After watching explain how you can support abortion

Are you serious? Man, what are they not teaching in schools?

It isn't an opinion it is a fact. Prior to fertilization there isn't a human being, they don't exist. Once fertilized and cells divide, that's the starting point of a new human being. That's it, right there, that's the starting point. Again, how do you not know this? Those beginning cells, from the start, are a separate individual from the mother, own dna, unique one of a kind. This is how a new human being is made. Always.

Well, at least you will admit that an un implanted zygote is not a separate person, are willing to at least wait until cell division before you make your claim. Some right wingers want to claim it starts at inception which could be at the point of buying her that first drink. Actually, the mothers gnome controls the cell division for quite a while during the first stages of gestation. The clump of cells has no idea what or how to develop without control of the host organism. At that point , the cell group is nothing more than an undifferentiated clump of cells, and will not, in fact, can not differentiate in any particular way without direction given by the host organism's hormonal control. That point is well past the initial cell division stage. At some point, it does become a separate organism, but not at conception, or the first cell division. I ask again.....On what do you base your claim of a separate human life at the first cell division?

Inception? I don't think so, Tim.

Asked and answered, one more shot and if you still don't understand pov, well ... I can't make it any clearer to you. When the cells divide, that is the start of a new human being. Prior to those cells dividing, that new human didn't exist; after the first cells divide? THAT POINT, THAT DIVISION is the very first step of development of a human being. I base my claim on common sense. Everything has a beginning, a starting point, the very first step ... cell division is the first step in making a new human therefore, that's when a new human being is created/comes into being/starts its existence. That it isn't as developed as, say, an 8 week old embryo or a 9 month old fetus or a 1 year old born human doesn't make it any less human, it just makes it less developed ... but still a human being.

I build wooden clocks as a hobby. The first step is to decide on a design. That design is certainly not a clock. The first step in producing a child could be a romantic evening. There are many steps to both, but the first step is far from the point at which you can reasonably say you have actually created anything. If you claim you believe what you do for religious reasons, I'll believe you. I won't agree with your belief, but I will believe you. To say you believe cell division defines a separate human life because of proven medical facts, just doesn't have the evidence to back it up.

So now you're basically admitting that there is an 'intelligent design' behind human existence!! Good for you! You can't make this shit up!!! lol

Who compares building a clock to creating life? Seriously?

Ha, ha I thought the clock comparison was so far out of bounds that I ignored it. Same with the 'romantic evening' line. Dodgeball seems to be a game they're fond of!

Sorry to have used an analogy you didn't understand, but that doesn't mean it wasn't pertinent and valid.

Are you serious? Man, what are they not teaching in schools?

It isn't an opinion it is a fact. Prior to fertilization there isn't a human being, they don't exist. Once fertilized and cells divide, that's the starting point of a new human being. That's it, right there, that's the starting point. Again, how do you not know this? Those beginning cells, from the start, are a separate individual from the mother, own dna, unique one of a kind. This is how a new human being is made. Always.

Well, at least you will admit that an un implanted zygote is not a separate person, are willing to at least wait until cell division before you make your claim. Some right wingers want to claim it starts at inception which could be at the point of buying her that first drink. Actually, the mothers gnome controls the cell division for quite a while during the first stages of gestation. The clump of cells has no idea what or how to develop without control of the host organism. At that point , the cell group is nothing more than an undifferentiated clump of cells, and will not, in fact, can not differentiate in any particular way without direction given by the host organism's hormonal control. That point is well past the initial cell division stage. At some point, it does become a separate organism, but not at conception, or the first cell division. I ask again.....On what do you base your claim of a separate human life at the first cell division?

Asked and answered, one more shot and if you still don't understand pov, well ... I can't make it any clearer to you. When the cells divide, that is the start of a new human being. Prior to those cells dividing, that new human didn't exist; after the first cells divide? THAT POINT, THAT DIVISION is the very first step of development of a human being. I base my claim on common sense. Everything has a beginning, a starting point, the very first step ... cell division is the first step in making a new human therefore, that's when a new human being is created/comes into being/starts its existence. That it isn't as developed as, say, an 8 week old embryo or a 9 month old fetus or a 1 year old born human doesn't make it any less human, it just makes it less developed ... but still a human being.

I build wooden clocks as a hobby. The first step is to decide on a design. That design is certainly not a clock. The first step in producing a child could be a romantic evening. There are many steps to both, but the first step is far from the point at which you can reasonably say you have actually created anything. If you claim you believe what you do for religious reasons, I'll believe you. I won't agree with your belief, but I will believe you. To say you believe cell division defines a separate human life because of proven medical facts, just doesn't have the evidence to back it up.

