After seeing this, it's just not clear to me how much sicker we can get

If people worried about their own business as much as they did other people's, it would be a much better world.
. Tell that to the Pizza pub owner, the Baker or the photographer, Phil Robinson, Chic-filet, Carrie Prejean etc. They were trying to mind their own business, but noooooo.

Why? What gives you the slightest inkling that the person in the picture is a molester or a rapist? Given the shit your daughter will go thru from straight men, from yelling at them on the street to trying to get them drunk to making women have to be ultra careful where ever they go, it is not the trans people that are the perpetrators of the overwhelming majority of the crimes against women.

If ANYONE knows what this loon is ranting about let me know please.
What you would consider "normal" People........

Why? What gives you the slightest inkling that the person in the picture is a molester or a rapist? Given the shit your daughter will go thru from straight men, from yelling at them on the street to trying to get them drunk to making women have to be ultra careful where ever they go, it is not the trans people that are the perpetrators of the overwhelming majority of the crimes against women.

Try that again in English.

I did, obviously English isn't your strong suit.........

View attachment 78674You can't look at any media site anymore without being over ran by sick perverse freaking monsters pretending to be normal.
I second this!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am surprised that the person in the photograph has their legs together. If they are not going to dress like the male that they were born as, why sit like a female is supposed to which leads me to another question. How much longer until a female doesn't sit like that anymore?
When their legs get to fat.......

You capitalized the P and threw him like totally off balance...

Proper sentencing structure wasn't yours either.

Just what "media sites" are you browsing these days?

As stated, you see that sick twisted crap an any of them. Now I know this wont sit with you libtard agenda, but it was ABC news.

My Two Dads: Gay Fathers Have Much to Celebrate
The person in your OP is not in your link.

These totally ordinary looking people are:

2zoxduc.jpg

I just checked the link and if you scroll down past the fags you picture as normal, that freak is still there.

Proper sentencing structure wasn't yours either.
Clueless, ain'tcha....... Try to keep up Simple Jack. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back