AG Merrick Garland Invokes The Holocaust Card to Defend His Policies of Persecuting, Indicting and Imprisoning His Political Opponents (VIDEO)

The Gateway Pundit.......:heehee:
So, you have evidence he didn't say what they report?

Or are you just a single digit IQ moron who has nothing to offer but pissing your Depends over who reports what he says?

What is it with these TYPE people that always have to revert to the Holocaust when backed into a corner? What Garland has done is unprecedented in history going after political opponents and patriotic peaceful protestors. Essentially, he’s implying that J6ers, pro-Life people, etc., are “white supremacists” and to criticize or even question him about anything is “anti-Semitic”.

What these MF do

Is Merrick Garland The Most Corrupt Attorney General in U.S. History?

20 Sep 2023

First, Rep. Victoria Spartz’s interaction with Attorney General Merrick Garland is a must-watch for every American citizen. She highlights concerns about the Department of Justice (DOJ) and its alleged corruption.
Spartz’s assessment is strong and she raises valid points about the state of the DOJ. She doesn’t mince words when she accuses Merrick Garland of being the most corrupt Attorney General in U.S. history. She also labels him as a despicable liar who, in her view, has eroded the rule of law in our country. This sharp criticism reflects the growing unease regarding Garland’s leadership within the DOJ.
On another front, Rep. Thomas Massie joins the conversation by questioning Attorney General Garland about the sudden DOJ scrutiny of companies like SpaceX and Tesla. This abrupt shift in focus raises eyebrows.
One intriguing theory emerges from Massie’s inquiry: Could this targeting of Elon Musk’s companies be a response to Musk’s deviation from the approved narrative? It’s worth noting that Elon Musk initially supported President Biden, but when he began to voice dissenting views, the DOJ seemed to take an interest. This raises the question of whether Musk’s experience serves as a warning to others who might consider straying from the established narrative.
These interactions shed light on the complex dynamics surrounding the Department of Justice’s actions and motivations, which have ignited concerns and speculation among both lawmakers and the public.

Commentary:
the competition is pretty thick. Holder, Lynch and Barr. Those are just the most recent flotsam and jetsam that have held that position... Let's just go with most of Washington DC is crooked, and a pox on all of their houses (an apology to the few that are actually honest.
However, Garland has taken partisanship, deceit and corruption to a whole new level. His actions have gone over the top. His smugness gives it away.
It`s bad enough that Garland was appointed Attorney General of the U.S.,
one could only imagine the damage Garland would have done to America's jurisprudence had McConnell and a Republican Senate allowed him appointment to the SCOTUS.

Actually, there are many similarities between the Nazi Party and the Democrat Party.
Both are hate based.
Both are totally corrupt.
Both lie all of the time.
Both censor their opponents.
Both make false charges against their opponents.
Both arrest their opponents.
Both are totalitarian control freak cults.
Both are full of absolute assholes.
And ALL of this ^^^^ applies to the GOP of today.

trump
gaetz
boebert
greene
masse
jordan......I still want to see him questioned about wrestling at tOSU. Tell us gym.

What is it with these TYPE people that always have to revert to the Holocaust when backed into a corner? What Garland has done is unprecedented in history going after political opponents and patriotic peaceful protestors. Essentially, he’s implying that J6ers, pro-Life people, etc., are “white supremacists” and to criticize or even question him about anything is “anti-Semitic”.

And now we get more and more confirmation that J6 was crawling with feds. My oh my, I hope and pray those imprisoned for this get recompense.

All Constitution loving American patriots!
Not as I see it.

Gaetz......17 err 18......c'mon.....she's hot
boebert....family values....divorcee....groping...vaping....just a total loser
Greene......family values....divorcee.....space lasers....Jewish Space Lasers.....LOLLOLL
Jordan.....Factual Event....Jordan claims he had zero knowledge.....Sure Gym.

Great Group.

Why do you hate American Values?

And now we get more and more confirmation that J6 was crawling with feds. My oh my, I hope and pray those imprisoned for this get recompense.
That is what the FBI does Sue.
Why do you hate the FBI?

You assume the FBI did .........this.......assuming makes you the ass.
Please come with some actual FACTS.
The FBI had the back of EVERY real Patriot that day.
NOT those that wanted to overthrow the Election.

FFS, can't you include a bit of substance into your taking points?

You've got the idea but you sit and scream 'is not, is not' at best.
"...I sit and scream is not the best..."?

WTF is that? In regards to your other question, yes I can! But how do you provide substance from an inquiry that has none? There is no evidence of wrongdoing between Hunter and his father. The Reps badgered Garland on questions only Weiss could answer. They acted like a bunch of little attack dogs with a 2 year old intelligence.

This is what we get when dumbass, infinitely stupid, right wing low information voters, vote for foul, dumbass demagogues.

"...I sit and scream is not the best..."?

WTF is that? In regards to your other question, yes I can! But how do you provide substance from an inquiry that has none? There is no evidence of wrongdoing between Hunter and his father.

The R's are in a situation in which they have to be willing to compromise America's foreign policy crimes against humanity in order to get to Hunter and Joe.

Even MlTG, Gaitz, and the other extremists aren't there yet, but they might get there.

That's my opinion. You have shown that you at least deserve hearing my opinion. If you can continue to keep it together, we may talk more.

91 charges have nothing to do with Trump running for President, but everything to do with him breaking the law!

Yes or no, is Trump above the law?
hahha no they all have to with him running for office.

Of course I don't think he is, but I also know what a political prosecution looks like.

Forum List

Back