After the Helsinki Press Conference

I think Putin and Trump should both be given purple hearts.

Good idea. I think all republicans should use that in their campaign ads. Sounds like a winning campaign to me
VOTE FOR ME
I SUPPORT PUTIN AND THE KGB OVER OUR OWN INTELLIGENCE JUST LIKE TRUMP !!
Wow a commie turned red baiter.......So now you hate Russia and free speech as much as McCarthy.......congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPUBLICANS AND THE KGB---A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!
WOW the left hates Russia, 80 years too late.
After all the histrionics, guess what President will be serving for another 6+ years.........

I think Putin and Trump should both be given purple hearts.

Good idea. I think all republicans should use that in their campaign ads. Sounds like a winning campaign to me
VOTE FOR ME
I SUPPORT PUTIN AND THE KGB OVER OUR OWN INTELLIGENCE JUST LIKE TRUMP !!

When is the FBI or any other agency going to examine the DNC server so we could know who allegedly hacked it?

Don't bother with the FBI. Trump will get the KGB to do the investigation for him.
Awwwwwwww, the FBI didn't even examine the DNC server........they are inept.

That's OK. The KGB will make you happy.
Why do we need the KGB, we have your commies running the collusion investigation and the FBI.

I always liked Putin but this time I think Trump deserves a purple heart a lot more because he faced so much pressure from Deep State and its puppets, who have been real enemies of their own countries and who have been trying to portray Trump as a traitor, But he has been a real patriot. God bless him.
1984 is upon us...or at least upon the moronic trumpanzees. Why? #BIPOL

No, libs have already floated that boat and are racing towards their beloved fascism.

Forum List

Back