AG Loretta Lynch get sudden amnesia regarding Flynn debacle even though DOJ had to approve FISA warrants.

33 million unemployed voters wont have amnesia in Nov.
So if Trump listens to democrats and keeps the nation locked up voters will hold it against him?
And if he doesn't democrats will scream about people dying?

As usual the left doesn't care about the actual results of policy...only the political fallout from it.

Why must sane people have to share the nation with these leftist morons?

It’s Un fucking believable that liberals are ok with breaking the law because the media told them to hate Trump.

Just bizarre.

You can’t even tell us what law is broken!

Hillary didn’t have classified documents on a private server?
Not knowingly.
Are you claiming Hitlery is so stupid she didn't know she would be handling classified info as Sec of State? Really? That's what you are trying to sell?

And Obama knew it. They corresponded through the server. Every classified document they shared was a legal violation.

Obama and Hillary should be in prison.
Barry even used an alias trying to cover his tracks. Most corrupt POTUS ever.

Hey, Only 2 of 4 warrants were legal.

Like I said before. HOF baseball average.

Which two were legal? The ones that were submitted during the Obama administration.

Which two were illegal? The ones submitted during the Trump administration.

How come y’all are trying to blame Obama for what happened under Trump? Seems if you want to hold Obama responsible for the FISA warrants, you should also hold Trump responsible.

You told me only 2 of 4 were illegal.

I say 0 of 4 were legal.

What did Carter Page do that Obama should have Spied on him.

Which two were legal? The ones that were submitted during the Obama administration.

How come y’all are trying to blame Obama for what happened under Trump? Seems if you want to hold Obama responsible for the FISA warrants, you should also hold Trump responsible.
It would seem that way to a real diminished brain. It was the Obama aligned FBI
that submitted fake and illegal FISA warrants.

It’s Un fucking believable that liberals are ok with breaking the law because the media told them to hate Trump.

Just bizarre.

You can’t even tell us what law is broken!

Hillary didn’t have classified documents on a private server?
Not knowingly.
Are you claiming Hitlery is so stupid she didn't know she would be handling classified info as Sec of State? Really? That's what you are trying to sell?

And Obama knew it. They corresponded through the server. Every classified document they shared was a legal violation.

Obama and Hillary should be in prison.
Barry even used an alias trying to cover his tracks. Most corrupt POTUS ever.

Hey, Only 2 of 4 warrants were legal.

Like I said before. HOF baseball average.

You told me only 2 of 4 were illegal.

I say 0 of 4 were legal.

What did Carter Page do that Obama should have Spied on him.

I would have thought so too, but that’s what Trump’s DoJ has determined so I’m going to go with what they say over you.

Sorry if facts trigger you

It would seem that way to a real diminished brain. It was the Obama aligned FBI
that submitted fake and illegal FISA warrants.
Who appointed Rod Rosenstein?

I don’t recall. Liberals following Reagan.

I thought Liberals were morally superior.

You are not.

How do you Circle that square?

So did Pence lie to the American people?

Ha ha ha, a deflection away from the posted article.

Can't face the evidence of her duplicity of not remembering her own report?

Loretta Lynch Contradicts Herself – Tells GOP Lawmakers She “Can’t Recall” Anything Regarding Carter Page FISA Warrants

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told GOP lawmakers in a closed-door testimony in December that she couldn’t recall anything about the Carter Page FISA warrant and three subsequent renewals despite the fact that the DOJ has to approve the warrants.

You are easy to fool......
The AG does not review and approve all FISA warrants.

Oh, and two warrants were declared invalid. Two were valid. Which two? The two that took place under the Obama administration.

The Barry Hussein "I didn't know about it until I saw it on the news" defense. :iyfyus.jpg:
I wonder why there is a signature line requiring the sitting Attorney General to sign off on all FISA warrant requests? IS there a monkey using a rubber stamp employed for these now?

Can you prove that there is a line requiring the AG to sign off?
FISA warrants

"Each application for one of these surveillance warrants (called a FISA warrant) is made before an individual judge of the court. The court may allow third parties to submit briefs as amici curiae. When the U.S. Attorney General determines that an emergency exists, the Attorney General may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance before obtaining the necessary authorization from the FISC, if the Attorney General or their designee notifies a judge of the court at the time of authorization and applies for a warrant as soon as practicable but not more than seven days after authorization of such surveillance, as required by 50 U.S.C. § 1805."

The AG is the last signatory before an application can be forwarded to the court.

Loretta Lynch Contradicts Herself – Tells GOP Lawmakers She “Can’t Recall” Anything Regarding Carter Page FISA Warrants

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told GOP lawmakers in a closed-door testimony in December that she couldn’t recall anything about the Carter Page FISA warrant and three subsequent renewals despite the fact that the DOJ has to approve the warrants.

Oh, and two warrants were declared invalid. Two were valid. Which two? The two that took place under the Obama administration.

The Barry Hussein "I didn't know about it until I saw it on the news" defense. :iyfyus.jpg:
I wonder why there is a signature line requiring the sitting Attorney General to sign off on all FISA warrant requests? IS there a monkey using a rubber stamp employed for these now?