So now you're basically admitting that there is an 'intelligent design' behind human existence!! Good for you! You can't make this shit up!!! lol

You're stretching there. I have no doubt that there might have been some sort of intelligent design involved, but it's obvious that any possible designer used evolution to obtain it's goals.

Hey, you're the one that implied that one does not just begin with building, that everything starts with a plan and a design, so something had to plan and design human life, right? According to your 'analogy' anyway. lol

You're stretching there. I have no doubt that there might have been some sort of intelligent design involved, but it's obvious that any possible designer used evolution to obtain it's goals.

Hey, you're the one that implied that one does not just begin with building, that everything starts with a plan and a design, so something had to plan and design human life, right? According to your 'analogy' anyway. lol

You're stretching a little there aren't you? I said that particular endeavor started with a plan. We know the steps taken to reproduce life. That doesn't mean some evolutionary change might not happen, but that is a long slow incremental process. Certainly not anything to interfere with what we know to be the process involved if producing offspring. I've often said that it is possible that what you call intelligent design could in fact be true, but it's been repeatedly been proven that if there was a creator, he used evolution to do it. Either way, it has no bearing on the understanding of when an independent human life begins.

Normal abortions are so benign in terms of operating room action, so that's why the partial-birth ones are the real crowd pleasers. Who knew tiny little arms and legs could twitch so spasmodically just from sticking a scissors or screwdriver or whatever into the baby's skull and scrambling their little brains around? They're more fun than cracking open an egg to discover it's a double-yolked one.

Normal abortions are so benign in terms of operating room action, so that's why the partial-birth ones are the real crowd pleasers. Who knew tiny little arms and legs could twitch so spasmodically just from sticking a scissors or screwdriver or whatever into the baby's skull and scrambling their little brains around? They're more fun than cracking open an egg to discover it's a double-yolked one.

I guess rush forgot to tell you about the Partial Birth Ban Act of 2003. Do you have any evidence of one happening in the last dozen years or so?
Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ha, ha I thought the clock comparison was so far out of bounds that I ignored it. Same with the 'romantic evening' line. Dodgeball seems to be a game they're fond of!

Sorry to have used an analogy you didn't understand, but that doesn't mean it wasn't pertinent and valid.

Sorry to inform you that your analogy sucked. Clocks aren't even living things!

I guess rush forgot to tell you about the Partial Birth Ban Act of 2003. Do you have any evidence of one happening in the last dozen years or so?

Oooo, this bastard one upped partial-birth abortion. He should be shot, point blank, at very close range.

"Dr. Kermit Gosnell will serve life in prison without parole. He escaped the possibility of execution by agreeing Tuesday to waive his right to appeal his conviction, returned Monday, of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies. A jury found they were delivered alive and killed by snipping their spinal cords with surgical scissors.

During his trial, former employees of Gosnell's rundown west Philadelphia clinic testified that he performed or tried to perform abortions beyond Pennsylvania's 24-week gestation limit. Some procedures resulted in the birth of babies who appeared to be moving, breathing and in one case, according to former employee Ashley Baldwin, "screeching."

Philadelphia abortion doctor gets life in prison

He got caught. Wonder how many other butchers are out there who haven't been caught.

Sorry to inform you that your analogy sucked. Clocks aren't even living things!

Like I said, I'm sorry about using an analogy you didn't understand. I was comparing logical steps in any process. Not specifically living things.

Oooo, this bastard one upped partial-birth abortion. He should be shot, point blank, at very close range.

"Dr. Kermit Gosnell will serve life in prison without parole. He escaped the possibility of execution by agreeing Tuesday to waive his right to appeal his conviction, returned Monday, of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies. A jury found they were delivered alive and killed by snipping their spinal cords with surgical scissors.

During his trial, former employees of Gosnell's rundown west Philadelphia clinic testified that he performed or tried to perform abortions beyond Pennsylvania's 24-week gestation limit. Some procedures resulted in the birth of babies who appeared to be moving, breathing and in one case, according to former employee Ashley Baldwin, "screeching."

Philadelphia abortion doctor gets life in prison

He got caught. Wonder how many other butchers are out there who haven't been caught.

I guess you fail to understand that what he did was illegal, and he got caught and punished for what he did. Virtually everybody from both sides condemns his actions. There will always be people who break all our laws, but are you really prepared to say the entire Democratic party advocates what he did? Really? I can give you a link to a tea party leader arrested for having sex with a pumpkin in his back yard. Should I assume and blame all teabaggers for advocating garden sex?

