After the Helsinki Press Conference

I think Putin and Trump should both be given purple hearts.

Good idea. I think all republicans should use that in their campaign ads. Sounds like a winning campaign to me
VOTE FOR ME
I SUPPORT PUTIN AND THE KGB OVER OUR OWN INTELLIGENCE JUST LIKE TRUMP !!

When is the FBI or any other agency going to examine the DNC server so we could know who allegedly hacked it?

Don't bother with the FBI. Trump will get the KGB to do the investigation for him.
Awwwwwwww, the FBI didn't even examine the DNC server........they are inept.

That's OK. The KGB will make you happy.

Good idea. I think all republicans should use that in their campaign ads. Sounds like a winning campaign to me
VOTE FOR ME
I support innocent until proven guilty. Guess I'm the one who cares for American laws.

But you don't trust American security agencies. Don't worry. I'll bet Trump can get the KGB to take over our investigations.

Obviously the DNC didn't trust the FBI to find out who hacked them. Where is that damn server anyway?

VOTE FOR ME
I support innocent until proven guilty. Guess I'm the one who cares for American laws.

But you don't trust American security agencies. Don't worry. I'll bet Trump can get the KGB to take over our investigations.

Obviously the DNC didn't trust the FBI to find out who hacked them. Where is that damn server anyway?

Ask the KGB. I'm sure Trump made arrangements for them to get a copy.

trumptard armchair detectives are a riot...

TEFLON DON WOULD LIKE TO HAND OVER DNC SERVERS TO UNCLE VLAD FOR FURTHER REVIEW.

TRAITOR TRUMP SAYS FBI MUST REVEAL THEIR SOURCES AND METHODS TO RUSSIAN SATISFACTION!!

:laugh2:

VOTE FOR ME
Wow a commie turned red baiter.......So now you hate Russia and free speech as much as McCarthy.......congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPUBLICANS AND THE KGB---A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!

Trump is a traitor.

Impeach his dumb ass before he can do more damage.

fauxnews.jpg

VOTE FOR ME

Ask the KGB. I'm sure Trump made arrangements for them to get a copy.

The DNC has their servers still. Or are those the ones that were stolen from Congress that the Pakistani IT crew was in charge of?

President Donald Trump's criticism of American law enforcement and praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin drew widespread yowls of criticism Monday, with former CIA Director John Brennan calling Trump's performance "nothing short of treasonous."

Even hosts at Fox News, which rarely misses a chance to praise Trump when many others are blasting him, were stunned by Trump's refusal to condemn Putin for what U.S. intelligence agencies have said is solid evidence of Russia's sustained effort to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

Fox Business host Neil Cavuto called Trump's performance "disgusting." Fox News political analyst Brit Hume called it "lame."

Trump in a joint news conference with Putin in Helsinki said that both the United States and Russia were to blame for what he also called the worst relationship between the two countries in their history.

Twitter exploded with condemnation of Trump's supine stance toward Putin, with Republican and Democratic elected officials alike blasting the president.

Outrage at Trump comments: Ex-CIA chief Brennan calls performance 'nothing short of treasonous'

trumptard armchair detectives are a riot...

TEFLON DON WOULD LIKE TO HAND OVER DNC SERVERS TO UNCLE VLAD FOR FURTHER REVIEW.

TRAITOR TRUMP SAYS FBI MUST REVEAL THEIR SOURCES AND METHODS TO RUSSIAN SATISFACTION!!

:laugh2:

The FBI never got them fool. And what an idiotic cartoon. Russia is not a declared enemy.

We are living in bizarre times......Putin is now a great and trustworthy leader? Wow oh wow.

former CIA Director John Brennan, appearing on MSNBC, elaborated on his scathing criticism, saying, "I cannot understand how the national security team can continue to abide by this and how [Secretary of State] Mike Pompeo and [National Security Advisor John} Bolton and [White House Chief of Staff] John Kelly can continue in their jobs."

"This I think rises to the point of good American patriots resigning in objection to that performance by Donald Trump," continued Brennan, who is a contributor and analyst for national security and intelligence issues for both MSNBC and NBC News.

"I'm at a loss of words to describe just how outrageous his statements, his behavior, has been."

105332385-1531754604468rtx6bmp1.530x298.jpg

Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., said Trump's claim that both Russia and the U.S. are responsible for their deteriorated relationship is "bizarre and flat-out wrong."

"The United States is not to blame," Sasse said. "America wants a good relationship with the Russian people but Vladimir Putin and his thugs are responsible for Soviet-style aggression. When the President plays these moral equivalence games, he gives Putin a propaganda win he desperately needs.

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., said, "There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world. That is not just the finding of the American intelligence community but also the House Committee on Intelligence."

"The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals. The United States must be focused on holding Russia accountable and putting an end to its vile attacks on democracy," Ryan said.

Oh boy, come on you guys, lets not put lipstick on a pig.
Trump didn't look good, and he looked out of sorts,........ if that's possible.
He likely is now going to hear the calls for impeachment grow louder, and we can only hope he and his staff rebound, and get this behind them very quickly.

Earth to Trump !!!
All's you had to do was be as tough and critical on Putin as you were with Theresa May and Mengela Merkel, and all would have been well ! :bang3:

Why do you think he did it?

The US has nothing to gain from being "friends" with Russia. They are not a significant trading partner. They have 1/20 of the US GDP. The interfere in wars that we are involved in, usually on the wrong side, like Syria and North Korea. Russian rocket-launchers carry North Korean missles.

We have everything to gain from being "friends" with the EU countries. They have large GDP. They trade a LOT with the US. They fight side-by-side with the US in conflicts all over the world.

VOTE FOR ME

like peter strzok, nope not at all he's a traitor and a obstructionist.

VOTE FOR ME

When is the FBI or any other agency going to examine the DNC server so we could know who allegedly hacked it?

Don't bother with the FBI. Trump will get the KGB to do the investigation for him.
I think they already are.

Forum List

Back