After the GOP officially wins the senate the libs posters will be....

Susan Rice? :rofl:

Probably will be a gubernatorial candidate if she stays in Politics. Six figure public speaker, senior counsel to Clinton II is more likely in the short-term.

She's a paid liar that will never hold an elective office.

False on the first count
Remains to be seen on the second count.
If I were her, I'd cash in with 6 figure advances and speaking fees.

Not false- True. Susan Rice lies constantly. She's the moron they turn to when the Obama Admin needs to sell a bullshit story.

"Benghazi was caused by a Youtube Video". - LIE
"Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction" - LIE
"the Turks have, this just in the last several days, made a commitment that they will in the first instance allow the United States and our partners to use Turkish bases and territory to train" - LIE

:rofl:

Susan Rice? :rofl:

Probably will be a gubernatorial candidate if she stays in Politics. Six figure public speaker, senior counsel to Clinton II is more likely in the short-term.

She's a paid liar that will never hold an elective office.

False on the first count
Remains to be seen on the second count.
If I were her, I'd cash in with 6 figure advances and speaking fees.

Not false- True. Susan Rice lies constantly. She's the moron they turn to when the Obama Admin needs to sell a bullshit story.

"Benghazi was caused by a Youtube Video". - LIE
"Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction" - LIE
"the Turks have, this just in the last several days, made a commitment that they will in the first instance allow the United States and our partners to use Turkish bases and territory to train" - LIE

:rofl:

It was (in part).
Bergdahl is back in the service

She'll do well on the circuit, a professorship, or as senior adviser.

If Republicans win......do we get to blame low information voters?

No but somehow, the DEMS forgot how to rig voting machines or put millions of dead people on the voting rolls (during this cycle only)....

Amazing what the DEMS forget how to do in 2 years...

Oh, you mean like the GOP did in 2000.

Yeah, it's always amazing how whichever party that loses once were able to orchestrate nationwide voter fraud operations that were both undetectable, unbeatable, and apparently they lose all interest of running this successful operation 2-4 years later.

Forum List

Back