After the Helsinki Press Conference

actually an even better idea....I like this look of the purple heart

trump-heart.jpg

I always liked Putin but this time I think Trump deserves a purple heart a lot more because he faced so much pressure from Deep State and its puppets, who have been real enemies of their own countries and who have been trying to portray Trump as a traitor, But he has been a real patriot. God bless him.

I always liked Putin but this time I think Trump deserves a purple heart a lot more because he faced so much pressure from Deep State and its puppets, who have been real enemies of their own countries
Actually for all of that, he should get the Medal of Honor

Sure...let's let trump and his trumpanzees lessen that too.
Nah Kerry already did with his writing his own purple hearts and after getting 4 fake ones, turning on his guys......Kerry was douche and a snitch....and prob made up most of the crap....he's a leftwing social climber......

I always liked Putin but this time I think Trump deserves a purple heart a lot more because he faced so much pressure from Deep State and its puppets, who have been real enemies of their own countries
Actually for all of that, he should get the Medal of Honor
I think he's getting a lot of honoring from all sane Americans (and from abroad) who really wish the best for the USA and the whole darn world.

I always liked Putin but this time I think Trump deserves a purple heart a lot more because he faced so much pressure from Deep State and its puppets, who have been real enemies of their own countries and who have been trying to portray Trump as a traitor, But he has been a real patriot. God bless him.
1984 is upon us...or at least upon the moronic trumpanzees. Why? #BIPOL

I think Putin and Trump should both be given purple hearts.

Good idea. I think all republicans should use that in their campaign ads. Sounds like a winning campaign to me
VOTE FOR ME
I SUPPORT PUTIN AND THE KGB OVER OUR OWN INTELLIGENCE JUST LIKE TRUMP !!

Good idea. I think all republicans should use that in their campaign ads. Sounds like a winning campaign to me
VOTE FOR ME
Wow a commie turned red baiter.......So now you hate Russia and free speech as much as McCarthy.......congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE FOR ME
Wow a commie turned red baiter.......So now you hate Russia and free speech as much as McCarthy.......congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPUBLICANS AND THE KGB---A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!

VOTE FOR ME

When is the FBI or any other agency going to examine the DNC server so we could know who allegedly hacked it?

VOTE FOR ME
I support innocent until proven guilty. Guess I'm the one who cares for American laws.

VOTE FOR ME

When is the FBI or any other agency going to examine the DNC server so we could know who allegedly hacked it?

Don't bother with the FBI. Trump will get the KGB to do the investigation for him.

Oh boy, come on you guys, lets not put lipstick on a pig.
Trump didn't look good, and he looked out of sorts,........ if that's possible.
He likely is now going to hear the calls for impeachment grow louder, and we can only hope he and his staff rebound, and get this behind them very quickly.

Earth to Trump !!!
All's you had to do was be as tough and critical on Putin as you were with Theresa May and Mengela Merkel, and all would have been well ! :bang3:

Last edited:

VOTE FOR ME

Don't bother with the FBI. Trump will get the KGB to do the investigation for him.
Awwwwwwww, the FBI didn't even examine the DNC server........they are inept.

VOTE FOR ME
I support innocent until proven guilty. Guess I'm the one who cares for American laws.

But you don't trust American security agencies. Don't worry. I'll bet Trump can get the KGB to take over our investigations.

Forum List

Back