikipedia-Anglo is a prefix indicating a relation to the Angles, England, the English people, or the English language, such as in the term Anglo-Saxon language. It is often used alone, somewhat loosely, to refer to people of British Isles descent in the Americas, New Zealand, South Africa and Australia. It is also used, both in English-speaking and non-English-speaking countries, to refer to Anglophone people of other European origins.
------------------------------------------------------------- my point is that if a person is Anglo or English then he is WHITE Troglo .

Education. How much less offended would some people be if they had a little?
I tilt at that windmill constantly...liberals have no idea how little of an education they really have because the TV tells them how smart they are, it never occurs to them that those folks do not even know them and cannot know their level of education...it's all about ideology for them

------------------------------------------------------------- my point is that if a person is Anglo or English then he is WHITE Troglo .
But, not all white people are Anglo. Not even close. Not all white people are from Caucasus either, but that doesn't stop racist motherfuckers from calling all white people Caucasian.

Just admit that you are a bigoted motherfucker, just like everyone else.

Democrats enrage pretty easy these days. Crazy old uncle Joe Biden was offended by Trump's patriotism and the rest of the goofy jack asses were offended by the National Anthem.

Look at all these Caucasians:

armenia.jpg

Armenians

325446_620.jpg

Azerbaijani Muslim Terrorist Caucasians

Forum List

Back