AG Barr.....Shut Your Damned Mouth

Trumps stupid comments make the govt look corrupt.
He is a complete moron. And you govt slaves eat it up. Its pathetic

I agreed with Barr comments and the President need to slow his fingers down on twitter...

It make the lives of those working for him ( Trump ) impossible but then again he was like this before losing the Popular Vote to become President...:19:

I agreed with Barr comments and the President need to slow his fingers down on twitter...

It make the lives of those working for him ( Trump ) impossible but then again he was like this before losing the Popular Vote to become President...:19:
I agree with barr too.
I also think roger should get another trial but our peaches in chief has to learn when to shut his mouth.

I agree with barr too.
I also think roger should get another trial but our peaches in chief has to learn when to shut his mouth.

If anything I know about Donald is he can never shut his mouth even after winning the damn battle...

I swear if you met me and knew me all my life you would swear I am related to Donald Trump because I have the same stupid way of thinking...

So vote for me in 2020 so we can keep the insanity going but with a better looking person than Donald...

But

Really he should but of course he will not so might as well crack jokes about it...

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

That's the way its always been done in the past.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

Now he goes out of his way to castigated Trump in public for a GD tweet.

And if Trump has an issue with the AG or the DOJ then maybe he should discuss it in private and not on twitter!

I am so upset that Trump promised to lock his friend up and refused to do it after he won the Election...

( Yes, I am mocking your fake outrage over Comey not being thrown in a Gulag by saying Trump never got Hillary locked up )
Dude.....Trump is on Twitter complaining about this stuff because it has been going on for years and nothing he does seems to stop them.
So he brings it up because he has exhausted every other attempt to clean up the DoJ.

The same Clinton lawyers are prosecuting his friends and associates....the same prosecutors that tried to get him impeached for Russian Collusion.

Last edited:
If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

And if Trump has an issue with the AG or the DOJ then maybe he should discuss it in private and not on twitter!

I am so upset that Trump promised to lock his friend up and refused to do it after he won the Election...

( Yes, I am mocking your fake outrage over Comey not being thrown in a Gulag by saying Trump never got Hillary locked up )
Dude.....Trump is on Twitter complaining about this stuff because it has been going on for years and nothing he does seems to stop them.
So he brings it up because he has exhausted every other attempt to clean up the DoJ.

The same Clinton lawyers are prosecuting his friends and associates....the same prosecutors that tried to get him impeached for Russian Collusion.
Notice how you guys never say that Stone is innocent.

It’s always just whining about the judge or the jury or the prosecutors. You think you’d have something to say about the facts of the matter.

It’s always just whining about the judge or the jury or the prosecutors. You think you’d have something to say about the facts of the matter.
The debate isn't if he's guilty or not......the debate is about the way the prosecutors recommended excessive punishment infringing on his rights as per the 8th Amendment.

They want to lock this guy up....put him in the same facility they murdered Epstein in....and suicide his ass while he's waiting on having his trial overturned on appeal.

The debate isn't if he's guilty or not......the debate is about the way the prosecutors recommended excessive punishment infringing on his rights as per the 8th Amendment.

They want to lock this guy up....put him in the same facility they murdered Epstein in....and suicide his ass while he's waiting on having his trial overturned on appeal.

The prosecutors followed the sentencing guidelines. They didn't come up with the number out of thin air, they followed the rules as set out by the DoJ and as instructed to follow by the AG. If you want to argue that sentencing guidelines are excessive, go for it. But do it for all people. Making exceptions for people based on their political affiliations is detrimental to our justice system.

The prosecutors followed the sentencing guidelines. They didn't come up with the number out of thin air, they followed the rules as set out by the DoJ and as instructed to follow by the AG. If you want to argue that sentencing guidelines are excessive, go for it. But do it for all people. Making exceptions for people based on their political affiliations is detrimental to our justice system.

:puhleeze:

Bull-fucking-shit!!!

:puhleeze:

Bull-fucking-shit!!!

What makes you say that? Have you examined the guidelines yourself?

Azo
Yes but Canadians good, Russians bad.
LOL indeed. Is this hockey talk?
Do you ever comment on the topic or just trying to pick fights?
Have you learned what Demonize means yet? I opine as I see fit.

You opine as you have been paid to opine. And

I noticed. Yet rarely seem to opine on topics. Just opine on how people are bad simply for disagreeing with you.
That is not true at all. But you are entitled to your opinion.
Ha! Aren’t you a ray or sunshine. Apparently the only time I’m entitled to my opinion is when I’m reminding you of breaking your own standards.

Any time there is a realistic thread revealing Trump's criminality in any meaningful way, posters like Azog try to derail the thread and end the discussion. It's a tactic to stifle dissent.
Yeah, noticed. It’s easier to switch the topic to personal insults than debate the issues sometimes.

You're the one with the personal insults. I am still waiting for me to show how I demonized someone....

come on zoggie, in the middle of yet another fight, I must say you are one of the most dumbest people in the forum, always uttering non sense and hate, like your cult leader, the pussygrabber. Just give it up and the agony won't be as bad, recognize that your new leaders are President Biden and VP Kamala...

1607156581919.png

Azo
Yes but Canadians good, Russians bad.
LOL indeed. Is this hockey talk?
Do you ever comment on the topic or just trying to pick fights?

You opine as you have been paid to opine. And

I noticed. Yet rarely seem to opine on topics. Just opine on how people are bad simply for disagreeing with you.
That is not true at all. But you are entitled to your opinion.
Ha! Aren’t you a ray or sunshine. Apparently the only time I’m entitled to my opinion is when I’m reminding you of breaking your own standards.

Any time there is a realistic thread revealing Trump's criminality in any meaningful way, posters like Azog try to derail the thread and end the discussion. It's a tactic to stifle dissent.
Yeah, noticed. It’s easier to switch the topic to personal insults than debate the issues sometimes.

You're the one with the personal insults. I am still waiting for me to show how I demonized someone....

come on zoggie, in the middle of yet another fight, I must say you are one of the most dumbest people in the forum, always uttering non sense and hate, like your cult leader, the pussygrabber. Just give it up and the agony won't be as bad, recognize that your new leaders are President Biden and VP Kamala...

View attachment 425286
/——/ Nope. We’ll fight you thieves every step of the way. We’re sick of your dirty tricks.

Forum List

Back