After Four Years IRS Finally Confirms There Was No Targeting Of Teaparty Groups

for extreme audits
What the hell distinguishes an "extreme audit" from an audit?

In an audit, you send a bunch of bean counters to go over the books.

In an "extreme audit" you send in a bunch of bean counters to go over the books and then you threaten to hang 'em if they give you answers you don't like.
I presume you don't actually have substantive and accurate answer to the question I asked.
LOL, if you can't discern between reality and hyperbole by now then no I don't have a "substantive and accurate" answer to your question.

"Truthful hyperbole’ is a contradiction in terms. It’s a way of saying, ‘It’s a lie, but who cares" -- Tony Schwartz
So you think "extreme audit" is just hyperbole?

Let’s take a trip down memory lane. Do you remember Lois Lerner? BOLO? IRS audits of tea party organizations? Sure you do. Back in 2013 Republicans were on the warpath over this. The IRS had identified dozens, maybe hundreds, of tea party organizations for extreme audits becasue of their political leanings...
After Four Years, IRS Finally Confirms There Was No Targeting of Tea Party Groups – Mother Jones

The OP is off his meds again....or.....

KevinHart_HowStupidCanPeopleBe.jpg

Let’s take a trip down memory lane. Do you remember Lois Lerner? BOLO? IRS audits of tea party organizations?

Sure you do. Back in 2013 Republicans were on the warpath over this. The IRS had identified dozens, maybe hundreds, of tea party organizations for extreme audits becasue of their political leanings...

After Four Years, IRS Finally Confirms There Was No Targeting of Tea Party Groups – Mother Jones
IRS targeted NAACP in 2004

Republicans are good at accusing Democrats of their misdeeds. That's why so many Republicans blame the Katrina aftermath on Obama.

Wait, you mean we can't blame Obama for Hurricane Katrina response?

How many blame the Bush Tax extensions on Obama?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

They are so shameless, they tried to take credit for taking down Bin Laden.

for extreme audits
What the hell distinguishes an "extreme audit" from an audit?

In an audit, you send a bunch of bean counters to go over the books.

In an "extreme audit" you send in a bunch of bean counters to go over the books and then you threaten to hang 'em if they give you answers you don't like.
I presume you don't actually have substantive and accurate answer to the question I asked.
LOL, if you can't discern between reality and hyperbole by now then no I don't have a "substantive and accurate" answer to your question.

"Truthful hyperbole’ is a contradiction in terms. It’s a way of saying, ‘It’s a lie, but who cares" -- Tony Schwartz
So you think "extreme audit" is just hyperbole?

Yeah but only when I'm not high on hallucinogenic drugs.

Let’s take a trip down memory lane. Do you remember Lois Lerner? BOLO? IRS audits of tea party organizations?

Sure you do. Back in 2013 Republicans were on the warpath over this. The IRS had identified dozens, maybe hundreds, of tea party organizations for extreme audits becasue of their political leanings...

Well...yeah, because it was never a true story to begin with.

Only in far rightwing conservative precincts was this even a thing, they were lying from the start.

This is how insidious fake news is.

You will not likely get too man y responses to this. The people that were pretending to be upset about this had moved onto another shiny object of their fake outrage literally minutes later.

IRS targeted NAACP in 2004

Republicans are good at accusing Democrats of their misdeeds. That's why so many Republicans blame the Katrina aftermath on Obama.

Wait, you mean we can't blame Obama for Hurricane Katrina response?

How many blame the Bush Tax extensions on Obama?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

They are so shameless, they tried to take credit for taking down Bin Laden.
Deflecting your own point.
:lol:

And you and I pay the bill and no one even gets a reprimand at the IRS.

From the article you linked ... "... prompted the resignation of the IRS' top official at the time, along with other officials tied to the matter."

They weren't reprimanded ... They resigned at the senior levels.
Where that may not punish all parties involved ... It gets rid of those who provided the direction staff was required to follow.

From the article you linked ... "... prompted the resignation of the IRS' top official at the time, along with other officials tied to the matter."

Where that may not punish all parties involved ... It gets rid of those who provided the direction staff was required to follow.

With full pension benefits now they will make their top salaries every year for the rest of their lives.

With full pension benefits now they will make their top salaries every year for the rest of their lives.

that is not how it works, nobody gets their full salary when they retire.

I would rather they go fishing anyways ... Fees on the license alone helps conservation.
There is no telling how much money the government would have wasted trying to remove them should that have been a need.

Lois Lerner resigned with a $129K bonus and will make $102K a year with full healthcare benefits the rest of her life.

IRS' Lois Lerner Got Pension, $129K Bonus, New Call For Criminal Charges

that is not how it works, nobody gets their full salary when they retire.
Are you kidding? Government jobs do.

Lerner's Pension Could Be as Much as $102,600/Year, $3.96 Million Lifetime

Lois Lerner resigned with a $129K bonus and will make $102K a year with full healthcare benefits the rest of her life.

Are you suggesting it would have been cheaper to spend $3 million on more Congressional Hearings and who knows how much if we took her to court after that ... :dunno:

I mean if you like to say it would have been cheaper to keep her in prison ... I can agree with that.
That doesn't mean it wouldn't have cost us more to get her there.

Are you suggesting it would have been cheaper to spend $3 million on more Congressional Hearings and who knows how much if we took her to court after that ... :dunno:

I mean if you like to say it would have been cheaper to keep her in prison ... I can agree with that.
That doesn't mean it wouldn't have cost us more to get her there.

Let's not prosecute any criminals and save lots of money!

Welcome to Leftardia, a world void of reason and morals.

Forum List

Back