AG Barr.....Shut Your Damned Mouth

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

That's the way its always been done in the past.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

Now he goes out of his way to castigated Trump in public for a GD tweet.
If he did and was seen they would claim they were colluding. Sad but true.
So Barr should keep his mouth shut then.

The media is making a huge deal out of it now.

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

How do you know barr didnt communicate to trump in private before going public?

I’m a trump supporter and I want him to succeed

Barr didn't castigate Trump. Barr has, and will continue to do everything Trump assigns him to do, but he just doesn't want it to be so obvious that is what he is doing. He wants to give the appearance that he is independent, like he is supposed to be, instead of a toady who jumps at every command.
Uh....if this is the case..why in the fuck did he agree to an interview ??
I took it as a warning shot. He was telling Trump to back off or he will resign.
I consider it insubordination. I'm tired of these Washington insiders lecturing the president thru the press.
If he wants to resign....there's the door.
Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Barr didn't castigate Trump. Barr has, and will continue to do everything Trump assigns him to do, but he just doesn't want it to be so obvious that is what he is doing. He wants to give the appearance that he is independent, like he is supposed to be, instead of a toady who jumps at every command.
I took it as a warning shot. He was telling Trump to back off or he will resign.

That's exactly the way the crooks wanted you to take it. In reality, Trump couldn't run Barr off with a mop and a bucket of shit.
I don't agree. Barr appears to be a man with principles.

Don't you dare say what you're thinking or drop out of lockstep!

Otherwise you're a radical pinko Stalinist Hitler Nazi Fascist commie I tell you!
when did trump want to take away free speech and guns? that's what the Nazi's did. so please leave the references to those actually trying to take those two rights away. Barr can say whatever he wants, and so can Trump who fking cares. why do you care? please tell me, it isn't presidential. ready go.
Um, I didn't say that Trump said that.

My goodness, you guys are awfully sensitive.

I consider it insubordination. I'm tired of these Washington insiders lecturing the president thru the press.

Barr is trying to protect the public perception of the DoJ which Trump is doing his damndest to damage.

It’s been described by other White House aides that Trump will ignore your comments in private but if you get them into the media, he might pay attention.

This is just phase Foxtrot of the soft coup of the president.

If Barr is going to pull shit like this in public it's clear he's working against the president.

He's a smart man.

He knows exactly how this looks.

I'm a Trump supporter but I didn't like it when Obama put out his opinion of Trayvon Martin, "He could be my son." That was shitty.

That's exactly the way the crooks wanted you to take it. In reality, Trump couldn't run Barr off with a mop and a bucket of shit.

I thought that too,-----------for while,--------------- until it became obvious that Barr was working as Trump's personal lawyer and fixer instead of the job he is supposed to have.

If Barr is going to pull shit like this in public it's clear he's working against the president.

He's a smart man.

Barr is the best appointment trump has made

its in trumps best interest to listen to his attorney general

Barr is trying to protect the public perception of the DoJ which Trump is doing his damndest to damage.

It’s been described by other White House aides that Trump will ignore your comments in private but if you get them into the media, he might pay attention.
So you think it's a good idea to air dirty laundry in public?

Seriously.....who really thinks that any of these sum-bitches has the right to tell Trump how to act. If they did that in his company they'd be pinkslipped immediately.

He's a smart man.

I agree, but it also is in Barr's best interests to voice his opinions in private rather than on CNN.

I'm a little fed up with constant double-standards I see here. Obama felt it was okay to lecture the Supreme Court on Citizens United any chance he got, but Trump isn't allowed to say jack shit about abusive prosecutions.

Seriously.....who really thinks that any of these sum-bitches has the right to tell Trump how to act. If they did that in his company they'd be pinkslipped immediately.

In his business, Trump had the right to do that. In government, he doesn't. This little stunt is just an effort to make it seem like Trump knows the difference

Don't you dare say what you're thinking or drop out of lockstep!

Otherwise you're a radical pinko Stalinist Hitler Nazi Fascist commie I tell you!
I figured you take this stance.
Clearly you like people that jump the chain of command and run to the press.

Shit.....Comey did it, so how can Barr prosecute him for doing roughly the same thing now?
I'm not a big fan of seeing people told to shut up, and I see it plenty, from both ends of the spectrum. Of course.

An obvious exception would be state secrets, which are perfectly understandable. This ain't one of those times.
FYI, The situation with Comey was over a private conversation with Trump.

He's a smart man.

I agree, but it also is in Barr's best interests to voice his opinions in private rather than on CNN.

I'm a little fed up with constant double-standards I see here. Obama felt it was okay to lecture the Supreme Court on Citizens United any chance he got, but Trump isn't allowed to say jack shit about abusive prosecutions.
I agree that trump and obama were treated differently

But thats like letting a referees bad call screw up your performance on the next pay

in the end trump will win if he plays smart

Much ado about nuthin. Barr should know enough to stay the hell away from the ultra left media. They will trap him into a provocative answer to an inane question and pretend it's the most important statement in politics. It's all they have at this point.

In his business, Trump had the right to do that. In government, he doesn't. This little stunt is just an effort to make it seem like Trump knows the difference
He knows the difference.

Again this just an opportunity for you jaggoffs to make false assumptions.

I thought that too,-----------for while,--------------- until it became obvious that Barr was working as Trump's personal lawyer and fixer instead of the job he is supposed to have.
Or.....you assumed that and have now discovered that Barr is playing for YOUR team.

He knows the difference.

Again this just an opportunity for you jaggoffs to make false assumptions.

You are free to believe all that crap, no matter how dumb it is.

Sometimes it’s necessary.

If Trump’s advisors can’t tell him he’s being an idiot, what the hell are they good for?

Forum List

Back