I guess you fail to understand that what he did was illegal, and he got caught and punished for what he did. Virtually everybody from both sides condemns his actions. There will always be people who break all our laws, but are you really prepared to say the entire Democratic party advocates what he did? Really? I can give you a link to a tea party leader arrested for having sex with a pumpkin in his back yard. Should I assume and blame all teabaggers for advocating garden sex?

You really, REALLY need to stop projecting. Seriously. wtF do you come up with the bolded from what I posted??? Stop it.

Like I said, I'm sorry about using an analogy you didn't understand. I was comparing logical steps in any process. Not specifically living things.

Logical steps in creating a new human: sperm fertilizes egg, cells divide = new human life begins.

You really, REALLY need to stop projecting. Seriously. wtF do you come up with the bolded from what I posted??? Stop it.

Well, you mentioned a doctor who broke the law and did a horrendous thing, and somehow implied it was the fault of pro choice advocates. I will admit that when I asked for an example of partial birth abortion, I should have said legal partial birth abortion that was advocated by anyone. The event happening can't be attributed to any prochoice group or advocate, so is immaterial in any discussion about the abortion bans wanted by the right.

Well, you mentioned a doctor who broke the law and did a horrendous thing, and somehow implied it was the fault of pro choice advocates. I will admit that when I asked for an example of partial birth abortion, I should have said legal partial birth abortion that was advocated by anyone. The event happening can't be attributed to any prochoice group or advocate, so is immaterial in any discussion about the abortion bans wanted by the right.

I implied no such thing at all. Stop projecting, stop assuming. As you stated, many on both sides of the debate are against this. I know of no one, either side, who was ok with this. You post p/b abortion is illegal, I provide a case where it was done and comment about others doing the same thing. It's horrendous, what Gosnell did, you even agree. What you don't seem to understand is that what Gosnell did is what abortion is and what abortion does, regardless if the fetus is 8 weeks or 8 months. Abortion IS that barbaric whenever it is done. The fetus agrees.

You know who is ok with partial birth abortion? Michelle Obama. I'm sure barry is on board with it as well, what with his belief that babies are a punishment.

"In February 2004, Michelle Obama penned a fundraising letter to help her husband Barack raise funds for his Illinois-based Senate seat.

The letter contends the federal ban on partial-birth abortions "is clearly unconstitutional" and "a flawed law." Though the three-day-long partial-birth abortion procedure involves the partial birth of a baby during the middle trimester of pregnancy and the jamming of scissors into the back of her head to kill her, Obama’s wife describes it as "legitimate" medicine. "The fact remains, with no provision to protect the heath of the mother, this ban on a legitimate medical procedure is clearly unconstitutional and must be overturned," Michelle Obama writes in the letter.

She also said the Bush administration should not encourage the abortion practitioners who sued to reverse the ban to drop their lawsuit to make it unconstitutional. The Supreme Court later sided with Bush and Congress in saying the ban is legitimate."

Michelle Obama Under Fire for 2004 Letter Defending Partial-Birth Abortions LifeNews.com

http://lifenews.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/michelleobama5.jpg

Warped and twisted.

And yet Republicans gleefully cut the school lunch program and food stamps for children and education. Why not support the "born" once in a while?

Just being born and suddenly you aren't worth anything?
These are the posts Republicans ignore. They don't want to be reminded that the "born" also need help or even exist.

We ignore posts by you because you're an idiot.
Oh, you don't ignore them. You are just too pussy to take them.

And yet Republicans gleefully cut the school lunch program and food stamps for children and education. Why not support the "born" once in a while?

These are the posts Republicans ignore. They don't want to be reminded that the "born" also need help or even exist.
Pro-Life.jpg
My point exactly.

Anyone brave enough to stand up and say they support abortion?

99% of abortions occur within the first 12 weeks. This looks like a possible late second trimester abortion, and its likely that it occurred because there was something wrong with the fetus.

99% of abortions occur within the first 12 weeks. This looks like a possible late second trimester abortion, and its likely that it occurred because there was something wrong with the fetus.

I'm sure yeah right.

Those are the facts.

I have never heard of an abortion resulting in the expulsion of a fetus contained within the sac, though. Obviously a reason for this, which the video, I imagine, doesn't explain.

I'm sure yeah right.

Those are the facts.

I have never heard of an abortion resulting in the expulsion of a fetus contained within the sac, though. Obviously a reason for this, which the video, I imagine, doesn't explain.

Right liberal facts and we all know how liberals love using facts after they have twisted them to fit their argument.

We ignore posts by you because you're an idiot.
Oh, you don't ignore them. You are just too pussy to take them.

Says the guy who doesn't bother to read anyone's response. Go back, I've posted my pov on that, twice. Moron.

Forum List

Back