FISA warrants

"Each application for one of these surveillance warrants (called a FISA warrant) is made before an individual judge of the court. The court may allow third parties to submit briefs as amici curiae. When the U.S. Attorney General determines that an emergency exists, the Attorney General may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance before obtaining the necessary authorization from the FISC, if the Attorney General or their designee notifies a judge of the court at the time of authorization and applies for a warrant as soon as practicable but not more than seven days after authorization of such surveillance, as required by 50 U.S.C. § 1805."

The AG is the last signatory before an application can be forwarded to the court.

DOWN GOES COLFAX! :abgg2q.jpg:

The rats are scurrying................

The lies under oath are starting to mount.

Loretta Lynch “appeared to have amnesia” during her Congressional testimony in December one official told investigative reporter Sara Carter.

It appears Loretta Lynch is suffering from the same kind of selective amnesia Hillary Clinton suffers from which is why she magically cannot recall anything that could incriminate her or her corrupt Justice Department.

Transcripts of Loretta Lynch’s December testimony to the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees have not been made public yet, however, Sara Carter obtained an excerpt of the hearing.

Congressman Nunes’s 2-page FISA memo revealed that Loretta Lynch’s Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates signed off on one of the Carter Page FISA applications — Rod Rosenstein was the other DOJ official who signed off on a (June 2017) Carter Page FISA renewal.

Loretta Lynch, however was trying to convince curious GOP lawmakers that she was not aware of what her Deputy was doing and that she could not recall anything about Carter Page.

Lynch acknowledged the standard operating procedure and what is required by the Attorney General when the FBI seeks a FISA warrant on an American citizen.

“By statute, the Attorney General is the final signatory on the FISA applications,” Lynch stated to the Committees. “By regulation, the signatory authority has been delegated – shall I say shared—with the Deputy Attorney General and the head of the national security division as long as the people in those positions are presidentially appointed and Senate-confirmed.”

I'm reminded of Uranium one where "Clinton didn't know what's going on under her watch". She just a victim you know, lost cuz she's a woman in a white man's non-PROG world.

Loretta Lynch won't be prosecuted. She's a she and black too. Similar Clinton Loretta is a victim thus not expected to meet standards.

What do you expect her to say? The only answer anyone should ever give authorities that are investigating them is "I don't recall." You are paying attention with the Flynn case are you not?

Investigators are not there to get to the truth as much as we like to think they are. They are there to gather as much evidence as possible and let others determine guilt. It is FAR worse when congress is involved as they are only there to gather political talking points.

FISA warrants

Your quote does not say anything of the sort. Do you have proof of this claim?

FISA warrants

I see that even though I cited the US Title code you promptly ignored it... Carry on libtard!

FISA warrants

Here's another one for you, the AG can get a Warrantless Wire Tap simply by certfying that they need it. Said Tap can be in place a year before they have to produce evidence as to why they needed it

FISA warrants

Got it, you're a willing, obtuse twit.

FISA warrants

I see that even though I cited the US Title code you promptly ignored it... Carry on libtard!

It’s actually the DAG that does it.

But, I had to rely upon the representation of the agent, and the FBI, CIA or NSA, to give me accurate information. I certainly couldn’t go out and verify the assertions myself. Once I was confident that each paragraph was accurate, and that the requirements of the statute were met, that application then went through several more people above me, supervisors who also were professional DOJ career attorneys, before it reached the final level of approval by the deputy attorney general. Only then, after purportedly neutral review inside the FBI and DOJ, would a FISA application be submitted to the court for approval.

Lynch should have been punished long ago for meeting Bill Clinton on the tarmac days before COMEY announced Hillary would not be indicted.

No one with a brain or with more common sense than God gave a doorknob believes Slick Willy was flying out west, just happened to hear Lynch was on the tarmac a few states over. suddenly got the urge to DISCUSS GRANDCHILDREN with Lynch, and ordered his plane to alter course on the fly so he could meet with Lynch.

Flight plans had to be altered. Security details at original destinations and at new destinations had to be coordinated. Clinton's security detail had to coordinate with Lynch's, etc....

It's a story only willing rubes would have bought / did buy.

Lynch should have been punished long ago for meeting Bill Clinton on the tarmac days before COMEY announced Hillary would not be indicted.
Was it illegal?

Flight plans had to be altered. Security details at original destinations and at new destinations had to be coordinated. Clinton's security detail had to coordinate with Lynch's, etc....

None of this is true.

Coney, Lynch, Rice, Strokz and his fuckwit lover, Ears and others are probably not sleeping well.

Was it illegal?

None of this is true.

It's called non-ehtical you animal, ever heard of it? He said punished and punished is dead right. But we get it, she's perfectly black and eligible for a victim role, not expected to meet standards, and not expected to receive media attention.

Speak of media, check out the mainstream media's today, barely a peep about the fraud & treason performed by Obama and crew, how come?

Forum List

Back